Author Topic: British Airways employee looses appeal against dismissal for wearing crucifix  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article7024712.ece

All in a week in which Sheikhs win the right to carry a dagger and Hindus to be cremated on bonfires.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Those judges need to be exorcised.

I agree! 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
this is unbleivable i didn't hit the link but wasn't the complaint over a yr ago :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
this is unbleivable i didn't hit the link but wasn't the complaint over a yr ago :o
Seems to be a bit complicated. The legel action seems to concern her claim for lost wages. I think they may have re-accepted her later.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer

Cato i think you need to get a slightly wider education - excuse the disrespect but to call sikhs sheikhs is the height of ignorance - considering the only reason the sikhs had to learn martial arts and have a kirpan as part of their life is cos of what the muslims did to us

its the same principle as every jew a 22 - if you knew what kahane meant

the reason the sikhs carried a kirpan (sword) is because of what the muslims did to the indians whilst they were genociding everyone who wasnt headbanging to that abrahamic derived false religion which teaches god speaks from without and not within and which teaches to call others "unbelievers"

sikhism says we are all one - there is one god - nameless - formless - without fear - without hate - bow to no one and let no one bow to you cos no one is superior / inferior and conscious people are manifested all over the world - has nothing to do with bloodline - meditate and look inside oneself for truth

does that teach you something cato?

even though i agree - even a true sikh should leave a kirpan at home if he is not in india - cos times are changed and its playing into islams hands

sikh history is what stopped india becoming muslim even though the bastards took iran in 17 years they didnt get us in 700

sikhs are a martial race cos we are from the north west indian frontier where the hordes of turks and mongols were invading - and history has proved its true - if you want peace you have to prepare for war - cos there are such things in life like islam...and who might i add should we thank for that?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer

Cato i think you need to get a slightly wider education - excuse the disrespect but to call sikhs sheikhs is the height of ignorance - considering the only reason the sikhs had to learn martial arts and have a kirpan as part of their life is cos of what the muslims did to us

its the same principle as every jew a 22 - if you knew what kahane meant

the reason the sikhs carried a kirpan (sword) is because of what the muslims did to the indians whilst they were genociding everyone who wasnt headbanging to that abrahamic derived false religion which teaches G-d speaks from without and not within and which teaches to call others "unbelievers"

sikhism says we are all one - there is one G-d - nameless - formless - without fear - without hate - bow to no one and let no one bow to you cos no one is superior / inferior and conscious people are manifested all over the world - has nothing to do with bloodline - meditate and look inside oneself for truth

does that teach you something cato?

even though i agree - even a true sikh should leave a kirpan at home if he is not in india - cos times are changed and its playing into islams hands

sikh history is what stopped india becoming muslim even though the bastards took iran in 17 years they didnt get us in 700

sikhs are a martial race cos we are from the north west indian frontier where the hordes of turks and mongols were invading - and history has proved its true - if you want peace you have to prepare for war - cos there are such things in life like islam...and who might i add should we thank for that?
Perhaps I need education so that I can understand why I could get arrested for carrying a metal comb while others are entitled to carry daggers.

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
no you need to educate yourself on history for calling sikhs sheikhs when you are nearer to any sheikh than anyone else

why are you so damn arrogant you cant admit you said the wrong thing

would you like it if i called muslims your cousins - which they are - abraham hagar and whoever was in that story - ishmaelites - what a load of bollox!!!

all the crap done in islam is from judaism - from animal sacrificing to calling ppl unbelievers...even if they have got it the "wrong way around" and you only do it in a "nice way"

i disagree with the kirpan being kept on a person in this day and age when the times are not the same - but if you knew how sikhs were massacred in india by these bastard muslims you would understand why we had to have a sword - but we're not being massacred now in uk so the kirpan needs to go - its not right to have it here - but dont call us sheikhs - mr can't say he is wrong...

your comment on the other cremation site towards hindus shows me your colours

im only on this site cos i hate muzzas but the crap that you come out with has put me off this one

« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 08:33:09 AM by Nita Singh »

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
no you need to educate yourself on history for calling sikhs sheikhs when you are nearer to any sheikh than anyone else

why are you so damn arrogant you cant admit you said the wrong thing

would you like it if i called muslims your cousins - which they are - abraham hagar and whoever was in that story - ishmaelites - what a load of bollox!!!

all the crap done in islam is from judaism - from animal sacrificing to calling ppl unbelievers...even if they have got it the "wrong way around" and you only do it in a "nice way"

i disagree with the kirpan being kept on a person in this day and age when the times are not the same - but if you knew how sikhs were massacred in india by these bastard muslims you would understand why we had to have a sword - but we're not being massacred now in uk so the kirpan needs to go - its not right to have it here - but dont call us sheikhs - mr can't say he is wrong...

your comment on the other cremation site towards hindus shows me your colours

im only on this site cos i hate muzzas but the crap that you come out with has put me off this one
First, my apologies for the spelling mistake. Don't make too much of it. Despite your abusive comments, I hope that you don't leave as your posts are informative.

Secondly, all I have argued is that people on settling in another country should adapt to the cultural norms of their new country. This is not an extremist or racist approach. It is all about social cohesion.

Your BNP videos are accurate and, to me, welcome, but I have to say that I doubt whether the party is a natural home for the Indian community.

Unfortunately, I am not Jewish, so your comments don't really go home, although others on this forum will feel differently. I am white Christian British, with a wife who was born Muslim. So I am not sure it is I who is carrying the racial complexes, if that is what you are implying.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:50:51 PM by Cato the Elder »