Author Topic: 3 BIG DISGUSTING black pigs on ONE sweet Jewish boy- C this  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: 3 BIG DISGUSTING black pigs on ONE sweet Jewish boy- C this
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 02:43:18 AM »
Just being staright up honest here: He should have just walked away, rather than cry like a sissy in front of them, and in front of the crowd.  He is only by himself, and he isn't capable of fighting those nigggggers at all!  They each outweigh him by 250 pounds and would pound his face in, if he took a swing.

Any of my Krav Maga teachers could pulverize a dozen of these fat, out of shape, barbarians.  I'd enjoy seeing someones testicles shattered because they picked on the wrong Jew.

The poor kid was in the right, but wrongfully squandering himself/his energy to address these clueless vagabond mendicants for attention.

What do you want to be the big guy smells like old urine?

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 09:06:33 AM »
Are they the Black Israelites?   

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 10:29:41 AM »
Yep they are fraudulent "Black Hebrew Israelites", saw them when I was in Chicago several times, when their defeated in an argument, they simply revert to the next person with the same old tired arguments repeating a lie.

Anyways, that crying kid is embarrassing to watch.

What you didn't see in that video (I saw the original) is the Jewish kid says "I'm on your side! I'm Jewish too!" do we really want people like that? He supports the rhetoric the blacks are spewing.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »
Yep they are fraudulent "Black Hebrew Israelites", saw them when I was in Chicago several times, when their defeated in an argument, they simply revert to the next person with the same old tired arguments repeating a lie.

What you didn't see in that video (I saw the original) is the Jewish kid says "I'm on your side! I'm Jewish too!" do we really want people like that? He supports the rhetoric the blacks are spewing.

He doesn't support them! He's obviously a naive kid that didn't know what the hell they are, he saw what he thought was black Jews, he was thinking "Wow look at this, black Jews, they must be converts like Sammy Davis Jr, or from Ethiopia, let me talk to them". He didn't know he was going to be dealing with ignorant savage baboons.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2010, 02:46:56 PM »

He doesn't support them! He's obviously a naive kid that didn't know what the hell they are, he saw what he thought was black Jews, he was thinking "Wow look at this, black Jews, they must be converts like Sammy Davis Jr, or from Ethiopia, let me talk to them". He didn't know he was going to be dealing with ignorant savage baboons.

Not true i've seen this video and the original one is longer where the Black Hebrew Israelites are talking about Jews saying whites enslaved them then the kid yells "I'm on your side!!" then they proceeded to talk about Hitler. I will try to find the original video.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 02:56:21 PM »

Not true i've seen this video and the original one is longer where the Black Hebrew Israelites are talking about Jews saying whites enslaved them then the kid yells "I'm on your side!!" then they proceeded to talk about Hitler. I will try to find the original video.

So the kid is the left wing self hating type? Then he was upset because he thought that the baboons were going to just loooooove him, then surprise-surprise! They hated his guts and spewed hostility his way. If that's the case, he got a well deserved lesson, and maybe it was a blessing and he actually learned it. We can hope.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 03:01:26 PM »

So the kid is the left wing self hating type? Then he was upset because he thought that the baboons were going to just loooooove him, then surprise-surprise! They hated his guts and spewed hostility his way. If that's the case, he got a well deserved lesson, and maybe it was a blessing and he actually learned it. We can hope.

Here is the full video

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »

Here is the full video

Yup, I think we just saw a "liberal" Jew get cured of his affliction, the baboons did us a service.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 03:47:48 PM »
Hopefully everyone that posted here will review the FULL video before jumping to conclusions, this is your classic example of a "leftist liberal" Jew who sat there listening to the black man blame whitey for slavery and he sat there defending the blacks saying "I'm Jewish! I'm on your side!" and it turned against him when the Blacks started calling him a Khazar and making fun of the holocaust.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 03:49:37 PM »
Hopefully everyone that posted here will review the FULL video before jumping to conclusions, this is your classic example of a "leftist liberal" Jew who sat there listening to the black man blame whitey for slavery and he sat there defending the blacks saying "I'm Jewish! I'm on your side!" and it turned against him when the Blacks started calling him a Khazar and making fun of the holocaust.

All liberal Jews should have that EXACT same experience, it would cure a good proportion of them of their mental affliction.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2010, 03:29:31 AM »
I watched the full video. I think I have seen it before.

Did the apes really yell Heil Hitler?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2010, 03:31:03 AM »
Look how satanic the other blacks in the background are smirking as the ape in chief denies the holocaust. Pfui!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »
I don't feel sorry for this little moron "I'm on your side" :'(

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2010, 09:40:30 AM »

Here is the full video

Yup, I think we just saw a "liberal" Jew get cured of his affliction, the baboons did us a service.

I was cured 20 years ago, thank G-d. To think I used to be like that kid once.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »

EXACTLY WI, EXACTLY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates