Author Topic: Here is an online copy of Sun Tzu's, "Art of War", it is also downloadable.  (Read 311 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html
^Site link.

http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.1b.txt
^Download link.  It's only a 60K file.

I love this book.  I even have a copy of an audio reading on my cell phone.  I've read 3 translations in text, and I have listened to the same number of audio readings.  It's a relaxing book to listen to...  some of the material is useful in business, and other areas of competitiveness [some works even in romance].

Two of my favorite teachings [useful in opposing Islam] are:

"If you can anger your opponent, enrage him."

-I see Rabbi Kahane's use of the word "dogs" when referring to Muslims as an effective use of this type of thought. Rabbi Kanane could have used any other derogatory word, but he called them what they most hate being called, "dogs". - This word, or a "single old worn out shoe", or anything to do with "menses" are the 3 big insults Arabs react to, or so I have been told by kids I grew up with who were Egyptian [they turned out to both be complete pieces filth; taqiyya'ists]... spelling "Koran" instead of "Qu'ran" vexes more than one Muslim I have met.

&

"He who cannot be hurt, but loves others, can be hurt."

-Bulldoze the suicide bombers families homes [or imprison them], impose group accountability, destroying Al Aksa/Dome of the Rock, destory Medina, shoot a tomahawk into Mecca's Kaba...  indirect attacks which cause pain in others who are not directly attacked are effective attacks.

Enjoy! :)

[Much of the Koran utilizes many of this books tactics, coincidence or not... spooky]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein