Author Topic: Texas [censored] Beat Innocent Passenger To Death After Turd Child Is Hit  (Read 9848 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Crowd Beats Passenger To Death

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070620/ap_on_re_us/crash_assault

Yup, a mob of two to three thousand spooks (at a city-sponsored slavery commemoration rally [Juneteenth] savagely beat an innocent driver and his passenger after a jungle-monkey tar baby runs in front of the car in an alley and is (mildly) struck. The passenger dies; the driver is badly wounded.

What do the cops do to stop the murder spree? NOTHING!!!

Be born black--get a free license to murder in America, with no expiration date!

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Yahoo News
An estimated 2,000 to 3,000 people were in the area for a city-sponsored festival for Juneteenth, which commemorates Texas slaves getting the word that they had been freed.

The car in which Morales, 40, was a passenger had entered an apartment complex's parking lot when it struck a 3- or 4-year-old child, Piatt said. The child was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

Margaret Morales said a young boy came to her door to tell her that her brother was lying on the ground outside. She found David Morales, sprawled on the pavement 100 feet from her townhouse, battered and choking on blood.

She said her mother came running after hearing her screams, but police wouldn't let either of them get close to him.

Police arrived one minute after receiving a 911 call, by which time the beating had stopped, department spokeswoman Toni Chovanetz said. But the Morales family complained that medical help was slow in coming.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:53:52 PM by C.F. »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
People who act like this are animals and there is nothing else to it.  So sad.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Animals are animals. What can you expect from them?

What enrages me is that the police deliberately refused to save the man's life, and then even prevented help from reaching him. They handed his head on a silver platter to those subhuman monkeys.

The "cops" in this case all need to turn in their badges--and then be shot.  >:(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Everyone in that crowd should be rounded up and thrown in jail until they cough up the names or give police info on the murderers. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
They probably knew that they would get murdered in the process, as well as Morales.  The cops have good experience with how these savages behave. By the way I like the term "tar baby".  It's old school and I haven''t heard it in a while, my dad used to say it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Animals are animals. What can you expect from them?

What enrages me is that the police deliberately refused to save the man's life, and then even prevented help from reaching him. They handed his head on a silver platter to those subhuman monkeys.

The "cops" in this case all need to turn in their badges--and then be shot.  >:(
True.
I agree.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
I don't agree with that, there's probably nothing they could have done.  Save the bullets and use them on the jungle monkeys.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A Ben Franklin says that even if some suspects are caught, they'll be pleabargained down to misdemeanor assault and sentenced to sixty days at house arrest or community service, much like the savage mob of darkies that beat and nearly dismembered three white trick-or-treaters last Halloween on a street here in Long Beach, CA.  >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't agree with that, there's probably nothing they could have done.  Save the bullets and use them on the jungle monkeys.
Being that it was Junteenth  ;) - they should have been prepared for the worst.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Bull-oney that the cops couldn't have done anything. They don't do anything when darkies revert to their primal roots and riot and lynch and burn, and they don't do anything when Muslim Nazi "students" surround and beat Jewish kids during campus Fakestinian rallies.

Now, if a handful of elderly white counterdemonstrators want to protest Aztlanist hordes arguing for the return of the Southwest to the Mexicucarachas, you can be sure that they'll get flashlights upside the head and boots on their neck. Those dangerous miscreants the po-pos never don't take no guff from.  ::)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Oh the days of old Texas if any of these savages start trouble the whips and guns from the big boss man would straighten them out right away.  Its a sick world and we need that kind of "beast control" back..

Reminders of Crown Heights?

The funny thing is these black maniacs on the highways are that maniacs.  They maul people over, they hit and run, they drive with no licenses and take Queens Blvd for example...  The street of death. Almost all the time the one striking someone down is a black guy driving while drunk.  Same goes in the Bronx,  Bedford Sty, and Jamaica, Queens.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
 As a general rule, we need to have posted on jtf.forums all that dates that the affrmative action holidays take place so we can either stay safely  home with the doors bolted or take that vacation out to Fargo, North Dakota ( 1 % Schvartza') for the duration.
  If not we can always refer to AOL's Black Voices for the same updates on affirmative action holidays such as Juneteenth,MLK day,Sonny Carson's birthday, the Feast of Abu Ben Jiggah-bu Al-Nigguh,The Crown heights revolt against  exploitation &  oppression by Hasidic Jewish Diamond dealers(sic),etc.

Imerica

They probably knew that they would get murdered in the process, as well as Morales.  The cops have good experience with how these savages behave. By the way I like the term "tar baby".  It's old school and I haven''t heard it in a while, my dad used to say it.
Tar baby isn't an affectionate word at all. Here you all are again bashing little black kids. Why are you blaming the child for what the adults did, which was a deplorable evil act if you ask me. I was once called tar baby by someone of my race and it didn't feel good then. All because I was darker than some of the kids I knew.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Tar baby isn't an affectionate word at all. Here you all are again bashing little black kids. Why are you blaming the child for what the adults did, which was a deplorable evil act if you ask me. I was once called tar baby by someone of my race and it didn't feel good then. All because I was darker than some of the kids I knew.
Where in this thread did anyone blame the child for what the adults did.  You can call them adults.  I will continue to call them animals. 

Imerica

Where in this thread did anyone blame the child for what the adults did.  You can call them adults.  I will continue to call them animals. 

When you call the child names for something the grown ups (or animals in your case) were supposed to be doing, that's blaming the child. Calling the child Tar Baby is an insult.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

When you call the child names for something the grown ups (or animals in your case) were supposed to be doing, that's blaming the child. Calling the child Tar Baby is an insult.
Yes - I think they acted like animals!
You think they acted like grown ups?
Is a child being hit by a car cause for a riot and murder?
Maybe the person using the term TarBaby is just angry and frustrated.
You can understand that - right?

Allen-T

Black children, tarbabys whatever you want to call them, they generally become practioners and lovers of evil at a much higher rate than other children. In the last couple of days my wife has noticed a group of about 6 tarbabys, approx. 12 years of age just roaming around our neighborhood in the early evening. Around here, if they try anything, they'll know what it feels like to be "adults" right quick.  ;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Riots and violence after a Juneteenth celebration...as predictible as 2+2!  .... Fargo N.D.,or as I see it, paradise!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Where is Uncle Remus when you need him He would be able to give us the scoop on the correct uses of The Tar Baby expression. Honestly I call blacks like that Planet of The Apes with a clear conscience. The police are worse animals still in this case. For them police officers should the day come that they need medical assistance I hope they get it on the same timely bases that poor victim got his help. Disgusting this is where society has got to here in America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
You know whats insulting?  When these mobs of barbarians cut loose in the streets thats what is insulting.  Hey if this sort of behavior is common in the wild jungles.  Fine thats the wild jungles.  Not in civilized nations.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

Yes - I think they acted like animals!
You think they acted like grown ups?
Is a child being hit by a car cause for a riot and murder?
Maybe the person using the term TarBaby is just angry and frustrated.
You can understand that - right?

I called them grown-ups because they're obviously older than the child. Just because someone is a grown-up,  it doesn't mean that they're mature people. Get that straight.

Secondly, I think they acted like animals also, as well as evil blacks who loot stores in their own neightborhoods then complain that theres nothing there for them. ::)

The point is not to demonize the child...demonize the idiots who weren't watching them when they were hit by the car.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Get this straight - that wasn't even human behavior!

Imerica

Riots and violence after a Juneteenth celebration...as predictible as 2+2!  .... Fargo N.D.,or as I see it, paradise!!!
It was quoted that that was only the 2nd time a fight broke out while Juneteenth celebration was in session. Juneteenth has been celebrated since the ending of slavery. Almost 200 years and only 2 fights (not minimizing the horrible crime that was committed.) I'll pray for the families suffering from what those idiots did to the driver of the car.

Imerica

Black children, tarbabys whatever you want to call them, they generally become practioners and lovers of evil at a much higher rate than other children. In the last couple of days my wife has noticed a group of about 6 tarbabys, approx. 12 years of age just roaming around our neighborhood in the early evening. Around here, if they try anything, they'll know what it feels like to be "adults" right quick.  ;)
Allen, how dare you say that about innocent little kids. Every child born EVERYWHERE are products of their environment. However they also have a chance not to repeat the mistakes their parents made. Don't sell them short just because you dont' like black people. They might surprise you by becoming more tolerant than you seem to be.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Get this straight - that wasn't even human behavior!
It has nothing to do with maturity.