Author Topic: Welcome to the Islamic Kingdom of Britain  (Read 7623 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Welcome to the Islamic Kingdom of Britain
« on: January 23, 2010, 05:51:16 PM »
The House of Commoners is filled with Muslims from Pakistan. Their demonstrations are led by insane Imams (who openly shout ''Death to Israel'' and call for the murder of Geert Wilders, God forbid)
They are taking over.. They had plans to build the biggest mosque ever, in the center of London!  As it's not enough, they plan to make the Shari'a Laws (the insane, Nazi laws of their Satanic book, the Quran).
Britain is gonna be lost, unless the British people do something! If you wanna save England and the English nation - it's the time to act!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Welcome to the Islamic Kingdom of Britain
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »
The House of Commoners is filled with Muslims from Pakistan. Their demonstrations are led by insane Imams (who openly shout ''Death to Israel'' and call for the murder of Geert Wilders, G-d forbid)
They are taking over.. They had plans to build the biggest mosque ever, in the center of London!  As it's not enough, they plan to make the Shari'a Laws (the insane, Nazi laws of their Satanic book, the Quran).
Britain is gonna be lost, unless the British people do something! If you wanna save England and the English nation - it's the time to act!!
The only people that can save England are the English... Sadly I think that they have let things go for way too long. At this point I almost think the task is impossible.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 12:10:03 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:24:31 AM »
The House of Commoners is filled with Muslims from Pakistan. Their demonstrations are led by insane Imams (who openly shout ''Death to Israel'' and call for the murder of Geert Wilders, G-d forbid)
The only people that can save England are the English... Sadly I think that they have let things go for way too long. At this point I almost think the task is impossible.
Agreed. In the end you get the government you deserve, sadly, and this applies to much of Europe.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
Alfred the Great's legacy is being squandered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_the_Great
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 02:29:53 PM »
I am sorry to say but London will be separating from England soon >:( Only hope is British National Party :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
I am sorry to say but London will be separating from England soon >:( Only hope is British National Party :dance:

Well I didn't think I would read that here, well done!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 06:07:14 PM »
Just try to imagine how would the UK look as a Muslim country..
the flag will probably be changed, the anthem will be: ''Allah, save the queen!'' , the Buckingham Palace will be called ''Dar il malik'', and the Queen.... Well, I wonder what would the Muslim invaders do with the Royal Family.. Oh God, please save England!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 09:40:43 AM »
I AGREE THE  BNP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 09:47:36 AM »
ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR RADIO SHOWS IN THE U.S     
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 06:22:47 PM »

michael savage is brilliant and a very articulate and brave hero

im from london and a lot of people in the uk are now listening to him and supporting the absurdity of him being banned from britain cos he said to shove islam up your pipe - not even offensive... and for saying he's against gay marriage

he was banned from britain for saying that - unbelievable - we're living in a nazi state

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 02:02:46 PM »
This is my comment to Savage:

"Savage was singing a different tune when responding to Jared Taylor of American Renaissance.  In fact, Savage was spewing vitriol and threats against Taylor.  Taylor also does not advocate violence.  He is peace-loving and civil.  Maybe Savage should have asked himself then, "today it's Taylor.  Who knows who is next?"

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2008/09/michael_savage.php

What goes around comes around Savage!"

Update: it was brought to my attention that Jared Taylor is allowed in U.K. while Savage is not.  Hmmm...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 11:52:52 AM by rhayat1 »

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »
im from london and a lot of people in the uk are now listening to him

Got a Link?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 07:52:09 PM »
Islam is taking over. Interesting thing is they do it in the same way like in Serbian province Kosovo. Now they implement the same strategy in Bosnia, Albania and Greece.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 05:32:07 AM »
You're totally right, Islam is like a cancer >:(, it destroys Europe, little by little...
 :'( :'( :'(

what will happen to Europe?? :o
Nemam pojma.....

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
I hope that English people will retake their homeland from muslim transpassers :dance: English politicians are corrupted by the Arab oil money. They are undermining lives of their children too :o

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »
I hope that English people will retake their homeland from muslim transpassers :dance: English politicians are corrupted by the Arab oil money. They are undermining lives of their children too :o
True, but, however bad we are in the UK, we have yet to see our leader bow before the Saudi King.

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 11:23:45 PM »
True, but, however bad we are in the UK, we have yet to see our leader bow before the Saudi King.

Forum guidelines and rules prevent me from giving the obvious answer to that one!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 12:18:42 AM »

Hi CJD .... I agree with you. The Brits have 2 choices, make the muslims leave or start sewing a burkah for the Queen.

What color do you think she will like?  Black or Burkah Blue ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 04:21:40 AM »

Hi CJD .... I agree with you. The Brits have 2 choices, make the muslims leave or start sewing a burkah for the Queen.

What color do you think she will like?  Black or Burkah Blue ?
:::D   :o  .... Hi, dox. I had a little snicker when I saw your comment about a burkah  for the queen but in actuality it's quite sad because the situation there is not far off from that. This Queen goes with the flow...If needed she will have every color burkah made as long as it keeps her and the Royal Family in place. England is now paying the piper as is said.... For centuries they created commonwealths with countries all over the globe giving the so called people from them places paths to citizenship back in England. The very people that England needs to remove are  now English citizens by naturalization or birth. How in the world would they ever accomplish something like that? This is the danger that we face here in America with our illegals situation and Israel faces with the growing Arab population. Once the situation goes past a certain point it really is almost impossible to repair.  :'(

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 04:41:06 AM »
If you talk to bonifide Christians the ones that are informed, they will tell you that there are two camps in the Christian community camp in regard to the Jewish people. They will tell you that the first camp is the Christians that hold the view that the Jews are G-d's Chosen People and that Jesus will come back to redeem his people Israel (the physical Israel).

The second camp, and the one that is much  more prevalent is the replacement theology camp. These people believe that G-d has written off the Jewish people because our rebellion by not accepting Jesus as our Mashiach. They claim that they are now the true Israel and that when Jesus returns he will redeem them, and utterly reject physical Israel.

Now think about what has happened to every nation that has persecuted us, cast us off or murdered us. Most of them were once great powers: England, Spain, Italy (Rome), the Byzantine Empire; all of these is either a second rate power or they don't exist anymore. So, if the British people as a majority have written off us Jews as lost forever then they have cursed themselves. If the Muslims take over England, it is something that England did to themselves. Sure we regret to see this happen, but blessings are blessings and curses are curses.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 05:08:16 AM »

Forum guidelines and rules prevent me from giving the obvious answer to that one!
Forum guidelines don't bother me, but the Race Relations Act is another thing..
Actually, come to think of it, we did see our Queen covering her head and doing all the "right" things while visiting the Great Mosque in Bursa during her Turkish visit. Thank goodness for the Duke of Edinburgh whom they sent off to visit a car factory while she was there.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 05:44:27 AM »

Forum guidelines don't bother me, but the Race Relations Act is another thing..
Actually, come to think of it, we did see our Queen covering her head and doing all the "right" things while visiting the Great Mosque in Bursa during her Turkish visit. Thank goodness for the Duke of Edinburgh whom they sent off to visit a car factory while she was there.
I think the Duke of Edinburgh while not publicly bucking the system tries to keep himself away from situations like that. He comes across as someone that is very difficult to deal with.... I am starting to understand whats made him get that way. Pure disgust of the situation :::D