Author Topic: White woman offers an apology to the Black Hebrew Israelites  (Read 9811 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
White woman offers an apology to the Black Hebrew Israelites
« on: March 06, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »
All I can say is please give it one star and feel free to flag though Zootube probably won't take it down:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: White woman offers an apology to the Black Hebrew Israelites
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
nigra loving Jewish girl insults Jews         
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 08:12:38 PM »
The bane of technology.  Self-hating idiots with cameras.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »

I saw that to.  Really disgusting [censored].

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 08:21:28 PM »

I saw that to.  Really disgusting drek.
TRUE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 08:22:45 PM »
I also think she is trying to get a black man just like Daleksfearme is. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 09:38:44 PM »
I also think she is trying to get a black man just like Daleksfearme is. 
:laugh: :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 10:40:47 PM »
All I can say is please give it one star and feel free to flag though Zootube probably won't take it down:

Knowing ZooTube,   they not only will leave the video up but they could easily promote this video.

The bright side to this video is it's an opportunity for us to promote JTF in the comment section.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 10:46:39 PM »
I'm glad she's not in the room with me saying that stuff.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 12:20:27 AM »
You mean to tell me she wants to apologise to those morons ? That is pathetic !
If she want to really make amends she can let them impregnate her & she can add to the population of  illegitimate black babies !

If nothing else,those costumes are cool ! If Cecil B Demille were around & he saw them he would soon be filming the "Epic of Ali Baba" ! :laugh:

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2010, 12:30:50 AM »

Perhaps they need to apologise ! Try not to laugh too hard !!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2010, 12:41:20 AM »
It's really sad to me that these scummy, low-life blacks really believe that they're God's chosen people and the real Jews are impostors. It's just repackaged Jew hatred.

Only one thing is true in the video, they're not Egyptians. They're DEFINITELY not Israelites though.  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2010, 12:55:05 AM »
I've been thinking a lot about this woman's video for the past few hours since I saw it and one thing that came to mind is that she now has the luxury to feel this way. She lives in a relatively easy, safe modern society built on the backs of her ancestors that were made of tougher stuff.

Her ancestors fought tooth and nail, struggled for food and survival. Some were murdered by rival groups and they also killed others to gain precious resources. They fought off hostile natives, built farms, towns, drew water and minerals from the earth, and developed stretches of unforgiving wilderness to make a home that she could live in.

They suffered injury, disease, starvation, death, so that she could live as she does now.

Then she has the outright gall to apologize for them, and to feel embarassed.

The more I think about it the angrier I get.

They built this tolerant, safe, secure society and she calls all the work they did to achieve that "horrific".

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2010, 12:57:23 AM »
There are so many fringe cult movements out there it's not even funny, and the "Black Hebrew Israelites" are the same. By the way Ruby, I noticed your comment on the natives there, i've yet to meet any that claim to be the descendants of Israelites, that's primarily mormons and fake black hebrew israelites using them as pawns so that blacks can justify living in America claiming they have a right here and also claiming that they are the chosen children of Israel by stealing Israelite identity. Majority of Natives I met are decent people and theres many who are also Christian.

It's funny how the blacks keep claiming they are from all these different tribes, they can't make up their mind which tribe they are from, one day it's Dan, then Ephraim, then they claim Levites through Haitian blood line, i'd love to know where they are tracing their lineage since the records were lost *sarcasm*.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »
I don't have any problem with Native Americans today. I don't wish any harm on them whatsoever.

All I'm saying is that I'm not going to be embarassed that white people won the struggle for the US territory. I'm happy about it and I think that it's wonderful.

My comments about the Israelites were about the stupid Black Hebrews definitely not being Israelites.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 01:13:43 AM »
I don't have any problem with Native Americans today. I don't wish any harm on them whatsoever.

All I'm saying is that I'm not going to be embarassed that white people won the struggle for the US territory. I'm happy about it and I think that it's wonderful.

My comments about the Israelites were about the stupid Black Hebrews definitely not being Israelites.

I just commented on that ladys youtube video, I have plenty of verses and other sources proving Israelites were NOT black. Afrocentrism is becoming as much of a problem as Islam and Neo Nazis because these idiots are actually trying to steal our identity and twisting biblical verses to convince people they are actually people of the group. No other race actually claims they are the true Israelites, if anything, they recognize the Jews as one of the 12 tribes of Israel and some try to claim they are also descendants of the tribes, but the Afrocentrist movement specifically claims only black people and people of color are the descendants of the tribes and use replacement theology.

Neo Nazis and Muslims in particular just deny Israel ever existed as a country and use the Khazar theories though some do attempt to hijack identity like the Christian Identity and BRITAM movement (not as badly as the Afrocentrists though)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2010, 01:15:33 AM »
If these guys were really just on the fringe they wouldn't bother me so much but as you said Afrocentrism is beginning to be a big problem and the truth is getting distorted.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 01:19:01 AM »

Oh yeah I realize that, but it's not just Israelites that the blacks are trying to steal identities, they are also trying to claim that the Chinese were black, and the Native Americans and Mayans were black, they literally want everyone to believe the whole world was black. You can find these videos all over youtube, if you even type in Israelite on google, it shows all these pictures of blacks including artwork with modified black Moses. Some of these movements have their own tv shows.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 01:22:01 AM »
I think that it's very possible that all people originated in Africa and then groups moved out in successive waves of emigration. What they don't understand though is that modern Africans are just as many generations removed from those people as the rest of the world is so to say we all came from people just like the modern blacks would be very inaccurate.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2010, 01:30:19 AM »
I think that it's very possible that all people originated in Africa and then groups moved out in successive waves of emigration. What they don't understand though is that modern Africans are just as many generations removed from those people as the rest of the world is so to say we all came from people just like the modern blacks would be very inaccurate.

The major problem with that concept is that Afrocentrists see that from a very naive simple minded point of view, they assume AFRICA = BLACK or AFRICAN = BLACK MAN. Africa just like the Americas, Asia, and Europe is made up of several tribes, ethnic groups, and races of people. Europe has Iberians, Mediterraneans, Germanic people (celtic/slav/alpine mixtures), slavic people, Finno-ugric/lappish people, indo-aryan, turkic, etc. just as an example.

Asia, Americas, and Africa are essentially the same. The Negroid population is primarily confined to Sub Sahara which is Central and Southern Africa. The bordering north eastern territories and the Maghreb (since I have family ancestry from North Africa I should know this!) were and are white Mediterranean people. Anyone who looks up the Amazigh/berber people would know that. The Amazigh people are one of the oldest peoples on the Earth and there was even a Berber queen who was Jewish by the name of Kahina until many were forced to convert to Islam and Arabized. North Africa traditionally was part of the Mediterranean and blacks were imported by Arab slave traders as well as Egyptians (to assist with manual labor) and there was a small presence of Nubians that had a short reign in Egypt at one point, Blacks were never native to that region at any given point in time. If we descend from Africa, then it certainly isn't from the blacks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 01:54:16 AM »
To flag this zootube account, just flag the four videos below.  We must flag our enemies before they flag us.

Some good talking points would be:

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  If one defends the Black Hebrew Israelite s, then there defending the holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered because the Black Hebrew Israelites really believe that Hitler was sent by God to murder 6 million Jews or cracker what they would say"

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  The Black Hebrew Israelites promote the extermination of Whites,Jews and Asians"

I would also paraphrase these talking points as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hscharff12#p/u/6/YuPLsTSSGG8

We cant lose if god is on our side.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 02:00:52 AM »
To flag this zootube account, just flag the four videos below.  We must flag our enemies before they flag us.

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  If one defends the Black Hebrew Israelite s, then there defending the holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered because the Black Hebrew Israelites really believe that Hitler was sent by G-d to murder 6 million Jews or cracker what they would say"

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  The Black Hebrew Israelites promote the extermination of Whites,Jews and Asians"

We cant lose if G-d is on our side.

I know this may sound weird, but I have the feeling this woman is a troll, I think she's doing it for a few giggles knowing it'll stir up crap, heck it happens more often than one may think. She could be part of 4chan or encyclopediadramatica or one of those sites that want to get a rise out of people.

Listen to her basically saying "I know as a white person, I will be a maid slave in the next life, but that's ok, i'm fine with that as long as the Black Hebrew Israelites get to go home" WTF?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 02:26:37 AM »

"This user defends the Black Hebrew Israelites.  If one defends the Black Hebrew Israelite s, then there defending the holocaust where 6 million Jews were murdered because the Black Hebrew Israelites really believe that Hitler was sent by G-d to murder 6 million Jews or cracker what they would say"

I know this may sound weird, but I have the feeling this woman is a troll, I think she's doing it for a few giggles knowing it'll stir up crap, heck it happens more often than one may think. She could be part of 4chan or encyclopediadramatica or one of those sites that want to get a rise out of people.

Listen to her basically saying "I know as a white person, I will be a maid slave in the next life, but that's ok, i'm fine with that as long as the Black Hebrew Israelites get to go home" WTF?

She just wants to be a submissive to some fake black God with a big member.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 04:54:34 AM »

This witch in the video is a classic example of ignorant white trash. The worse part of the picture is she looks like some sort of mixed breed. Being a mixed breed is not the problem at hand however the fact that she is apologizing for the white man is. There are plenty of ignorant creatures out there like this dumb beast. The prime example of that sad fact being we have a shvartza president sitting in the oval office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 05:41:30 AM »
good find folks, what a horrible women..

Flagged and commneted...