Author Topic: What do you think the Nazi Pig Steven Wiegang wanted with me?  (Read 3629 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What do you think the Nazi Pig Steven Wiegang wanted with me?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2010, 07:32:42 AM »
I guess he might try to steal members or incite them against each other. He claimed he has some JTF members on his side so this might be a pathetic attempt to reach out.

One thing though- I don't think it's appropriate to call him a nazy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »
But i'm sure he's not a nazi just a Rubin follower
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2010, 08:13:41 AM »

I don't think he's a Nazi either. I think he made a big mistake in betraying Chaim and choosing to align himself with Shelley Rubin though.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2010, 08:16:03 AM »

Maybe he can "Follow his Leader"...

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010, 09:55:34 AM »
Look, it's better he's a follower of Rubin than Ahmadinajad. At this point, we should try to see the glass half full. Although he doesn't see eye to eye with JTF, it's not %100 that he wants all the Jews to die in another holocaust at the hands of the Muslims. We have worse enemies out there than the JDL and Weigang.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »
I agree... I think he didn't understand the politics of the situation and why some of his actions might have been problematic for us to accept here at JTF.  I think all the stuff after he was banned was just lashing out. I often wonder and have said many time before if its not better to let past members who are banned ride off into the sunset by not bringing them up on the forum again for good or bad. I think we often prolong the relationship with people like this with all the attention we give them. In most cases without the attention they would soon disappear from sight.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2010, 09:59:18 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Stephanie Weigang supports GW Bush, who was as bad and even worse than Obama. When I was friends with this faggot I told him about how bad GW Bush really is --- and he didn't care.
And btw, Jews who supports the expulsion of Jews are worse than Nazis. You cannot expect anything from a Nazi but you're naturally expecting better from your own brothers.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2010, 10:03:40 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

Stephanie Weigang supports GW Bush, who was as bad and even worse than Obama. When I was friends with this faggot I told him about how bad GW Bush really is --- and he didn't care.
And btw, Jews who supports the expulsion of Jews are worse than Nazis. You cannot expect anything from a Nazi but you're naturally expecting better from your own brothers.
This is true. But since he's a goy, he probably doesn't understand that much. I wonder what his views on Israel are, not that it matters.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 10:04:53 AM »
                                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

This is true. But since he's a goy, he probably doesn't understand that much. I wonder what his views on Israel are, not that it matters.

I know he's a Goy but it was just to make a point about the Rubins. Since he supports traitors to the Jewish people I don't think he's a friend of ours as well.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 10:08:34 AM »
                                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

I know he's a Goy but it was just to make a point about the Rubins. Since he supports traitors to the Jewish people I don't think he's a friend of ours as well.
Definitely not a friend. But a nazi? I don't know. I don't think he's an anti-Semite, either. He's just really, really confused. I really don't think he's a pro Muslim, Jew hater. He has a few Rubinesque ideas, most likely, but in his own way, I really believe he cares about the Jews. It's just his brain is warped right now so he doesn't understand the real truth. I think he can come around.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

People in Israel should be concerned about their own leadership which is none too good. Anyone that would consider the shvartza President better then GWB really has to have a screw loose somewhere. Bush was in office for 8 years and never strongly pressured Israel into any suicidal land surrender deals. In fact in the first part of the administration they were put off as to why Israel would make even make some of the concessions on the table from the Clinton administration. Bush was not the greatest however he was far from the worst. Lets see what the results are after 8 years of the shvartza at that point I think a great many people will be singing a different tune.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 10:17:22 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

People in Israel should be concerned about their own leadership which is none too good. Anyone that would consider the shvartza President better then GWB really has to have a screw loose somewhere. Bush was in office for 8 years and never strongly pressured Israel into any suicidal land surrender deals. In fact in the first part of the administration they were put off as to why Israel would make even make some of the concessions on the table from the Clinton administration. Bush was not the greatest however he was far from the worst. Lets see what the results are after 8 years of the shvartza at that point I think a great many people will be singing a different tune.

Bush really didn't support the Expulsion from Gaza and Northern Samaria but it was only in the start. Later he supported this plan.
But this it not the point. This expulsion was not only the only expulsion he supported. We shall never forget the Road Map for so-called peace, his support of Muslim Nazi Egypt, his demand to Israel to let Iran build nukes, etc. Demanding Israel to commit national suicide even once makes him an enemy, and I don't care about the reasons, cause there is no justification to wage war against G-D's Promised Land.
The sad part of this is that most Israeli Jews understand that Obama is no friend. But most of them don't understand that Bush isn't either. And that's the saddest and most dangerous thing about a Republican president.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »
Also, take into account that GWB was the only President who Weigang knew (other than Obama). He was too young during the Clinton years etc. He probably just figured GWB is President, he seems like a nice guy, and that's it. From a teenage, German, goy point of view, maybe GWB was really a hero,lol. In comparison to the other President of his generation, Obama, GWB is better. And if he knew anything about Clinton, which he probably did, than GWB is greater than Clinton. If he knew anything about Bush Sr., it doesn't take an idiot to know how bad Sr. was..... In today's and age, realistically, the best President for the Jews you're ever going to see, will be just like Bush Jr. In other words, if the President doesn't pressure Israel, that's as good as it's going to get. I'm tired of hearing "this Pres is good for Israel, that one's bad for Israel" because they are all bad. The definition of "good for Israel" by presidential standards is "a President who won't pressure Israel to commit national suicide or give land to the Arabs." That's all the expectations I have in today's corrupt society. It's just the lesser of two evils, now.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2010, 10:22:31 AM »
                                                                          בס"ד

But the thing is that he understands what GWB really is and what his actions were. If he really supported the Jewish people, he wouldn't support traitors to it, and its enemies (more friendly than others or not, I don't care).