Author Topic: There was found a blaspheme inscription by Saddam Hussein in one of his palaces  (Read 744 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In the El-Sudschud palace was found an inscription in golden letters. It praised Saddam as the "glory".

I thought this quranimal was a servant of the murderous death cult of Islam. Did he thought he himself was G-d?  :o

http://www.bz-berlin.de/archiv/kontrolle-in-saddams-palast-article205636.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He certainly deified himself with all the stalin-like personality cult he installed. I think Saddam was a secular man but all the bad traits of Islam stuck to him nonetheless. After his defete in the first gulf war saddam used Islamic rhetoric but probably for himself personally, he didn't leave a place to worship Allah since Saddam was the greatest.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
He certainly deified himself with all the stalin-like personality cult he installed. I think Saddam was a secular man but all the bad traits of Islam stuck to him nonetheless. After his defete in the first gulf war saddam used Islamic rhetoric but probably for himself personally, he didn't leave a place to worship Allah since Saddam was the greatest.

Like the Roman ceasars.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Saddam was caught praying in the wrong direction in a photo.He couldn't really care less for the qurananimals he only cared about himself
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Saddam was caught praying in the wrong direction in a photo.He couldn't really care less for the qurananimals he only cared about himself

There was a king of Babylon before, who was like Saddam. And he ended like him.

Mene mene tekel u-pharsin