Poll

Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable??

Neo Nazi's
2 (8.7%)
Black Israelites/Hebrews
4 (17.4%)
Islamists
7 (30.4%)
Ku Klux Klan
1 (4.3%)
Natueri Karta
7 (30.4%)
Leftist Liberals (Mertz, Labour, new age hippie haters of zion)
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 15, 2010, 02:03:27 AM

Author Topic: Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable?? A Poll I made...  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable?? A Poll I made...
« on: February 25, 2010, 01:03:27 AM »
Vote away...

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Which Anti Semitic group are more despicable?? A Poll I made...
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 01:18:08 AM »
I say none of the above.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »
One other category that can be added to the list to choose from is White Leftists who support the Fakeastians and in general work against Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 01:34:56 AM »
In my opinion all antisemites are living on borrowed time. The righteous will rejoice when the wicked are destroyed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 01:36:13 AM »
In my opinion all antisemites are living on borrowed time. The righteous will rejoice when the wicked are destroyed.

Yes.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 01:39:59 AM »
I voted for Islamists, but I'd like to switch my vote to the NK.  If disgusting/despicable is the criterion... the NK are not ignorant to the truth about the Israel/Zion/the Holy Land/Torah/Islam/Zionism, but they choose to act ignorantly [Ameleks], and that is the one of the greatest evils possible. - This separates them from all the other groups which are various forms of uneducated, unscrupulous rubes in different bags of skin [not that these boorish evildoers should be allowed to suck down the rest of our oxygen any longer either].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 01:54:32 AM »
I voted for Islamists, but I'd like to switch my vote to the NK.  If disgusting/despicable is the criterion... the NK are not ignorant to the truth about the Israel/Zion/the Holy Land/Torah/Islam/Zionism, but they choose to act ignorantly [Ameleks], and that is the one of the greatest evils possible. - This separates them from all the other groups which are various forms of uneducated, unscrupulous rubes in different bags of skin [not that these boorish evildoers should be allowed to suck down the rest of our oxygen any longer either].

Ariel, I understand what you are saying but NK is not ignorant of Judaism. Quite the opposite... I have looked into what they believe. I do not make excuses for them, and I have rebuked them as a Jew is supposed to rebuke a fellow Jew, but to claim that they are ignorant of Torah is to misunderstand the reality of the situation.

I don't intend to spread their misunderstanding of Torah mitzvot, and I don't intend to propagate any un-needed hatred against other Jews.... But they actually believe that Hashem has forbidden the Jews from entering the Holy Land until the day that the nations will allow us to re-occupy it.

Remember that mainstream Jewish belief is that we were expelled from the Holy Land by Hashem himself. The Romans were merely a means to an end, and Hashem used them to destroy our Temple and expel the Jewish people into the diaspora. The Talmud explains the reasons that we were expelled, and it is spelled out in Torah in the Tochacha {Rebukes} where it basically says that the Holy Land will Regurgitate the Jews from the land if they do not keep the Torah.

NK was in Israel long before the secular zionists tried to make a 'Jewish' state in the land called Palestine. The NK wanted to establish a religious state but the zionists instead created a secular state. We see the folly of a secular 'jewish' state in what is happening to Israel today.

There are many reasons that NK believe what they believe. I do not know personally anyone who associates with these kooks. I do know some people who associate with Satmar Chassids who are also anti-zionist but they do not do anything against fellow Jews and will not give aid to enemies. I believe that the NK miss the point of the Jewish nation. So much of the Torah tells us to occupy the land and the dream of zionism exist throughout our prayers and our ritual. It is of utmost importance for a Jew to stand up for another fellow Jew, no matter his level of observance, against the hostile nations. I read the commandment "Do not stand idle while your brother is bleeding" to mean that when we see a Jew being mistreated, physically or spiritually, we must as Jews rise to the occasion and speak up and act out. Remember one of Moses first acts in Exodus is to smite the Egyptian who was beating a Jew. Upon studying this story we learn that Moses killed the Egyptian who was beating Datans wife, and Datan was one of the worst Wiseguys in the entire nation of Jews {remember Datan and Aviram}. Moses also spoke up when he saw Datan hitting a fellow Jew, and Datan spoke out about how he saw Moses kill the Egyptian...

I learn from this story that we are supposed to stand up for a Jew no matter how far from Hashem they are. The NK has turned their backs on the poor righteous Jews in the Holy Land who are living in constant fear from missile attacks at the hands of the dirty arabs. The NK has taken the side of the enemy and assisted in the killing of Jews in a way, and they will be judged for their sins.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 02:07:26 AM »

The NK has taken the side of the enemy and assisted in the killing of Jews in a way, and they will be judged for their sins.

I'm no Torah scholar, but I'm pretty sure there's something in there about stoning people like these.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »

Ariel, I understand what you are saying but NK is not ignorant of Judaism. Quite the opposite... I have looked into what they believe. I do not make excuses for them, and I have rebuked them as a Jew is supposed to rebuke a fellow Jew, but to claim that they are ignorant of Torah is to misunderstand the reality of the situation.
I don't mean to say the NK are ignorant of Torah, I mean to say they ACT ignorantly of Torah.  I mean to say the NK is the only group who is well educated in Torah, but choose to not live lives of Righteous Jews.  They kiss Ahmadinejad on the lips while Iran chants death to Israel, there is nothing to support this in Torah, quite the opposite.

Quote from: muman613
I don't intend to spread their misunderstanding of Torah mitzvot, and I don't intend to propagate any un-needed hatred against other Jews.... But they actually believe that Hashem has forbidden the Jews from entering the Holy Land until the day that the nations will allow us to re-occupy it.

Remember that mainstream Jewish belief is that we were expelled from the Holy Land by Hashem himself. The Romans were merely a means to an end, and Hashem used them to destroy our Temple and expel the Jewish people into the diaspora. The Talmud explains the reasons that we were expelled, and it is spelled out in Torah in the Tochacha {Rebukes} where it basically says that the Holy Land will Regurgitate the Jews from the land if they do not keep the Torah.

NK was in Israel long before the secular zionists tried to make a 'Jewish' state in the land called Palestine. The NK wanted to establish a religious state but the zionists instead created a secular state. We see the folly of a secular 'jewish' state in what is happening to Israel today.

There are many reasons that NK believe what they believe. I do not know personally anyone who associates with these kooks. I do know some people who associate with Satmar Chassids who are also anti-zionist but they do not do anything against fellow Jews and will not give aid to enemies. I believe that the NK miss the point of the Jewish nation. So much of the Torah tells us to occupy the land and the dream of zionism exist throughout our prayers and our ritual. It is of utmost importance for a Jew to stand up for another fellow Jew, no matter his level of observance, against the hostile nations. I read the commandment "Do not stand idle while your brother is bleeding" to mean that when we see a Jew being mistreated, physically or spiritually, we must as Jews rise to the occasion and speak up and act out. Remember one of Moses first acts in Exodus is to smite the Egyptian who was beating a Jew. Upon studying this story we learn that Moses killed the Egyptian who was beating Datans wife, and Datan was one of the worst Wiseguys in the entire nation of Jews {remember Datan and Aviram}. Moses also spoke up when he saw Datan hitting a fellow Jew, and Datan spoke out about how he saw Moses kill the Egyptian...

I learn from this story that we are supposed to stand up for a Jew no matter how far from Hashem they are. The NK has turned their backs on the poor righteous Jews in the Holy Land who are living in constant fear from missile attacks at the hands of the dirty arabs. The NK has taken the side of the enemy and assisted in the killing of Jews in a way, and they will be judged for their sins.
I think we are pretty much in agreement.  I think I said that only NK knows better, as they are "real" Jews, they have had Torah education, speak/read Hebrew, and have no reasonable claim to ignorance [perhaps they are simply criminally insane?].  Nazis/KKK/Blacks etc. do not have Torah education of any type, generally speaking, and I imagine many of them are simply ignorant people with sick brains [because we all know JEWS ROCK!!!]. 

Basically, NK has read Torah a number of times, ignores a great deal of it, and they still attempt to maintain a Jewish veneer.  Evil Reform Jews in black suits?

Great info on Moses and Datan/Datan's wife, I had not heard this before. :dance:

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 02:21:41 AM »

I italicized the word "act" because they know better, and yet choose to not act accordingly.  Much like Amelek knew he would be defeated by G-d, he still acted otherwise.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »
"Jews" who are anti-semites.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »
I chose Pisslam because they are worse than barbarians the way they treat other human beings and even their own kind. >:( AND..... they want to take over the WHOLE WORLD!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »
I voted NK because it takes a special kind of suckage to betray your own kind.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 05:52:18 PM »
The Pisslamics are the worst of all the bunch.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »
Of the above listed, probably NK.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 07:54:44 PM »
There's also Nation of Aztlan,Black Panthers,Brown Beret, American Indiana Movement and the Mexica Movement.   

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 08:15:16 PM »
Also, don't forget about secular Jewish anti-semites such as Yossi Sarid, Shulamit Aloni, or Uri Avnery.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »
I voted for NK - the most vile group of pigs. I'd like to see "Peace Now" there as well - they are a strong second contender.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »
I chose Pisslam because they are worse than barbarians the way they treat other human beings and even their own kind. >:( AND..... they want to take over the WHOLE WORLD!

Dawn, I agree with you. The muslims are by far the absolute worse!

Strapping bombs on their children, honor killings, slavery, and oppression are just a few of islam's contributions to the World.
I do not know of any other culture that commits these autrocities.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »
I wish all of them would die right now

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2010, 11:44:50 PM »
Vote away...
You left out self hating Jews.  They certainly should be considered.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »
How can any antisemitic group be more despicable than any other? To me they are all the same, including those not listed in the menu. If there is Amalek in this world it must be eradicated. I hear the lesson of Purim and the message of Zachor {which Hashem willing, I will hear this Shabbat}. We must blot out the memory of Amalek from the world. There is nowhere the Amalek, inside of ourselves and inside our enemies, which Hashem cannot see.

Antisemitism is the lifeblood of Amalek. In every generation the Amaleks of the world have tried to kill the Jews physically and spiritually. Every imaginable lie has been concocted against my people, and in every generation Hashem has shielded a remnant of the children of Israel. Although many of us have been sacrificed on the altar of politics by the religions of hatred we still live and breathe and there is hope.

The scourge of antisemitism will end some day. May it be soon, Hashem willing...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 12:52:30 AM »
How can any antisemitic group be more despicable than any other? To me they are all the same, including those not listed in the menu. If there is Amalek in this world it must be eradicated. I hear the lesson of Purim and the message of Zachor {which Hashem willing, I will hear this Shabbat}. We must blot out the memory of Amalek from the world. There is nowhere the Amalek, inside of ourselves and inside our enemies, which Hashem cannot see.

Antisemitism is the lifeblood of Amalek. In every generation the Amaleks of the world have tried to kill the Jews physically and spiritually. Every imaginable lie has been concocted against my people, and in every generation Hashem has shielded a remnant of the children of Israel. Although many of us have been sacrificed on the altar of politics by the religions of hatred we still live and breathe and there is hope.

The scourge of antisemitism will end some day. May it be soon, Hashem willing...

I couldn't have said it better myself Muman.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »
Where is the Nation of Islam?

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »

I couldn't have said it better myself Muman.

I second that...Amen!