Poll

Which religion is superior.

Christianity
23 (95.8%)
Islam
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Christianity or Islam?  (Read 5125 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Christianity or Islam?
« on: February 10, 2010, 05:32:27 PM »
Which religion is superior? For me, Christianity represents the light and Islam represents the darkness. No wonder most of the Muslim world is so far behind that of the Christian West. When I mean that, I mean economiclly.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Christianity or Islam?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »
Which religion is superior? For me, Christianity represents the light and Islam represents the darkness. No wonder most of the Muslim world is so far behind that of the Christian West. When I mean that, I mean economiclly.

Far behind:

Economically, technologically, socially, hygienically!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:55:45 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 05:54:58 PM »

Far behing:

Economically, technologically, socially, hygienically!

And that's I why I'm proud to be an American Christian!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 05:56:26 PM »

Behing? Behind, d, I was way off the home keys on the keyboard. : )

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 05:56:56 PM »
It depends on whether you mean currently or historically.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 06:00:07 PM »

Currently. But regardless, any religion is superior to Islam.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 06:02:39 PM »

They kept up with civilization 800 years ago, big whoop! Now they are 800 BEHIND all civilizations.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »
Islam is the biggest threat right now, but the number of Jews who have died over the years due to Muslim persecution is nowhere near the number of Jews who have died due to Christian persecution.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »
Christians (should) hate Muslims now so hopefully the number of Muslims that die due to Christian persecution will far outweigh the number of Jews that died due to Christian persecution.  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 07:50:39 PM »
Kind of a silly topic if you ask me, albeit it should be a no-brainer. Moshe92 makes a sobering point though.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »
Christianity or Islam...hmmm that's a tought one...
I'm going have to think about this one for a few weeks.

Lets see with Islam, its Allah or the sword...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 09:04:15 PM »

This war we are engaged in is sinister by nature in the form of 1.5 billion muslims.

islam seeks to slaughter every Christian and Jew on Earth...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 09:14:07 PM »

This war we are engaged in is sinister by nature in the form of 1.5 billion muslims.

And every non-Muslim as well. Even non-practicing Muslims are also targets.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 09:57:06 PM »
In history people who called themselves christians did cruel things like muslims do today if not worse than what the muslims do today.

However, christianity is capable of making gentiles be righteous and moral people if followed with the right heart.

Islam on the otherhand is a satanic religion which is the anti Jewish religion. Much like the chrisitians believe in a christ and antichrist. Islam never does good and it is a monotheistic religion which perverts righteousness and goodness and morality.

Christianity followed by the proper heart is not supposed to do that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »
In history people who called themselves christians did cruel things like muslims do today if not worse than what the muslims do today.

However, christianity is capable of making gentiles be righteous and moral people if followed with the right heart.

Islam on the otherhand is a satanic religion which is the anti Jewish religion. Much like the chrisitians believe in a christ and antichrist. Islam never does good and it is a monotheistic religion which perverts righteousness and goodness and morality.

Christianity followed by the proper heart is not supposed to do that. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you very much for the eloquent post, Dr. Dan. You are totally right.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 12:55:40 AM »
The more someone truly believes in Christianity, the gooder they become. The more someone truly believes in Islam, the more evil they become.

That is the difference between the violence and sins of Christians and Muslims. For Christians, it goes against their faith to do atrocities like what has been done in the past. For Muslims, it goes against their faith to be peaceful.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 01:47:48 AM »
Islam is the biggest threat right now, but the number of Jews who have died over the years due to Muslim persecution is nowhere near the number of Jews who have died due to Christian persecution.

Moshe I agree with you on this to s certain extent. When it comes to the persecution of our people by "Christians," we need to make a further differentiation between real Christians or Roman Catholics and Orthodox Church believers. Most if not all of the nations that have put us through the ringer have been dominated by the RC Church and the Orthodox, like the Russians. It should also be noted that upwards of 70 million real Christians (bible believing and practicing, what some call Born Again believers in Jesus), died at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church and if you study their belief system it really has little in common with true Christianity. Frankly, if I was being hunted down and a Catholic family offered to take me in and so did a Christian family; I would without a second thought go with the Christians. When the Gestapo would come to the Catholic's door they would hand me over right away; but the Christians would go to the camp alongside me. Happened many times in Nazi Europe.

Sorry for being so long winded; just something that I am passionate about. Good Christians often get lumped in with the evil that RC's do.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »
I am going to stand by my statement that when christian gentiles do the right things with their heart they are a moral people.

However there is one comment I want to make about the origins of christianity. I hope I don't offend any of the chrisitians on this forum who act on the above comment. And if I'm wrong in any instance, let me know.

Chrisitianity has gone through one heck of an evolutuion in 2000 or few years. Initially it was a bunch of Jews who felt Jesus was the messiah. They started changing Torah rules, much like the reform, conservative, reconstructed groups of today and lost members due to probably assimilation. So in order to not lose followers, those earliest christians began to accept all types of pagan converts by adding the pagan's traditions to this religion. It happened so much that the "Judaism" of the first christians changed into a whole other religion. Tell me if I'm incorrect.

Now if a righteous chrisitian is seeking truth and sees what I'm writing is basically true, he might assume, "why don't I practice this religion like what the first chrisitians intended it to be?". However those first christians were the very reform jews of today. And everyone on this forum realizes what the reform movement does.

On the other hand if a righteous gentile learns  what I'm writing is true, Noahidism would be the appropriate theology for him.

What I wrote is very controversial and its not meant to put anyone down. To me a righteous christian gentile is as righteous as a righteous noahide. I only speak of theology and what makes logical sense to me.

And I'm sorry if I offended any chrisitians. You know I love each and every one of you. If I was wrong in anything I said, please correct me.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 07:08:13 AM »
Moshe I agree with you on this to s certain extent. When it comes to the persecution of our people by "Christians," we need to make a further differentiation between real Christians or Roman Catholics and Orthodox Church believers. Most if not all of the nations that have put us through the ringer have been dominated by the RC Church and the Orthodox, like the Russians. It should also be noted that upwards of 70 million real Christians (bible believing and practicing, what some call Born Again believers in Jesus), died at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church and if you study their belief system it really has little in common with true Christianity. Frankly, if I was being hunted down and a Catholic family offered to take me in and so did a Christian family; I would without a second thought go with the Christians. When the Gestapo would come to the Catholic's door they would hand me over right away; but the Christians would go to the camp alongside me. Happened many times in Nazi Europe.

Sorry for being so long winded; just something that I am passionate about. Good Christians often get lumped in with the evil that RC's do.
There are good Catholics and Orthodox (look at the Serbs), and there are evil Protestants (look at Martin Luther). I don't think you can neatly lump Christians by denomination.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 07:19:24 AM »
The difference Dr. Dan is that a real righteous Christian today or in the earliest days of Christianity is not promoting the evil things like the reform movement are.

They weren't saying it's ok to murder babies in the womb or to have homosexual relationships or to completely ignore God's rules for good behavior and make up all your own. Christians honor and respect what God put into the Jewish Bible.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 07:53:48 AM »
The difference Dr. Dan is that a real righteous Christian today or in the earliest days of Christianity is not promoting the evil things like the reform movement are.

They weren't saying it's ok to murder babies in the womb or to have homosexual relationships or to completely ignore G-d's rules for good behavior and make up all your own. Christians honor and respect what G-d put into the Jewish Bible.

thank you rubystars

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »

And every non-Muslim as well. Even non-practicing Muslims are also targets.

Agreed!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 09:22:58 AM »
I am going to stand by my statement that when christian gentiles do the right things with their heart they are a moral people.

However there is one comment I want to make about the origins of christianity. I hope I don't offend any of the chrisitians on this forum who act on the above comment. And if I'm wrong in any instance, let me know.

Chrisitianity has gone through one heck of an evolutuion in 2000 or few years. Initially it was a bunch of Jews who felt Jesus was the messiah. They started changing Torah rules, much like the reform, conservative, reconstructed groups of today and lost members due to probably assimilation. So in order to not lose followers, those earliest christians began to accept all types of pagan converts by adding the pagan's traditions to this religion. It happened so much that the "Judaism" of the first christians changed into a whole other religion. Tell me if I'm incorrect.

Now if a righteous chrisitian is seeking truth and sees what I'm writing is basically true, he might assume, "why don't I practice this religion like what the first chrisitians intended it to be?". However those first christians were the very reform jews of today. And everyone on this forum realizes what the reform movement does.

On the other hand if a righteous gentile learns  what I'm writing is true, Noahidism would be the appropriate theology for him.

What I wrote is very controversial and its not meant to put anyone down. To me a righteous christian gentile is as righteous as a righteous noahide. I only speak of theology and what makes logical sense to me.

And I'm sorry if I offended any chrisitians. You know I love each and every one of you. If I was wrong in anything I said, please correct me.

They didn't change anything except they didn't follow Oral Law anymore. Also, they were losing members more through extermination than assimilation.
But yes, present day Christianity is more Hellenism than Judaism.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 11:01:26 AM »
even Pastafarianism is better than Islam!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »
Hmmm. The issue of how Hellenized Christianity is or isn't is difficult to address and probably outside of the scope of this forum. At first, in the days of the New Testament, Christianity was not even considered a new religion per se, but simply a new branch/sect/"denomination" of Judaism. As the majority of Christians became Greeks/Romans rather than Jewish converts after the destruction of the Temple, this came to change. As the centuries passed Christianity became more and more Romanized--to the point where Dante Alighieri pretty much synonymized Rome with Jerusalem in the 1300s.

I think that most Christians are less Hellenized than that at the present.