Author Topic: "Religiouszionist" from youtube  (Read 844 times)

Moshe92

"Religiouszionist" from youtube
« on: February 09, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »
He has some great videos and used to be one of my favorite people on youtube, but he's now coming out as a mafdalnik type. He made a video about living in peace with the Arabs.

He also wrote this on youtube: "I'm sorry if you have a cynical hateful view of peace between Arabs and Jews, but don't tell me about "Kahane."
There's a reason why Kahanist organizations are racist and terrorist."

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: "Religiouszionist" from youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »
What a moron. 1 star and commented............thanks Moshe.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:07:51 AM »
Here's my rhetorical question.    How can one be a Religious Zionist and support enemies of Israel remaining in Israel?     It makes no sense.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:03:50 AM »
Here's my rhetorical question.    How can one be a Religious Zionist and support enemies of Israel remaining in Israel?     It makes no sense.

Sure doesn't! He is a great definition of an oxymoron LOL
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »
He has some great videos and used to be one of my favorite people on youtube, but he's now coming out as a mafdalnik type. He made a video about living in peace with the Arabs.

He also wrote this on youtube: "I'm sorry if you have a cynical hateful view of peace between Arabs and Jews, but don't tell me about "Kahane."
There's a reason why Kahanist organizations are racist and terrorist."

Well, the youtube arabs are giving him a crash course on "peace" with the arabs. Read the comments section on his youtube channel, the arabs are attacking him like rabid jackals.   :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »
I just put a nice comment on his page. http://www.youtube.com/user/religiouszionist
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »
LOL New Yorker, saw your comment and you are so right! he will learn his lesson sooner or later and I just hope it won't be too late before he sees the light.
Meir Kahane