Author Topic: Open air cremation now legal in UK for Hindus  (Read 4762 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Open air cremation now legal in UK for Hindus
« on: February 10, 2010, 08:27:26 AM »
Nothing like the smell of a barbecue drifting across the English countryside on a summers' evening. Welcome again to culturally enriched Britain.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7021722.ece

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: Open air cremation now legal in UK for Hindus
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
it is not really open-air, it is to all intents and purposes a closed 4-walled room with an opening in the roof.
this is a good ruling in many respects, as this may provide a precedent in favour of religious expression - there are people in the UK who want to outlaw kosher slaughter etc

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 03:27:09 PM »
We remaining whites in the UK have a perfect right to defend our British way of life. Most of the comments in this forum, quite rightly, criticise us for not being forceful enough in trying to do so. The Jewish community cannot be compared in any way with the waves of invaders now threatening our culture.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 03:39:07 PM by Cato the Elder »

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 08:06:32 AM »

I believe in cremation but I dont think indians should do this in England - the closed crematorium should be fine - this just gives the muslims an excuse to do whatever they do

Albert Einstein was cremated and his ashes scattered in the waters .... he obviously knew something the Indians know that others dont ....

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »
We remaining whites in the UK have a perfect right to defend our British way of life. Most of the comments in this forum, quite rightly, criticise us for not being forceful enough in trying to do so. The Jewish community cannot be compared in any way with the waves of invaders now threatening our culture.

Is the Queen and Prime Minister of England addressing the issue of the muslims taking over?

I have seen a video of muslims in their communities chasing the British Police away with rocks and sticks. The British Police were running away....how on Earth can this be allowed to happen?

Perhaps you could be so kind as to explain this for me, since you are a British Citizen.
Thank you for any input on this subject.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »
Nothing like the smell of a barbecue drifting across the English countryside on a summers' evening. Welcome again to culturally enriched Britain.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7021722.ece

Before the cross came to Europe, most of the people there, practicized this ritus.

If they do it in rural places, I think there is nothing wrong with it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

hi, im answering dox

i highly recommend you watch this rajinder singh's talk - a warning about pakistanis in britain and what their true agenda is - he gets into it 2 mins into part 1

part 1

part 2

he was on the news today for joining the bnp and for being used by them but he speaks the truth about the UK under serious threat and that we better wake up or get blown up

ignore his slighly absurd turban - cos he's a sikh they probably asked him to wear it - this man has joined the bnp because they are also speaking the truth on the amount of pakistanis and muslims growing in the uk and that theyre planning to rise up and take over - also he is talking about the amount of single muslim men coming to the uk via france - we have foreign men in groups hanging around the streets - there is so much going on with the pakistanis in uk i cant even begin but they are drug pushing heroin and pimping white kids in care (social welfare housing) and doing all sorts to whites in their areas and whites are outnumbered to speak out and the pakis are REALLY aggressive....

there has been more than one occasion where the muslims have outnumbered the police and started throwing things and coming forward - my dad says its cos the whites have lost the will to fight like the hindus lost the will to fight the muslims in india after 700 years of rule they became slaves

everyone in the uk is depressed at the amount of hijabs and muslims with 5 kids each everywhere you go in their black robes

you should listen to pat condell's stuff - he's absolutely right - Welcome to Saudi Britain

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »

Is the Queen and Prime Minister of England addressing the issue of the muslims taking over?

I have seen a video of muslims in their communities chasing the British Police away with rocks and sticks. The British Police were running away....how on Earth can this be allowed to happen?

Perhaps you could be so kind as to explain this for me, since you are a British Citizen.
Thank you for any input on this subject.

Shalom - Dox

This is a long story!

Basically an invasion of coloured immigrants from the former Empire was allowed after the war, for low-cost labour. Of these, the first generation of Asians were mostly glad to be here, but the subsequent generations were polarised because of the behaviour of the native British of comparable age (drink, drugs..), plus the failure of society to accommodate them. They started bringing in Asian women for marriage, many of whom couldn't speak English, and their separation from mainstream British culture was then fixed in stone. Islam provided an immediate alternative identity for those of Pakistani background.

The last two people to take on the issue seriously were Churchill, who was promptly voted out after the war, and the brilliant Enoch Powell, who was kicked out fo the Conservative party in the 70's because of this issue, and otherwise would probably have become Prime Minister.

The ruling establishment couldn't care less. Sufficient pandering to multi-culturalism is good for Labour votes. Actually, all the parties hide the problems except the BNP, who are subject to outragoeous boycotts, with even the Church of England telling people not to vote for them.

The police don't want to be armed, it would make their job too stressful. Law and order is in any case now a joke.

Historically, Britain suffered from one of the most serious systems of class division and exploitation in Europe. In my personal opinion, the original concepts of Labour were absolutely correct, but not only did the Labour government get taken over by middle-class druggies, but a huge non-working class was allowed to develop which in turn destroyed the laudible aims of the Labour Party's founders in addressing the very real problems of the then working class. As a student I was allowed to study to doctoral level at Oxford entirely on state grants. Nowadays, with my background  I would be lucky to get to higher education at all. The same decline applies to health care and just about all public services. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:37:27 PM by Cato the Elder »

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »
Cato and Nita, thank you for the links, answers and information. It is appreciated.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 03:38:23 PM »
As a matter of principal I think it is the right decision. Only it must be regulated, because the people who cremate bodies must know their work. So they don't get half charred human remains leftovers etc.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 04:38:29 PM »
As a matter of principal I think it is the right decision. Only it must be regulated, because the people who cremate bodies must know their work. So they don't get half charred human remains leftovers etc.
600,000 Hindus are on their way.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 01:31:53 PM »
A bit of useless information. I have since been told that the normal thing for Hindus has always been for their bodies to be driven to Wolverhampton where they are given illegal open-air cremation without being subject to prosecution.