Author Topic: "Peace Now" brags that they removed our latest Kahanist rock music video  (Read 936 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Here is what AntiChaimBenPesach from "Peace Now" writes on his hideous zootube home page:

"We contacted our friends at YouTube to remove JTF's latest video with Kahanist rock music.
We know that JTFers will reupload it a million times. So we created a new video explaining why it is racist and why we had it removed."

"Peace Now" also created a new video of their own condemning this song:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AntiChaimBenPesach

I also believe that one of the many blacks who work at zootube played a role in removing our original video. Because blacks do not want us to expose the fact that most "black" music that became popular in America was created by Jews like the Gershwin brothers and Al Jolson. Or the fact that the origins of modern rock can be traced to the kleizemer music of Eastern European Jews.

There is no comparison between modern rock and the pathetic African "music" that existed before whites conquered Africa.

In fact, even modern jazz, blues and "soul" music have little in common with the African "music" that predates the white colonialization of the dark continent. The origins of this music are also mostly Jewish.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: "Peace Now" brags that they removed our latest Kahanist rock music video
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 06:40:39 PM »
LOL @ AntiChaimBenPesach being friends with EndZog (probably one of Stevia's incarnations)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 06:48:07 PM »
Exactly what "Terms of Service" violation was there? There's no profanity, there's no copyright infringement as it is a original work. The only violation of youtube's terms of service that I can see is that it is a pro-Israel song.    >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »
You know i think Chaim could have the take down that photo shopped picture of Chaim in the police car
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 07:10:47 PM »
You know i think Chaim could have the take down that photo shopped picture of Chaim in the police car

בס''ד

I wrote to zootube demanding that they remove that smear video. They have ignored me.

So our video singing a pro-Israel song is removed, but a blatant smear video claiming that I was arrested for pedophilia is not only allowed to remain, zootube is actively promoting the smear video!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 08:04:15 PM »
Chaim,

I made a statement about this on another thread and I can't help but feel the need to reiterate the point here. This is libel, this is slander: both legally actionable.  If JTF has a lawyer, I would sue.  These videos are intentionally done for the purposes of destroying your character to make you a less appealing political figure.  This is not just about YT, this is about the future.  If people are able to write you and JTF off without so much as a second glance, this is very damaging to the movement. 

I myself do not know any lawyers who are right wing enough to take up this cause and I am sorry about that because this is really outrageous.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
Great lyrics Dr. Brennan Fan! Wonderful singing AsheDina! So cool!!!! You guys took a classic song and made it better :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »
I wrote to zootube demanding that they remove that smear video. They have ignored me.

So our video singing a pro-Israel song is removed, but a blatant smear video claiming that I was arrested for pedophilia is not only allowed to remain, zootube is actively promoting the smear video!
Sergey Brin and Larry Page, those disgusting self-hating Russian kapo animals, are directly behind this campaign. So why would they stop it?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 06:45:27 AM »
Do we have any lawyers on the forum?  Can you tube be sued for keeping libel on its website?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 10:50:54 AM »
Do we have any lawyers on the forum?...

You'd think we would! :::D

Sorry but that's funny, Jewish, lawyers, you'd have an easy time getting a doctor here too!  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 01:04:57 PM »
Just to let everyone with a Zootube account to know:   

One of Peace Now's supporters (   MrDaveCoe )   on their version of the video and on that Channel,   attempted to add me as a Friend.   MrDaveCoe clearly is acting like an enemy of JTF,   not a friend. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
Thanks for the heads up eb22!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane