Author Topic: Those pigs from youtube took my JTF Intelligence report part 2 down  (Read 768 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Because in the description it said 'nazi muslim scum financed 9/11'.

I converted the file from wmv to flv to see if youtube doesn't outsync the file then, but both files seem to fail in uploading on a different account.

Those dirty degenerates at youtube should be executed.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Those pigs from youtube took my JTF Intelligence report part 2 down
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 07:37:18 PM »
Because in the description it said 'nazi muslim scum financed 9/11'.

I converted the file from wmv to flv to see if youtube doesn't outsync the file then, but both files seem to fail in uploading on a different account.

Those dirty degenerates at youtube should be executed.

It is simply the truth. Don't bother too much Bio-Electric. We are winning. You should read the German mainstream-newspapers. They are going totally crazy in defending Islam. The last articles equalizing Hirsi Ali, Nekla Kelek, Geert Wilders and HenryK M. Broder with the murdermuslims as well as they equalizing  anti-semitism with so called "islamophobia". Rarely I saw something of this quality before. After they lost the debate against Tilo Sarazin they are in complete fear. The internet is a blessing. They have lost their monopoly on the distribution of oppinions.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani