Author Topic: message to jtf from tony  (Read 3351 times)

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
message to jtf from tony
« on: April 30, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »
evreyone,

iknow most of you dont like me, guess what i dont care. a few of you have been nice specialy chaim, and thats what count's. i know you think im some freek and retard but i dont care. im not stupid, jsut have some disibility's that i am getting over. every sunday nite i meet with my speech & langauge counselor and we go over my grammer skill's. like just last week, i learned chaim accepts me, he dosent except me.

and ill have you know i just lost three of my gay friend's, thats half of them so good redinse. two turned on me when i qoted jtf to them, said im a gay basher wihch is such a lie. the therd i dumped bcuz he was a purve, talking about sex constinaley. i will make no more gay friend's. the three i have left are cool so far but mayebe i will leave them to some day. i now have more hetro then homo friend's.

and i dont like my college, the socio profesor i always mension is a lesbian, and forces her crap on us, its all lies and i am tired of this, i told her last fridya shes teaching us gayology and she treatened to reffer me to dean of students if i say that ever agin.im telling my parent's when this semmester end's i want to go ellswhear.

thanks tonycali

ftf

Re: message to jtf from tony
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »
Who said they didn't like you? Your a great member of this forum, I'd prefer it if you'd post a bit more of course.... As for your spelling and grammar, use the forum spell checker on each of your posts and it will be fine.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »
i used spell check in ms word for some of my paper's last year and i gues my spelling suck's so bad it corrected my word's with the wrong words. so i got even lower grade's than if id have left it. so i have some bad feeling's about spell chekc.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 04:54:53 PM »
Be grateful to have any friends.  Some people don't have any hetero or homo friends.  Whoever the white female plots against, mercy!, only G-d can save his afflicted soul.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
Gayology!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 05:21:13 PM »
Tony I think you would be more respected if you asked questions and discussed topics that are more of interest to this forum than homosexuality. We are not fond of those people and we aren't thinking about them all day. The purpose of this forum is not to focus on queers but the saving of Israel and western civilization. I am sure questions about that will be better received.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »
Tony I think you would be more respected if you asked questions and discussed topics that are more of interest to this forum than homosexuality. We are not fond of those people and we aren't thinking about them all day. The purpose of this forum is not to focus on queers but the saving of Israel and western civilization. I am sure questions about that will be better received.

In Europe ('Western civilization') fags are very highly treasured individuals among the liberal and wealthy elites.  The ancient Greeks, progenitors of the West, were fervent and unashamed homosexuals.  But I take it that you do not wish to save that particular aspect of 'Western civilization'.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 06:27:14 PM »
tony thumbs up for standing up for your beliefs!!! ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »
hahaha that's funny.

it sounds like a hideous university.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »
I believe in you, Tony. I used to not, but I think you are a decent guy. Your constant mention of gays is annoying, but I understand why it is such a huge issue in your world.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
hahaha that's funny.

it sounds like a hideous university.

as most are, including mine.

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 07:15:48 PM »
im seing thru it guy's dont worry, its just i dont know what it means and so i ask chaim about this crap, but i know its lies and i hope next yr i dont stay at this college,.