Author Topic: Texas [censored] Beat Innocent Passenger To Death After Turd Child Is Hit  (Read 9833 times)

Allen-T

Riots and violence after a Juneteenth celebration...as predictible as 2+2!  .... Fargo N.D.,or as I see it, paradise!!!

That's what I loved about the Czech Republic. No [censored], except for an occasional jolly African, who usually looked understandably nervous! ;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
I am just playing around a little bit.  I have had some minor irritating experiences lately with blacks, and feel less than charitable.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Allen-T

Black children, tarbabys whatever you want to call them, they generally become practioners and lovers of evil at a much higher rate than other children. In the last couple of days my wife has noticed a group of about 6 tarbabys, approx. 12 years of age just roaming around our neighborhood in the early evening. Around here, if they try anything, they'll know what it feels like to be "adults" right quick.  ;)
Allen, how dare you say that about innocent little kids. Every child born EVERYWHERE are products of their environment. However they also have a chance not to repeat the mistakes their parents made. Don't sell them short just because you dont' like black people. They might surprise you by becoming more tolerant than you seem to be.

I just did say it. You can always leave, there are more tolerant environments you can post on. As I said before, this sick experiment with blacks has run it's course. ENOUGH.

Imerica

Get this straight - that wasn't even human behavior!
who said it was, bullcat? I called them animals just like you did... re-read.

Imerica

Black children, tarbabys whatever you want to call them, they generally become practioners and lovers of evil at a much higher rate than other children. In the last couple of days my wife has noticed a group of about 6 tarbabys, approx. 12 years of age just roaming around our neighborhood in the early evening. Around here, if they try anything, they'll know what it feels like to be "adults" right quick.  ;)
Allen, how dare you say that about innocent little kids. Every child born EVERYWHERE are products of their environment. However they also have a chance not to repeat the mistakes their parents made. Don't sell them short just because you dont' like black people. They might surprise you by becoming more tolerant than you seem to be.

I just did say it. You can always leave, there are more tolerant environments you can post on. As I said before, this sick experiment with blacks has run it's course. ENOUGH.
You're an incredibly angry person. And that's a shame.

Allen-T

Erica, we are all aware of what type of white people blacks like. Scared, self-hating hand-out supporters. That's not a revelation that you find my anger a shame. Your peeps can't benefit from it. 

Imerica

Erica, we are all aware of what type of white people blacks like. Scared, self-hating hand-out supporters. That's not a revelation that you find my anger a shame. Your peeps can't benefit from it. 
I understand that you're angry that evil blacks have killed yet another black man...I felt the same way  when James Byrd of Jasper, Texas was offered a ride by some white men (kkk members) who later beat him and tied him to the back of their pick up truck and dragged him for a mile until he died. However I know that that's not the way ALL white people behave. I have no 'peeps' Allen but you have some serious issues.

Allen-T

I understand that you're angry that evil blacks have killed yet another black man...I felt the same way  when James Byrd of Jasper, Texas was offered a ride by some white men (kkk members) who later beat him and tied him to the back of their pick up truck and dragged him for a mile until he died. However I know that that's not the way ALL white people behave. I have no 'peeps' Allen but you have some serious issues.

You are right, there are issues that I take very seriously.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Tar baby is a reference to a candy that was popular in the mid 1950s. They were in the form of babies and were very good. As the civil rights industry started to bloom the death of the tar baby came with it. This is not the first time things like this has happened so I am not schocked. Look at the pile of white people killed by africanus criminalis. The story in the news now that is being downplayed is the murder of a white slut whore self hater that was murdered by the black affrimative action cop who knocked the whore up twice. This is all too common and it will go on unabated. As an authority on africanus criminalis, with a specialty in africanus new yorkus criminalis I can tell you that what they are doing is normal behavior for them. Since they are not fully evolved they are ruled by their pre-human genes.
This causes conflict with the evoluntionary side that whats to be a full homo sapien sapiens but that side has not fully evolved and will never fully come to complete fruition. In other words these creatures, biological mistakes are stuck in the twilight zone of evolution, half human so to speak. This does not mean that they should not be treated humanly. They should be allowed to live out their tortured life in the natural habitat, the jungles and the plains of africa, where they can feel at home, where competition with the white man won't be forced on them. They are just not ready, in the evoluntionary sense for civilization.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
fjack, you have stated the case exactly as it is. Talk like this gives the Liberal left and PC  bunch the shakes. The reason being is that if whats left of human society with any brains ever started to really give the situation some thought they would see that your position on africanus criminalis is the correct one. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

I don't want to hurt the feelings of nice blacks with enough white blood or culural indoctrination to make them civilised, but I agree with you two guys. Segregation is the only answer.Negroes can't be happy in their situation. It's like putting a C grade average kid in the mensa class.... it doesn't lift them up but makes them feel inferior and then resentful and mal adjusted. As humans, blacks need self determination in their own natural environment without competition from a culture that they are unsuited for. I do not include well adjusted law abiding middle class negroes in this....but certainly the ghetto criminals.

Imerica

No, in this case, I mean MENTAL issues.

Imerica

I don't want to hurt the feelings of nice blacks with enough white blood or culural indoctrination to make them civilised, but I agree with you two guys. Segregation is the only answer.Negroes can't be happy in their situation. It's like putting a C grade average kid in the mensa class.... it doesn't lift them up but makes them feel inferior and then resentful and mal adjusted. As humans, blacks need self determination in their own natural environment without competition from a culture that they are unsuited for. I do not include well adjusted law abiding middle class negroes in this....but certainly the ghetto criminals.
Ghetto is a mindset where it use to be just 'where you live'. Ignorance is what's eating the black community up.

newman

Ghetto is a mindset where it use to be just 'where you live'. Ignorance is what's eating the black community up.

I agree. that's why I made the comments about rap on the other thread. Being raised on gangsta rap can't be doing young black males any good at all. That aside, you must agree that there are some in the community who will never fit in to this culture. This problem affects many Australian aborigines. We can educate and indoctrinate till we're blue in the face, but a stoneage culture just doesn't fit. Mixed blood aborigines are different. I would bet the same is true to a lesser extent in the black community over there.

Imerica

I agree. that's why I made the comments about rap on the other thread. Being raised on gangsta rap can't be doing young black males any good at all. That aside, you must agree that there are some in the community who will never fit in to this culture. This problem affects many Australian aborigines. We can educate and indoctrinate till we're blue in the face, but a stoneage culture just doesn't fit. Mixed blood aborigines are different. I would bet the same is true to a lesser extent in the black community over there.
I don't think I'm qualified to tell people where they belong unless they've comitted some monumental wrong...for instance murdered, raped, beaten ANYONE. They belong under the jail..yes this includes blacks who kill each other because they have nothing better to do (which is a cop out). I don't think that people who like rap should be separated from the rest of the black community just because they like a different genre of music. There are some people who like rap who dont' participate in the evils of it. As for the aborigines, I like seeing or reading about their culture and how they are constantly evolving, however slowly in Australia. They should be free to do as they please because its part of their cultural make-up. I could offer the Amish people of America who take on the lives of the Quakers of yesteryear. If you're not hurting anyone, you should be left alone.

newman

I wasn't suggesting rap listeners be segregated. It was two separate points. I just think rap mentallity is doing harm to the cultural development of black youths.....and some white one to a lesser extent.

The sgregation question refurrs to the people you just don't seem to click or get it in this culture we're in. The Amish live differently by choice but are capable of living amongst us without going.........?....off the rails.
Aborigines are brilliant living narurally in the wild....their natural environment. In town...they're an awfull tradgety. I was just supposing some African americans might be in the same bot......NO not you and your family  or the Cosbys or Florida and James(lol)...but you know what I mean. In your travels you must meet blacks that you know are nowhere near as well adjusted as you and never will be.

Imerica

I wasn't suggesting rap listeners be segregated. It was two separate points. I just think rap mentallity is doing harm to the cultural development of black youths.....and some white one to a lesser extent.

The sgregation question refurrs to the people you just don't seem to click or get it in this culture we're in. The Amish live differently by choice but are capable of living amongst us without going.........?....off the rails.
Aborigines are brilliant living narurally in the wild....their natural environment. In town...they're an awfull tradgety. I was just supposing some African americans might be in the same bot......NO not you and your family  or the Cosbys or Florida and James(lol)...but you know what I mean. In your travels you must meet blacks that you know are nowhere near as well adjusted as you and never will be.
In our travels I've met people of different cultures who are wonderful, beautiful people. As a matter of fact I didn't know what true diversity was until I graduated high school and started college. There were more than just people who looked like me in the world. Traveling with my husband and girls put me more in tune with everyone else's culture and I appreciate that on so many levels.

I've met and know some extremely progressive blacks and that's positivity for me. I can't thrive around people who hate all of the time.

Allen-T

Yes, Erica, I get you. That was my way of rejecting that notion.

Imerica

Yes, Erica, I get you. That was my way of rejecting that notion.
You would. ::)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer

There's a t-shirt floating around that says "Arrest Black Babies Before they Grow Up To Become Criminals."

Not a bad idea.

Allen-T

Willfull ignorance. There's a difference.

Imerica

You exhibit willfull ignorance everytime you speak of how a black person looks (in general), what they eat, how they talk (in general).

Allen-T

You exhibit willfull ignorance everytime you speak of how a black person looks (in general), what they eat, how they talk (in general).

That's because you have a retarded level IQ. 

Imerica

That's because you have a retarded level IQ. 
Don't mirror, its unbecomming.