Author Topic: For Serbs Only _ Check out my Srpski  (Read 5861 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
For Serbs Only _ Check out my Srpski
« on: February 07, 2010, 03:33:55 AM »
Zdravo!
 8)
Ja zovem se Eduard i ja sam iz Amerike, ja imam dvadeset tri godina,
ja zivim sada na SAD, i dva mesec zivim u Izrael (?! I hope you undersatnd it)
Voleo posetim Serbiju jednog dana
znam sta moj srpski je los - ucim srpski jedam mesac dana....)
ja znam russki jazik, i srpski i russki je slavski jaziki ( Damn it!!! how many mistakes!!!!!! (-:  but I gues you get that) by the way I have a question - What is....... Well, I'll ask it in Serbian "Sta znaci "Cetnik" na srpskom">?
 :o
hvala! i zbogom!!!!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: For Serbs Only _ Check out my Srpski
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 03:40:19 AM »
Zdravo!
Well, I'll ask it in Serbian "Sta znaci "Cetnik" na srpskom">?
hvala! i zbogom!!!!

Your Serbian is good! Keep up the good work! My compliments.

Četnik znači pripadnik srpskog četničkog pokreta. To je pokret koji se uvjek borio protiv okupatorskih sila (kolonijalnih sila). Četnici su se borili protiv Turskih osvajača, Bečkih konjušara, Njemačkih i Hrvatskih nacista i komuništičke bande.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 05:27:17 AM »
Hvala puno!! :)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 09:11:54 AM »
When you say chetnik you mean guerrilla fighter  :dance: Your Serbian is great!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 10:34:31 AM »
Hvala, Srpski Army (-:

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »
Zdravo!
 8)
Ja zovem se Eduard i ja sam iz Amerike, ja imam dvadeset tri godina,
ja zivim sada na SAD, i dva mesec zivim u Izrael (?! I hope you undersatnd it)
Voleo posetim Serbiju jednog dana
znam sta moj srpski je los - ucim srpski jedam mesac dana....)
ja znam russki jazik, i srpski i russki je slavski jaziki
I will make some corrections for you,if you want to learn it properly. :)
By the way,it is very good considering the time of learning.I think it will be easier then other languages since you can speak Russian.
Here are the corrections:

Zdravo!

Ja se zovem Eduard i ja sam iz Amerike.Ja imam dvadeset tri godine.Ja zivim sada u SAD i dva meseca zivim u Izraelu.
Voleo bih da posetim Srbiju jednog dana.
Znam da je moj srpski los - ucim srpski jedan mesec(or "ucim srpski mesec dana").
Ja znam ruski jezik, i srpski i ruski jezici su slovenski jezici.

( Damn it!!! how many mistakes!!!!!! (-:  but I gues you get that) by the way I have a question - What is....... Well, I'll ask it in Serbian "Sta znaci "Cetnik" na srpskom">?
hvala! i zbogom!!!!

Not many mistakes,as you can see it. :)

"Cetnik" : http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/Chetnik/

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 03:02:48 PM »
Kerber, I appreciate it a lot... Actually I began studying your beautiful language just after joining this great forum... I never really thought about Serbia, I didn't know about the terrible injustice that happened to your heroic nation.. To tell the truth, before listening to Chaim's videos on YouTube, I actualy thought that the Serbs were war criminals, because that's what the media told, the media favored the Bosnians, Albanians, Croatians and any other evil nation, but it never supported the Serbian people. So, I began studying it... By the way, I'm American, and I speak Russian, because I studied it at the University (I studied European linguistics) and besides, my first Jewish ancestors came to America from Russia...
I wanted to learn another Slavic language, and I actualy thought about Polish... But after joining the JTF, I changed my mind, I will study Srpski. by the way I learn hebrew too.... I hope i won't get too confused.. But I love studying foreign languages, it's very interesting.

So thank you a lot, brother!
?????!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 03:12:37 PM »
Oh and another question, aren't the Croatian and Serbian (and apparently Bosnian too) are all the same language... I noticed that the Croats usually use the Latin alphabet (as all of the other Catholic Slavs) whereas the Serbs, who are Orthodox Christians, use the Cyrillic alphabet (like Russian, Bulgarian and Ukrainian), is this the only difference between Srpski i Hrvatski?
Thanks in advance! And God bless Serbia!
AMEN.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 05:11:43 PM »
Oh and another question, aren't the Croatian and Serbian (and apparently Bosnian too) are all the same language... I noticed that the Croats usually use the Latin alphabet (as all of the other Catholic Slavs) whereas the Serbs, who are Orthodox Christians, use the Cyrillic alphabet (like Russian, Bulgarian and Ukrainian), is this the only difference between Srpski i Hrvatski?
Thanks in advance! And G-d bless Serbia!
AMEN.

Yes, it's the same language and there are some differences in dialects and accents.The differences would be something like compering the English language in UK and USA,or English in England and Ireland or Scotland.
Of course ,we are using the different letters.Croatians use Latin and and we use Cyrillic,that's correct.

There is no "Bosnian" language as there is no "Bosnian nation".Historically Bosnia was formed by Serbs,and it was (another)Serbian state before the Turkish occupier came here.The name "Bosnia" is not related with any nation.It derives from the river Bosna,so the name has nothing to do with a non-existing nation "Bosnians".Serbs named that region(and current state) Bosnia and not any other nation since there were no other nations in the Bosnian region.
Of course ,maybe you've heard that there are Bosniaks or Bosniak nationality,but you should know that those people who use to call themselves today as "Bosniaks" are all muslims - islamised Serbs.They are Serbs who got islamised during the Turkish occupation which lasted for almost five centuries.One part of our nation got islamised and they are now building their own identity as "Bosniaks" or Boisnians.

The logic is like this: You and me move to a certain area,and our nationality is Serbian.In that area there is a river named Bosna.And we say that hole area will be named by the river Bosna and not by our nationality.In a few years we are suddenly forced by some third party to change our religion.But only I have accepted to change it while you refused.Now,that sudden difference became a seed of conflict between us and the source of hate.Later we find our selves in a fight and I was supported by that third party against you.Now,my hate toward you rises(as you remained what you are and I became kind of a traitor),so the third party that created my "new" identity through my new religion supports the idea that I should change the nationality also as I've changed my religion.So,I start to call myself,not Serb any more,but "Bosnian" choosing the name of my "new" nationality by the name of our common region(state).This "new" identity ,since it has zero historical roots,will be built on all ideas that are going to stand against you.So,my "new" identity will be anti-Serbian just named "Bosnian" or "Bosniak".

So,there is no Bosnian language as there is no Bosnian nation. :)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
Thanks in advance! And G-d bless Serbia!
AMEN.

Yes, it's the same language and there are some differences in dialects and accents.The differences would be something like compering the English language in UK and USA,or English in England and Ireland or Scotland.
Of course ,we are using the different letters.Croatians use Latin and and we use Cyrillic,that's correct.

There is no "Bosnian" language as there is no "Bosnian nation".Historically Bosnia was formed by Serbs,and it was (another)Serbian state before the Turkish occupier came here.The name "Bosnia" is not related with any nation.It derives from the river Bosna,so the name has nothing to do with a non-existing nation "Bosnians".Serbs named that region(and current state) Bosnia and not any other nation since there were no other nations in the Bosnian region.
Of course ,maybe you've heard that there are Bosniaks or Bosniak nationality,but you should know that those people who use to call themselves today as "Bosniaks" are all muslims - islamised Serbs.They are Serbs who got islamised during the Turkish occupation which lasted for almost five centuries.One part of our nation got islamised and they are now building their own identity as "Bosniaks" or Boisnians.

The logic is like this: You and me move to a certain area,and our nationality is Serbian.In that area there is a river named Bosna.And we say that hole area will be named by the river Bosna and not by our nationality.In a few years we are suddenly forced by some third party to change our religion.But only I have accepted to change it while you refused.Now,that sudden difference became a seed of conflict between us and the source of hate.Later we find our selves in a fight and I was supported by that third party against you.Now,my hate toward you rises(as you remained what you are and I became kind of a traitor),so the third party that created my "new" identity through my new religion supports the idea that I should change the nationality also as I've changed my religion.So,I start to call myself,not Serb any more,but "Bosnian" choosing the name of my "new" nationality by the name of our common region(state).This "new" identity ,since it has zero historical roots,will be built on all ideas that are going to stand against you.So,my "new" identity will be anti-Serbian just named "Bosnian" or "Bosniak".

So,there is no Bosnian language as there is no Bosnian nation. :)
Totally agree!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 01:22:24 AM »
And of course Serbs and Croatians, historically speaking are the same nation, divided geographically long time ago, had a bit different history and later different rulers. And while Serbs have no more connection with Turks (only in our genes and mentality), Croatians still like to be the best servants of their former rulers Austrians/Germans.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 04:32:38 AM »
Speaking of the Croats, I heard that even the German Nazis were shocked when they saw the disgusting cruelity of the ''Hrvatska Ustasa'', the Croatian Nazis were even worse than their German masters..... I saw pictures of the Ustasa executing Serbs, Jews and Gypsies in the most viciuos ways... And the thing is, that most of the Croatian people today, adore the Ustasa!!

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2010, 04:19:04 PM »
Kerber, I appreciate it a lot... Actually I began studying your beautiful language just after joining this great forum... I never really thought about Serbia, I didn't know about the terrible injustice that happened to your heroic nation.. To tell the truth, before listening to Chaim's videos on YouTube, I actualy thought that the Serbs were war criminals, because that's what the media told, the media favored the Bosnians, Albanians, Croatians and any other evil nation, but it never supported the Serbian people. So, I began studying it... By the way, I'm American, and I speak Russian, because I studied it at the University (I studied European linguistics) and besides, my first Jewish ancestors came to America from Russia...
I wanted to learn another Slavic language, and I actualy thought about Polish... But after joining the JTF, I changed my mind, I will study Srpski. by the way I learn hebrew too.... I hope i won't get too confused.. But I love studying foreign languages, it's very interesting.

So thank you a lot, brother!
?????!

Can you tell us what exactly media and press talked about us, if you can remember... I would be grateful.
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
Well, I don't remember exactly, but I guess the CNN, FOX, Sky News and the British BBC.