Author Topic: English Baroness Jenny Tonge asks Israel if it stole Haitain peoples organs  (Read 1056 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3848105,00.html 

A little about Jenny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Tonge   

She met her future husband, Dr Keith Tonge, while dissecting a corpse in 1959
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yes and we at JTF ate them all up.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Israel should never have sent anyone to Haiti in the first place.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
People actually believe this drek?  Probably the next thing they're going to want is an investigation to make sure Israelis don't use Haitian blood in their Passover celebrations this year.

It's good that they exposed that T. West--even if it gives him more attention it will wake people up more to black anti-Semitism.
True i have come to the conclusion blacks are the worst anti semites and the ones with schooling are similar to the trained apes who can pick out an object if you give them reward

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
That cow really has no shame. She asks from Israel to prove they didn't steal organs.
It's the same rule that applies to Serbs in Hague Tribunal - you're guilty until proven innocent.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel should not be in Haiti helping them.  You see the thanks Israel receives for it.  They get accused of every blood libel since the beginning of time, even from the black Haitians they help.    Why don't the Israelis help their own poor, destitute  people first, instead of sticking their asssses where they don't belong!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Israel should not be in Haiti helping them.  You see the thanks Israel receives for it.  They get accused of every blood libel since the beginning of time, even from the black Haitians they help.    Why don't the Israelis help their own poor, destitute  people first, instead of sticking their asssses where they don't belong!

It wasn't haitians it was a U.S. MONKEY N-I-G-G-A

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

It wasn't haitians it was a U.S. MONKEY N-I-G-G-A

They Hatians were claiming that Jews were stealing the organs too.  You just can't do anything for a [censored].  They bite the hand that feeds them, just like a monkey.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
How deep can someone sink?

Only because this ape on Zootube, who is able to express himself in a way normal people understand, smears Israel - she jumps on the train.

I think I will smear myself shoe  polish in the face and then I will record a Zootube-video about Mrs. Tonge. Perhaps she will ask then for an inquiry about herself,

:::D :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: English Baroness Jenny Tonge asks Israel if it stole Haitain peoples organs
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 09:42:22 AM »
How deep can someone sink?

Only because this ape on Zootube, who is able to express himself in a way normal people understand, smears Israel - she jumps on the train.

I think I will smear myself shoe  polish in the face and then I will record a Zootube-video about Mrs. Tonge. Perhaps she will ask then for an inquiry about herself,

:::D :::D :::D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D she meet her husband while dissecting a corpse.Thats too funny

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 01:50:41 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3848105,00.html 

A little about Jenny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_Tonge   

She met her future husband, Dr Keith Tonge, while dissecting a corpse in 1959

Her face appears to be constructed of ham salad.  This is not a kosher person.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:55:54 PM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »

She's a evil arab terrorist loving woman.

Controversial remarks about Israel

In January 2004, while still a Member of Parliament, Tonge was asked to step down as children's spokeswoman by Liberal Democrat leader Charles Kennedy after saying of Palestinian suicide bombers: "If I had to live in that situation - and I say that advisedly - I might just consider becoming one myself." Tonge refused to apologise: "I was just trying to say how, having seen the violence and the humiliation and the provocation that the Palestinian people live under every day and have done since their land was occupied by Israel, I could understand..."[9][10]

Tonge said in 2006: "The pro-Israeli lobby has got its grips on the western world, its financial grips. I think they've probably got a grip on our party." In response, Liberal Democrat leader Sir Menzies Campbell chastised Tonge, saying her remarks were "unacceptable" and had "clear anti-Semitic connotations." An all-party group of lords led by the former archbishop of Canterbury, George Carey, said her "irresponsible and inappropriate" comments "evoked a classic anti-Jewish conspiracy theory." In response Tonge said that professors Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer's article "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy" that appeared in the March 23, 2006 issue of The London Review of Books supported her assertion that the "'Israel lobby' had a disproportionate voice in Anglo-American foreign policy." She also emphasized that her comments "were about the Israeli lobby in politics. They were a big distance from being about Jewishness or anti-Semitism." [11][12]

During November 2008, Tonge, along with Lord Ahmed, Clare Short and some other European MPs, broke through the Blockade of Gaza by boat and visited Gaza.[13] The European parliamentarians' trip as it was called ran from 6-11 November 2008, and consisted of 12 MPs coming from Ireland, Italy, Switzerland and the UK. They were there at the invitation of the 'European Campaign to lift the Siege of Gaza'.[14]

On 12 January 2009 Tonge in the House of Lords Tonge asked about investigations into alleged Israeli war crimes in the Israel-Gaza conflict, saying:

"Is the Minister aware that Mrs Pillay, the new UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, has spoken of war crimes being committed in Gaza? Will the Government, therefore, show leadership and call for the immediate—and I mean immediate—establishment by the United Nations Security Council of an independent fact-finding commission to Palestine to investigate all breaches of international law?"[15]

On a January 2009 edition of Question Time shown on 15 January 2009 she debated the Gaza conflict with Stephen Pollard, the editor of the Jewish Chronicle.[16]
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »
Israel should never have sent anyone to Haiti in the first place.
Now there is the truth. I witnessed all the housing created by Israel following the Turkish earthquake on 2001. Listen to the Turks now.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 03:56:00 PM »
A quick google search for jenny tonge in google images shows images of her looking much like a man.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774