Author Topic: "Peace Now" does another 3 videos attacking us  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Peace Now" does another 3 videos attacking us
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:12:13 AM »
בס''ד

If Yariv Oppenheimer ys"v thinks he is bothering us, he is badly mistaken. In my opinion, he is just giving us more publicity.

"Chaim Ben Pesach wants war with Iran" -

"Chaim Ben Pesach is a homophobe" -

"Chaim Ben Pesach attacks the Israeli army" -

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Peace Now" does another 3 videos attacking us
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:22:52 AM »
When they make these attack videos it means they are worrried!  Lets give'm more reasons to be worried!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:31:38 AM »
When they make these attack videos it means they are worrried!  Lets give'm more reasons to be worried!

Exactly!

I commented on all 3 videos,   giving them the " Dislike This"/  Thumbs Down  Rating that the new version of ZooTube provides.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 06:19:49 AM »
בס''ד

If Yariv Oppenheimer ys"v thinks he is bothering us, he is badly mistaken. In my opinion, he is just giving us more publicity.

I'm not even sure how it is an attack.  They just show a video clip of you giving a speech.  A wimpy rebuke at the beginning saying 'shame on you chaim' then showing you speak for 5 minutes is not an attack.  They can't possibly be that stupid.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:45:33 AM »
This goes to show that they are actually helping us.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 04:19:10 PM »
בס''ד

I'm not even sure how it is an attack.  They just show a video clip of you giving a speech.  A wimpy rebuke at the beginning saying 'shame on you chaim' then showing you speak for 5 minutes is not an attack.  They can't possibly be that stupid.

בס''ד

They are that stupid. The official web site for the Kadima party put my video against Tzippi Livni on their site for months and we got thousands of views thanks to them. Kadima put my video there as is, untouched.

Peace Now and the left believe that if people see my videos, most of them will turn against the rightwing because I am too "extreme". I disagree with Peace Now and the left. I think most Israeli Jews will think that what I am saying makes sense. Only time will tell who is right.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

בס''ד

בס''ד

They are that stupid. The official web site for the Kadima party put my video against Tzippi Livni on their site for months and we got thousands of views thanks to them. Kadima put my video there as is, untouched.

Peace Now and the left believe that if people see my videos, most of them will turn against the rightwing because I am too "extreme". I disagree with Peace Now and the left. I think most Israeli Jews will think that what I am saying makes sense. Only time will tell who is right.
I think it will work in both directions.  As they introduce JTF ideas into a population of persons who  have not been previously acquainted with JTF, they unwittingly encourage attrition from their own ranks. 

This will even occur in people who do NOT agree with everything in JTF's platform.  JTF's core emphasis on Jewish survival and self-determination free from Arab terror is an issue that every Israeli Jew has to wrestle with--independent of other issues with which they may disagree
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:54:09 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 03:55:19 PM »
You all better watch it, "MusicOfTheSphere" is with that stupid Peace Now.  She hates Chaim because he is a holy man, she hates David because David does NOT AT ALL agree with homosexuality, and she hates AsheDina, because I called Yuriv Opeen jerk a 'fag' , then she turned around and called blacks -apes- koo koo koo koo

I see some have made 'friends' with this MORON, she is SO double-minded it is sick.  You are either WITH G-d and Israel or AGAINST. If you are hating all over Chaim, me and David, then you hate JTF, me, David and Chaim.
Israel needs to get FREE of the bolshevik brainwashing, and this homosexuality, if they dont, dark days are ahead. 
I dont 'hate' homosexuals, their lifestyle is ungodly.
Leviticus 18:22
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 04:01:17 PM »
Ashe Dina, I've seen Musicofthesphere stick up for Chaim.  I don't think any Peace Now person would do that.  She also lets the anti-semites have it. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 05:37:24 PM »
בס''ד

בס''ד

Are you sure these are not JTFers secretly helping?  To show entire videos of an opponent with little commentary is the worst imaginable strategy.  It is almost like he is taking out an ad on our behalf.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 05:39:04 PM »
Chaim, you're right bro, by makin' these videos, they help us.... These brainless idiots.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Jewish traitors :o I am informed that right is gaining more and more power every day in Israel. Days are numbered for Jewish traitors who bow down to nazis. :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 06:42:56 AM »
בס''ד

בס''ד

Are you sure these are not JTFers secretly helping?  To show entire videos of an opponent with little commentary is the worst imaginable strategy.  It is almost like he is taking out an ad on our behalf.

בס''ד

Apparently you haven't seen AntiChaimBenPesach's videos comparing me to Hitler and claiming that I raped little boys.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 02:25:33 PM »
The only thing the Terrorists understand is force that overcomes them!!!!!