Author Topic: Russia and Greece?  (Read 3511 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Russia and Greece?
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:18:11 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

What are your thoughts regarding them?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:24:22 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: Russia and Greece?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 03:01:45 PM »
Our Christian Orthodox brothers.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
The only volunteers who came to fight on the side of the Serbs during the war, were Russians and Greeks..
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:18:04 AM by Novakovic »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 03:50:34 PM »
I would give my life for them :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 12:17:43 AM »
They only volunteers who came to fight on the side of the Serbs during the war, were Russians and Greeks..

There were also some Israelis (mostly Russian immigrants) in Kosovo.

http://www.shofar.de/volunteers-e.html

Aha those Jews were Russian Jews?

I heard also that a small group of Italians joined the Serbian forces in 1991, they Thought that they would devide Croatia between the Serbs and Italians.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 10:03:44 AM by Novakovic »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:59:32 AM »
I heard also that a small group of Italians joined the Serbian forces in 1991, they tought that they would devide Croatia between the Serbs and Italians.

I heard Italia considers Istria peninsula, which is now part of Croatia, Italian territory.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 10:02:17 AM »
Aha so those Russian Jews were fighting in Kosovo on the Serbian side right?
1999? I hope that they survived the war, because NATO threw a lot of bombs on Kosovo in that period. They could also testify that the highest amount of Albanians started to flee towards Albania and other neighboring countries during the NATO terror campaign.. Serbs should accuse the NATO of ethnic of cleansing over Serbs and Albanians.
The most Albanians left Kosovo not because of the Serbian forces, but because of the NATO bombs. The Jewish volunteers and others who were present on the terrain should know that.   

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 10:09:32 AM »
I heard also that a small group of Italians joined the Serbian forces in 1991, they tought that they would devide Croatia between the Serbs and Italians.

I heard Italia considers Istria peninsula, which is now part of Croatia, Italian territory.

Before 1945 Istria was always Italian soil. Tito's communists annexed Istria and Krajina to Croatia. Italy lost many territories because it was member of the axis forces.
Ironically former fascist country Italy lost its province to an other former and current fascist country Croatia.

In 1990 when the disintegration of Yugoslavia started to occur the majority of the inhabits of Istria wanted independence from Croatia. If a referendum on independence would be hold in Istria back then, the majority would say yes! 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 07:13:19 AM by Novakovic »