Author Topic: "Educated" American web bloggers HATE Israel with PASSION and by defult Jews!  (Read 858 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
 Proof

SUPER POPULAR WEBSITE
http://digg.com/people/Hebron

#1 comment "what a [censored] bag"

They hate us with a PASSION!

OTHER HIGH RANKING THUMBS UP COMMENTS!

-What a *****... I don't know if he represents the majority of settlers, but he's still an *****. As a human being, I'm totally disgusted by this kind of stuff (no matter who's doing it). My inner Muslim wants to grab this guy by his curly sideburns and drag him thru a cactus field.

-Punish the people who's lands you stole even further. Great!

-Agreed... I desperately want to grab him by the peyos and swing him around until they detach from his head.

-It's ok because G-d is my real estate agent.

***** THOSE ISRAELI TERRORISTS!

Yep, more violence should solve this problem. Good idea.

FAKE - wine costs too much money for Jews to throw at people

he would use kool-aid

PRO ISRAEL COMMENTS WERE RARE ANS WERE BURIED WITH THUMBS DOWN AND LOW DIGS!

"What will happen is that we will behold all the pent-up hatred for the jew as a jew burst its bounds and civilization will collapse and the eager nations and rligious band together to attack the Jewish state. it will be a religious war in its fullest and most emotional sense ,- a raging , irrational, hate-filled assalt on the jew and Judaism and the Jewish state. "mussies" (mine) and Christian and atheist communist, European , Asian , African and American will join in a furious crusade against Jerusalem and the state of Israel"

-Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, זצ״ל , זכר צדיק לברכה zekher tzadik livrakha, may the memory of this saint be immortalized and my g-d avenge his blood.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:01:30 PM by 18chai »