Author Topic: Kahanists Need to Come Together or We Won't EVER Be a Mass Movement.  (Read 7695 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Re: Kahanists Need to Come Together or We Won't EVER Be a Mass Movement.
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 10:40:31 AM »
I don't believe in the need for a separate State of Judea. I believe we have Israel...it is enough. We should be working day and night to save our homeland and people. Ditching Israel in favor of a separate State is defeatist in my opinion.

I also do not hold with any type of revolution. We should not be doing anything to harm our fellow Jews.

On the other hand...I think if a government tries to remove Jews from our G-d given land, then it would be appropriate to fight back against those who would remove them. I don't believe in killing...but I would for sure break a few bones and blacken some eyes.

I agree that it would be in JTF and the whole Kahane movement to consolidate and work together with Yekutiel and Noam Federman. Coordination together with them could bring about greater results FASTER than we are seeing already.

It's possible results will happen ANYWAY, but again...working together with them on a regular basis will provide faster results I believe.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
Completely agree with JRLD4ever - Yekutiel is an honourable man and is a heroic and great Jew!

Yukutiel is a die hard Kahanist and has die hard programs.  He is no joke.  He's also the most recognized Kahane leader of today and is the most humble.  Who appealed to the US supreme court about kahane chai and Kach, it was him since he's the recognized leader!  Who does all the new Kahanist organizations go to for support?  To Yukutiel. 

Yekutiel is a die-hard Kahanist like I was a die-hard little leaguer.

When I made the all-star team as a 13 year-old, I always tried my hardest, everybody on my team thought I was great, but in all actuality, I was a [censored] baseball player.

I don't know where you got a bad impression about Yukutiel but you are wrong.  He is leading the Kahane movement in Israel and hasn't deviated from the genuine path of R' Kahane for all these years.  He was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and was also R' Kahane's son's right hand man.  He sat in Jail in the 80's in Israel for some JDL activity or something (someone fill in the details).  He is the only real Kahanist leader in Israel today and is leading the movement there.  They fear him so much that they made his site and organization illegal.  They confiscate his property and businesses, arrest him all the time and he's still going strong.  He trains guard dogs for settlements and they have saved many Jewish lives.  He builds settlements/hilltops in Israel.  He has a learning program going and is building a Kahanist Yeshiva.  Recently he led real attention grabbing protests for Pollard where he blocked traffic and got arrested.  This is just a partial list I made of some of the stuff he does. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 08:36:22 PM »
I also don't agree with a separate state of Judea as it is not practical at all. We do need to convert Israel into a true Kahanist country. THe state of Judea will only alienate the non religious jews who would support us anyways.  Just because they don't like kahanism now doesn't mean they won't support our policies in the future. As Chaim said in the past, the Agudah types  have destroyed and seperated these jews from us. When the kahanists take over the non religious will once again want the arabs thrown out.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 07:58:27 AM »
I also don't agree with a separate state of Judea as it is not practical at all. We do need to convert Israel into a true Kahanist country. THe state of Judea will only alienate the non religious jews who would support us anyways.  Just because they don't like kahanism now doesn't mean they won't support our policies in the future. As Chaim said in the past, the Agudah types  have destroyed and seperated these jews from us. When the kahanists take over the non religious will once again want the arabs thrown out.

Chaim said that the only way to get at the hearts of the non-religious Jews or "semi-religious" Jews by changing the media and education systems gradually.  Revolutions only lead to failures. Extreme changes lead to failures.  Alienation leads to failure.  Chaim wants jtf to become a legitimate movement and not a fringe radical looking movement.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein