Author Topic: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE  (Read 12563 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Serious 9/11 discussion PLEASE PARTICIPATE
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »

^Zero signs of controlled demolition.

^Buildings did not fall at freefall speed.

^Controlled demolition not possible.

-The entire playlist is worth watching.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 07:30:30 PM »
I want to here hear everyone's explanation about building number 7.

It fell to the ground, mysteriously.

Did the terrorists do that too?

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u/2/43F54hR0NW8
Happy to oblige!  Let us know what you think?
Interesting site. Thanks.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 07:33:01 PM »
The 9/11 attack on America which occured on September 11th, 2001 was carried out by operatives of Al Queda who were funded by Saudi nationals. 15 of the hijackers were of Saudi origin while the others all subscribed to the Jihadist goals of Al Queda. Usama Bin Laden leads the Al Queda operation and was involved in planning the 9/11 attack. Through a network of sleeper cells in America the terrorists manuevered into place and boarded planes which were to be hijacked. They were able to board the flights using box-cutters which they used to threaten and bully the crews into entering the cockpits of these planes. These terrorists trained how to fly the jet airliners and were able to pilot them to their intended destinations. Two of the planes hit the World Trade Center, where my brother was working that morning... My brother perished in this attack... One plane was intended to take out the White house but this plane was prevented from hitting its target by passengers who attempted to break into the cockpit and kill the terrorists. A third plane was piloted to the Pentagon where it did a good amount of damage and killed several Pentagon workers but it did not completely destroy the pentagon.

The connections of the terrrorists is well established. The will of the terrorists is clearly to perpetrate Jihad against the west, as it has been doing for many years. Al Queda has been on the intelligence radar for almost 30 years and I believe it was involved with the Lebanon Marine barracks attack in the 1980s, the bombings of several African embassies, the 1st WTC bombing, the USS Cole attack, and many many other attacks against the west.

If a person denies this they are living in a fantasy world...

I think they threatened the passengers with fake bombs and other weapons. There are two main things that puzzle me: How they found Muhammad Atta's (ys'v) passport amongst the rubble of ground zero, almost fully intact, and the phone call of Mark Bingham where he allegedly calls his mom and says, "Hello mom, this is Mark Bingham. You believe me don't you?"

I am not sure if "Mark Bingham" is addressed by this video, but it does explain a lot of the cell phone conspiracy.
It did address the Mark Bingham thing.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 07:37:30 PM »
That's good stuff Ariel, exactly what I was looking for. However, why has the government not answered these  questions? Basically, it's just one word against the other here, and my knowledge of science is not good enough to worry about controlled demolitions or melting steel, cordite, thermite, or any other chemical reaction. The other thing that bothers me is how not even one plane was traced by a fighter jet.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »
I didn't want this to be one those topics that just dies. Either everybody here is in agreement one way or the other, or people just don't even want to bother. I am just looking for a general consensus, and people just don't want to give their two cents. I want to know where you guys get your information and how exactly one would debunk these conspiracies. I don't believe in them, I am just looking to prove them wrong, but I don't know how. The government has barely made an attempt and I think that they could put everybody's worries to sleep by just answering some questions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 10:01:13 PM »
We all know what Islam is and what Islam does. Muslims were responsible for this terrorism.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 10:03:49 PM »
We all know what Islam is and what Islam does. Muslims were responsible for this terrorism.
I agree. I hate Muslims and Shitslam more than the next guy, but there are just some fishy things that can't all be explained by those 19 guys. Before 9/11, when I was 13, I also hated Islam (growing up during the inifada ain't easy). All I'm saying is that the government has a lot of unanswered questions to answer.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »
I agree. I hate Muslims and Shitslam more than the next guy, but there are just some fishy things that can't all be explained by those 19 guys. Before 9/11, when I was 13, I also hated Islam (growing up during the inifada ain't easy). All I'm saying is that the government has a lot of unanswered questions to answer.

They failed in their measures to protect Americans. What do you expect? Government is not good at much of anything, especially when different agencies did not communicate effectively with one another. This doesn't mean there was some malicious conspiracy or collaboration with the terrorists. It just means the terrorists had a highly sophisticated operation in mind and the inept government was unable to stop them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 11:05:21 PM »

They failed in their measures to protect Americans. What do you expect? Government is not good at much of anything, especially when different agencies did not communicate effectively with one another. This doesn't mean there was some malicious conspiracy or collaboration with the terrorists. It just means the terrorists had a highly sophisticated operation in mind and the inept government was unable to stop them.
Well said.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2010, 12:28:03 AM »
I didn't want this to be one those topics that just dies. Either everybody here is in agreement one way or the other, or people just don't even want to bother. I am just looking for a general consensus, and people just don't want to give their two cents. I want to know where you guys get your information and how exactly one would debunk these conspiracies. I don't believe in them, I am just looking to prove them wrong, but I don't know how. The government has barely made an attempt and I think that they could put everybody's worries to sleep by just answering some questions.

Sigh.

Unfortunately, this nonsense won't die.

Even mostly sensible people on this forum subscribe to, or give credence to, some of the most ludicrous and absurd conspiracy theories regarding 9/11.

Controlled demolition. Cell phone calls. Building 7. Blah, blah, blah.

This crap (and that's what it is) has been debunked ad infinitum. And it still won't go away. Probably never will.

Sad. Very sad.

The truth is, when one attempts to micro-analyze any event there will always be imponderables and unexplainable minutiae.

They ask 'How was a passport found'?, as if the discovery of a passport is some sinister evidence of a vast conspiracy to frame innocent moozies.

Well, common sense tells me if they can find an astronaut's diary that survived the return to earth from a disintigrated space shuttle, that finding a passport isn't even remarkable - let alone evidence of a conspiracy.

Who benefits by promulgating absurdities and lies regarding the tragic events of 9/11 ?

Certainly creeps and greedy money hungry ghouls like the makers of 'Loose Change' do. They line their pockets with gold, oblivious and uncaring about the pain and suffering they cause to the families of the victims of 9/11, through their rumor mongering, distortions of truth and outright lies. They're despicable parasites.

And of course, there's another group that benefits from the 'conspiracy theorists' and the credence given to 9/11 'truthers'. That would be the Moozies and their Islamist supporters and friends.

Taqiyya at it's best (or worst, depending upon one's point of view).

One other factor to note, regarding the type of people that constitute the so-called 9/11 'truthers'....

The vast majority of them are anti-Semitic, Jew hating scumbags and supporters of Ron Paul.

Keep that in mind before you join their ranks. Be careful of the company you keep.

Screw the 9/11 'truthers'. Death to all jihadists. May the blood of the victims of 9/11 be avenged.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2010, 01:39:32 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/search/16/Zs5jWvu4tR8

^Information about the people who put, "Loose Change", together.  3 laughable goons who should never have been taken seriously [SO much worse than the "Scholars for 9/11 Truth"].

---

The only parts I am still curious about are, how much influence does GWB friendship w/ the Saudis hurt FBI/CIA investigations of those close to the Saudis?

Well - clearly after Chaim's videos on the Saudi financing of 9/11 add fuel to that fire.

I have seen everything debunk except the BushCo. personal friendship status that involves kissing publicly.  I am not suggesting anything as outrageous as Bush "let it happen", but he did let many Saudis leave the country who our law enforcement wanted to question. immediately after 9/11 during the "no fly" time.  THAT was inappropriate [but legally accepted somehow].

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2010, 01:51:42 AM »
My thoughts on 9/11 is the emphasis must be on what Muslims are commanded to do in their religion.      Granted,    the United States Government missed warning signs and especially under Bill Clinton set the type of climate for 9/11 to become a reality.     Yet,    nothing should remotely overshadow that it was individuals and some governments  ( with Saudi Arabia at the top of the list  ) representing Islam that were directly responsible for over 3000 innocent lives being lost.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2010, 02:09:57 AM »
eb22, well stated.

Has anyone here ever heard of this, "Alex Jones", fellow?  He is a conspiracy kook.  I have found him looking foolish yet once again, screaming in public like a [censored].

http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4#p/u/27/sh8hErn2UZU

I wish I bookmarked the video I watched where Ron Paul disowned him publicly. - Cast aside by his hero on public television...  that one has got to sting the old boy rather fiercely I reckon.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2010, 02:31:26 AM »
eb22, well stated.

Has anyone here ever heard of this, "Alex Jones", fellow?  He is a conspiracy kook.  I have found him looking foolish yet once again, screaming in public like a moron.

I wish I bookmarked the video I watched where Ron Paul disowned him publicly. - Cast aside by his hero on public television...  that one has got to sting the old boy rather fiercely I reckon.

Thanks,  Ariel Shayn.

Regarding Alex Jones,    if you get a chance go to the JTF Archives site that WestCoastJTF put together:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

Then download the program called:
2007-06-27, show c

At around the 34 minute mark of the program,    a question was asked regarding Alex Jones.     Chaim's response justifiably condemning Alex Jones  is well worth hearing.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2010, 02:42:54 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

Once again everything goes to hell when I'm not here. People watch this..

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2010, 03:37:01 AM »
eb22, well stated.

Has anyone here ever heard of this, "Alex Jones", fellow?  He is a conspiracy kook.  I have found him looking foolish yet once again, screaming in public like a moron.

Thanks,  Ariel Shayn.

Regarding Alex Jones,    if you get a chance go to the JTF Archives site that WestCoastJTF put together:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

Then download the program called:
2007-06-27, show c

At around the 34 minute mark of the program,    a question was asked regarding Alex Jones.     Chaim's response justifiably condemning Alex Jones  is well worth hearing.     

Wow, great!  Listening right now.  I'll wait and listen to the whole thing, I was looking for something to listen to... just finished some Hebrew lessons, so now... a treat for the Patriot spirit!

EDIT:  Just got to the part where Chaim spoke on Alex Jones...  "Hitler may have once stated 'the sun is shining'"...  classic. and apt. :::D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 04:14:06 AM by Ariel Shayn »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 05:05:09 AM »
The 9/11 attack on America which occured on September 11th, 2001 was carried out by operatives of Al Queda who were funded by Saudi nationals. 15 of the hijackers were of Saudi origin while the others all subscribed to the Jihadist goals of Al Queda. Usama Bin Laden leads the Al Queda operation and was involved in planning the 9/11 attack. Through a network of sleeper cells in America the terrorists manuevered into place and boarded planes which were to be hijacked. They were able to board the flights using box-cutters which they used to threaten and bully the crews into entering the cockpits of these planes. These terrorists trained how to fly the jet airliners and were able to pilot them to their intended destinations. Two of the planes hit the World Trade Center, where my brother was working that morning... My brother perished in this attack... One plane was intended to take out the White house but this plane was prevented from hitting its target by passengers who attempted to break into the cockpit and kill the terrorists. A third plane was piloted to the Pentagon where it did a good amount of damage and killed several Pentagon workers but it did not completely destroy the pentagon.

The connections of the terrrorists is well established. The will of the terrorists is clearly to perpetrate Jihad against the west, as it has been doing for many years. Al Queda has been on the intelligence radar for almost 30 years and I believe it was involved with the Lebanon Marine barracks attack in the 1980s, the bombings of several African embassies, the 1st WTC bombing, the USS Cole attack, and many many other attacks against the west.

If a person denies this they are living in a fantasy world...

I think they threatened the passengers with fake bombs and other weapons. There are two main things that puzzle me: How they found Muhammad Atta's (ys'v) passport amongst the rubble of ground zero, almost fully intact,

If you had seen the rubble you would know that many piles and piles of objects, papers, parts of objects, parts of papers, metal scraps, large pieces of support columns etc etc were piled on top of each other.   While there was a massive explosion in the initial crash into the building, it was not as if every last bit of matter got incinerated by the fireball, which is unrealistic and cartoonish to think so.   But it was not Muhammad Atta's passport that was found.   That was a mistaken report.  It was another hijacker's.    And in the rubble of other crashes, a few other passports of hijackers were found (and I'm sure they found those of passengers as well, along with other belongings and/or pieces of belongings).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

Al-Suqami's passport was found by a passerby, reportedly in the vicinity of Vesey Street,[7] before the towers collapsed.[8] (This was mistakenly reported by many news outlets to be Mohammed Atta's passport.) A columnist for the British newspaper The Guardian expressed incredulity about the authenticity of this report,[9] questioning whether a paper passport could survive the inferno unsinged when the plane's black boxes were never found. According to testimony before the 9/11 Commission by lead counsel Susan Ginsburg, his passport had been "manipulated in a fraudulent manner in ways that have been associated with al Qaeda."[8]
Passports belonging to Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi were found at the crash site of United Airlines flight #93 as well as an airphone.[10]

So, you would think it wouldn't happen, yet, it did.   That's the reality of a completely unprecedented scenario occurring.   Things that you never imagined or considered possible or thought about, you find out if they happen or not in this situation that never occurred before in history.   And so we see that a passport can be found in the wreckage of a massive crash site and collapsed building rubble.    And maybe the manipulation of the passport has something to do with it, maybe not, I'm only speculating.   

But clearly they found it BEFORE the buildings collapsed, which means it flew out with the impact of the plane.  Massive plane parts were also found lying in the street, and one of them looked like it was the fuselage actually.   There is video of a policeman blocking off this fuselage that is roped off while passersby are walking around all  over the place and looking at it on the ground.    With the initial impact many things went flying.  Consider the amount of pressure and the force of the explosion at its origin pushing the air outward before the fire spreads into a fireball.   It is not instantaneous complete incineration.

If you want to know about Mohammad atta beyond basic soundbites or conspiracy theories, see here:
http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Mohamed_Atta

This will tell you the lengths of deception he went at to sneak into countries and hide his terrorist activity.... Trademark al qaeda techniques, as taught to the originally by the cia.

and the phone call of Mark Bingham where he allegedly calls his mom and says, "Hello mom, this is Mark Bingham. You believe me don't you?"

Shtuyot.   His mother said that he had done that before calling himself by his full name when he called her up. 
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2006/08/mom-this-is-mark-bingham.html

I also thought I had heard her say he was kind of a joker and liked to kid around also, but I don't remember.  I saw her being interviewed in a video clip a very long time ago.    In any case, this whole argument is stupid.   They have to grasp at every impossible unlikely unsupported claim to try to refute what happened.   They want to pretend that ALL the calls made to ALL those family members, where ALL of them were convinced it was really their relative, were ALL FAKED and ALL using fake voice technology, IN REAL TIME, and that the US govt somehow kidnapped these people beforehand to get their voice recordings or at least voice patterns, then murdered them on these flights, etc etc..... So incredibly stupid.    The calls were real.   Even if you are surprised by what was said by one or two of them, or why a certain person chose to focus on this particular thing or that particular thing, or why he said this or said that, the calls were still real.

Consider if you were in Mark Bingham's situation.   You are basically paying your last respects before your own death.   Would you be calm and collected and know exactly what to say and sound completely normal?   Would you not be a bit distressed at what is happening around you?   The people on Bingham's flight KNEW that two other planes had been crashed into the twin towers that morning, and they knew where their own was headed.   They also knew that in storming the cockpit, the plane might go down in a fury.   They were preparing for all of this, panic was all around them, and everyone knew they basically had to say their goodbyes to loved ones.     How "normal" do you expect such a phone call to be?   This entire discussion about the phone calls from the planes is just beyond stupidity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 05:46:53 AM »
Its painfully obvious. 9-11 was causesd by the same group of muslims who murdered kahane.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 05:56:02 AM »
Its painfully obvious. 9-11 was causesd by the same group of muslims who murdered Rav kahane.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 06:23:36 AM »
If you want to know about Mohammad atta beyond basic soundbites or conspiracy theories, see here:
http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/Mohamed_Atta

And so you see, quite quickly, that it wasn't just some stam arab muslim guy with an arab name that they found to pin it on.   He clearly was a terrorist engaging in terrorist activity and fraud to hide his activities from the authorities.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:04 AM »
That's good stuff Ariel, exactly what I was looking for. However, why has the government not answered these  questions? Basically, it's just one word against the other here, and my knowledge of science is not good enough to worry about controlled demolitions or melting steel, cordite, thermite, or any other chemical reaction. The other thing that bothers me is how not even one plane was traced by a fighter jet.

Why would any of the planes be "traced" by fighter jets? Stop thinking about it with a post 9/11 mentality. Nothing like this had ever happened before so, pre 9/11, if controllers lose voice communication or detailed radar return information with an airliner they do not contact the military who immediately dispatches fighter jets to the location of the current radar return. Much like the reason four airliners were able to be taken over with box cutters. Procedures for crew during a potential hijacking prior to 9/11 were to cooperate with the hijackers and ensure the safety of the aircraft and passengers.

As for flight 93 which crashed in Pennsylvania, in my opinion it is very possible that it was shot down by U.S. fighter jets. I can see, after what had happened at the WTC and Pentagon, how the government might prefer that the public think it was a heroic act of the passengers that thwarted a fourth attack vs an order by the president to shoot down a civilian airliner. I'm not saying that this is what happened nor do I have any proof, just that it is feasible that this could have happened.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 06:32:22 AM »

I'm entitled to my opinion as you are, sorry for your brother but who was waiting with a jet to whisk them away- Bush and if you think the American government is for you then your in for a rude awaking!  Can you explain Ariel Shayn video on the building not up to code or
To have anger is one thing but to logged it against me because I don't agree with you is crazy.

Pennyjangle HOW DARE YOU speak about crazy?   LOL.   Who are you to judge what is crazy and what isn't when you are in complete denial of the facts of what happened.

"who was waiting with a jet to whisk them away- Bush "   Whisk WHOM away?   You cannot just mumble incoherent babbling and expect us to 'respect' such stupidity as if its a valid response.   It isn't.   You claim it's a massive conspiracy theory that required compliance of up to and including:   NYC Firefighters, NYFD commisioner, NYPD commissioner, NYPD police officers, several Airline companies, flight attendants, pilots, engineers who analyzed the rubble and the aftermath and the destruction, scientists of many types involved in determining what happened, cia and fbi supposedly involved in planting bombs or doing whatever other covert activities to make this happen, all the airline passengers who made "phony" calls home to relatives, all the terrorists on board these planes who had actually made jihadist videos, spent time in terrorist training camps, got flight training in registered schools etc etc, newscrews, news stations, cameramen, reporters, radio announcers, eyewitnesses ALL these  people were involved in the biggest act of "treason" ever committed probably by any country against itself according to your conspiracy theory and NOT ONE person involved has felt bad and spoken out about it.   NOT ONE person has come forward and exposed the evil.  LOL!     This is a joke.   A conspiracy cannot involve thousands of people and expect that no one will be a whistleblower.   A conspiracy that involves an incredible amount of evil and suffering inflicted on innocent people cannot possibly expect 1000's let alone 100's of people to ALL keep quiet about it.  And you have the nerve to talk about who is or isn't crazy when you believe this complete and utter nonsense?

There was not a conspiracy.   The earth is round.   The sun is hot.    Muslim terrorists committed the 9/11 in the name of Islam-mandated jihad.

If you want to believe in complete and utter nonsense, keep your ridiculous ideas to yourself unless you expect to be and are ok with being flamed, utterly refuted by facts and logic, and ridiculed.   It has no place on this forum as these irrational beliefs have been discredited already time after time after time, elsewhere.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 06:35:14 AM »
I want to here hear everyone's explanation about building number 7.

It fell to the ground, mysteriously.

Did the terrorists do that too?

It wasn't a mystery to the firefighters who were THERE, on the scene, fighting the fire that existed in that building.   That fire coincided with structural damage, when it was hit by debris from the other building world trade center building.   You can look at pictures with your own eyes and see the side of the building blown into.   The firefighters knew the building was going to fall and it was useless to keep fighting the fire since all the people inside had gotten out already, and it would put the in danger to fight it since they knew it was going to fall any minute.  That is why they pulled back the men and let it fall.   Thankfully this decision saved the lives of firefighters who might have otherwise been hurt by the fall of building 7.

Why not consider what the people who were actually there saw?    Why not hear what the firefighters say about the fire that they fought?   Why waste time in silly pointless conjecture?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 06:37:53 AM »
That's good stuff Ariel, exactly what I was looking for. However, why has the government not answered these  questions?

1.  Because these questions are stupid.  They are invented by people with an agenda to have you doubt what actually happened.  Why?  Because they want to shift the blame.   Why should the govt address lies and baseless speculation?   That gives credence to something that is off the map in la-la land.   That would be like the govt addressing the question of why the moon is not made of green cheese.  What business do they have explaining that?

2.   Some of the better, Actual questions that can be asked have indeed been answered by the govt's extensive report known as the 9/11 commission.   Often times in these amateur idiotic videos, the conspiracy theorists pretend as if the report never came out, and they tell you the questions have not been answered, when in fact they have been answered already.   They are purposely deceiving you.   Are you not insulted by that?  I certainly am.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:47:38 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 06:41:30 AM »

Sigh.

Unfortunately, this nonsense won't die.

Even mostly sensible people on this forum subscribe to, or give credence to, some of the most ludicrous and absurd conspiracy theories regarding 9/11.

Controlled demolition. Cell phone calls. Building 7. Blah, blah, blah.

This crap (and that's what it is) has been debunked ad infinitum. And it still won't go away. Probably never will.

Sad. Very sad.

The truth is, when one attempts to micro-analyze any event there will always be imponderables and unexplainable minutiae.

They ask 'How was a passport found'?, as if the discovery of a passport is some sinister evidence of a vast conspiracy to frame innocent moozies.

Well, common sense tells me if they can find an astronaut's diary that survived the return to earth from a disintigrated space shuttle, that finding a passport isn't even remarkable - let alone evidence of a conspiracy.

Who benefits by promulgating absurdities and lies regarding the tragic events of 9/11 ?

Certainly creeps and greedy money hungry ghouls like the makers of 'Loose Change' do. They line their pockets with gold, oblivious and uncaring about the pain and suffering they cause to the families of the victims of 9/11, through their rumor mongering, distortions of truth and outright lies. They're despicable parasites.

And of course, there's another group that benefits from the 'conspiracy theorists' and the credence given to 9/11 'truthers'. That would be the Moozies and their Islamist supporters and friends.

Taqiyya at it's best (or worst, depending upon one's point of view).

One other factor to note, regarding the type of people that constitute the so-called 9/11 'truthers'....

The vast majority of them are anti-Semitic, Jew hating scumbags and supporters of Ron Paul.

Keep that in mind before you join their ranks. Be careful of the company you keep.

Screw the 9/11 'truthers'. Death to all jihadists. May the blood of the victims of 9/11 be avenged.

Muck, I quote this entire post when I tell you my response because what you said was so wise it deserves to be quoted in full even if it took up 20 pages (normally I snip quotes).

You have summed it all up precisely.   

Screw the 9/11 truthers - they are scum, death to jihadists and may the blood of 9/11 victims be avenged.    Here here.