Author Topic: Israeli Supreme Justicess Dorit Beinish gets "shoed"  (Read 7396 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Supreme Justicess Dorit Beinish gets "shoed"
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 05:52:45 AM »
This thread is funny but come on, some of these women if they weren't already elderly wouldn't look so hideous in their youth, I'm sure.

And I'm still wondering about that second woman from the right, in your picture with 4 of them....  Is she also a leftist?   If so, that is proof that leftists can also be very far from ugly!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 06:03:26 AM »
I guess she is Ruhama Avaraham from Kadima. She was one of the Knesset members who left Likud together with Ariel Sharon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhama_Avraham
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

She looks worse than Obama what are you taking about KWRBT?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 07:19:12 AM »
In their younger days these females probably weren't too bad.

Even Dorit Beinish

But when they became real leftists, then they became ugly.

And when they became real anti-Kahanist activists, then they became VERY ugly, in a supernaturally evil way!

This is part of Hashem's plan, that the inner essence of a person (the pnim) is reflected on the face (panim).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:28:15 PM by wonga66 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 04:10:45 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

She looks worse than Obama what are you taking about KWRBT?

Well, if you're speaking about the third one from the left, I must say I disagree (strongly).  Guess it's just personal preference sort of thing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 05:13:18 PM »
Yael Dayan was okay at best in her youth. Beinish's pic is too small to judge really but my guess would be the same.

And who cares what they looked like in their best years? They're hideous, disgusting dykes.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 05:40:17 PM »
Now this is a real dyke: self-confessed lesbian fanatical anti-Kahanist Meretz MK Naomi Chazon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Chazan

seen here attempting to seduce a straight Israeli girl soldier

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »
Now this is a real dyke: self-confessed lesbian fanatical anti-Kahanist Meretz MK Naomi Chazon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Chazan

seen here attempting to seduce a straight Israeli girl soldier

I don't get how such foul language is tolerated at a Jewish forum.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »
Chaim has even said dyke before; how is that foul language?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 05:49:23 AM »
Chaim has even said dyke before; how is that foul language?

I mean not the word "dyke" but the whole message of that post. You are right, there should be more accurate words/phrases in English for that.

My point is that there is no need to promote degeneracy and/or turn JTF to yellow press.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 09:55:32 AM »
Spectator,

I agree with you.  What I would genuinely like to know is where are all of the right wing gay and lesbian people who have some common sense; that is, how can you support those that would kill you without a second a thought?  All od these 'radical queers (their self-description)' are for everything that would decrease their likelihood of survival.  I don't get it and from my few interactions with some of them, they don't seem to want to 'get it' either.  When faced witht he illogic of the position, they just brand you a reactionary, instead of taking a thoughtful look at their self-hating and suicidal positions.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
Shulamit Aloni (nee Adler), the archetype of the female that is utterly opposed to everything that Kahanism (ie True Torah) stands for

As the Talmud says, the hatred of the female nominally Jewish am ha'aratzit for the talmid chacham is the greatest hatred on Earth, exceeding even that of gentile Amolekites for the Am Yisrael!!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
What I would genuinely like to know is where are all of the right wing gay and lesbian people who have some common sense; that is, how can you support those that would kill you without a second a thought?  All od these 'radical queers (their self-description)' are for everything that would decrease their likelihood of survival.  I don't get it and from my few interactions with some of them, they don't seem to want to 'get it' either.  When faced witht he illogic of the position, they just brand you a reactionary, instead of taking a thoughtful look at their self-hating and suicidal positions.

Very true. They are pathetic self-hating trash. They just worship their lowlife perverted instincts.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »
As the Talmud says, the hatred of the female nominally Jewish am ha'aratzit for the talmid chacham is the greatest hatred on Earth, exceeding even that of gentile Amolekites for the Am Yisrael!!

The same Talmud says (Megillah 28a) that it is forbidden to look into the eyes of the evil people. So why are you posting loads of their pictures??

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »

The same Talmud says (Megillah 28a) that it is forbidden to look into the eyes of the evil people. So why are you posting loads of their pictures??

Interesting. 

Indeed, why are you doing so, wonga?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »
Believe it or not, there are some gays that are a little right of center.  Here's a blog written by one of them:

http://www.gaypatriot.org