Author Topic: Israeli Zionist rappers..rapping about Golani and killing Hezbollah  (Read 1804 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Israeli Zionist rappers..rapping about Golani and killing Hezbollah
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 08:33:31 AM »

You're right Zelhar. Thanks for the analysis. Although I still didn't mean that Jews can't do other kinds of music.

And thank you muman613.

I was almost afraid to click this thread.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
just because these Jews do rap music and express themselves using that medium doesnt mean they arent proud to be Jews, or proud of their Jewish culture.  If you listen to one of the songs, the music sampled is from an Israeli (mizrachit) melody, and they added the hip hop percussion.  I personally think it sounds great, as well as loving the message!  i doubt you guys commenting actually listened to the lyrics, because if you did you wouldnt call these Jews "evil". 
Now as far as judging any artist based on the genre of music they choose to express themselves with...this is simply immature and wrong.  Only Hashem can and will judge man.  And furthermore, how can you compare evil people like the Nazi's with rappers?? Angry chinese kahanist, you're going waaaay over board with your analogies buddy!  and honestly its pretty disgusting for you to compare an artform that you personally dont like, with the nazi's.  its absurd and offensive to all Jews who have family that died in the Holocaust, such as myself.  so i suggest u ease up on your stupid analogies and grow up a bit!  and also, there's no such thing as a perfect human being!  Every human has the evil inclination (yetzer hara) in them.  read the Tanach and the Talmud and then talk to me about human nature.  are you even Jewish? never met a Chinese Jew before, so I doubt it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 09:11:28 PM »
I like the songs you posted but I find that the group does vere a bit far into gangsta rap territory.

Check out these Jewish Hip Hop videos:

Must see Matisyahu & Miri Ben Ari :

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:56:29 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »
I like the songs you posted but I find that the group does vere a bit far into gangsta rap territory.

Check out these Jewish Hip Hop videos:

Must see Matisyahu & Miri Ben Ari :

I agree with you that Riviera Regime do have some very hardcore and "gangta" tunes as well...and I can understand that it might turn people off...but regardless I love the fact that they served in the Golani Brigade! it makes them alot realer then the majority of rappers!

Now, for the list you posted for me to check out, I like Judah DaMacabbi..I think he's pretty decent, and he raps with heart.
Matisyahu is an incredible talent and i like his music and message!

D-scrybe and Ylove...Ylove is ok, not too memerobale...almost too much of a gimmick to me if u ask me...the whole black chassidic rapper shtick is kinda laughable in many ways.  D-scrybe..I think he's awful, and for the reason that he uses the horrible auto tuner effect on his voice!  that shows no talent or originality in my opinion!  if he cant rap or sing without using that auto tune effect then he's just wack!