Author Topic: Kahanists Need to Come Together or We Won't EVER Be a Mass Movement.  (Read 7694 times)

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
I think this is a serious subject here.

From what I have seen, Kahanism is a very fractious movement. Unless there is a massive effort on the part of the leaders, and of the rank and file, neither the JTF, Yekutiel's people, or Revava or any other so-called Kahanist group will become a mass movement the way Chaim wants to see happen.

There has been far too much bickering and fighting over who is a good Kahanist vs. who is a turncoat or informer etc.

There needs to be some forgiveness and coming together or this movement is sadly not going to go anywhere.

UNLESS:

A majority of people get so sick of the leftists and their destructive policies that they just decide to elect Kahanists by default.

We all need to check our behavior towards one another.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Quickly,

I have to say that although I believe we should not defame Baruch Marzel in any way, shape or form...I DO think that he was wrong to dissuade anyone dissatisfied with Olmert from going to the anti-government rally in Tel Aviv.

I read that 35 people WALKED all the way (45 miles!) from Sderot to Tel Aviv for the rally....

If people are willing to walk so far to say "Remove this aweful man from office!"

Baruch Marzel should have been in the forefront screaming for Olmert's removal himself.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I've been saying this for years.  Yukutiel has the same idea.  He's they guy on kahane.org and is willing to unite with everyone. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...From what I have seen, Kahanism is a very fractious movement..."

It's not a Kahanism thing...it's a Jew thing.

We Jews are a most contentious people.

We are our own worst enemies.

An age-old adage correctly suggests "All you have to do to destroy the Jewish People, is to leave them alone."

Rabbi Kahane so perfectly described us:  "A Jew is a person who won't carry an umbrella when it's raining, until they've already caught pneumonia."

Our ancient Sages wrote that it was our own infighting which brought about the Destruction of the Second Temple and Jerusalem.

Former Prime Minister of Israel Golda Meir said that her job was the most difficult in the world...attempting to govern a nation where each citizen believed themself to be the Prime Minister.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Why should we unite with Marzel and his people, and Yekutiel and his people, when all they do is seek to sabotage Chaim ben Pesach?

I'm tired of playing nice with them. This is where the action is, HERE AT JTF. Chaim ben Pesach is the only person who will make this thing work, so we have to devote all our energies to helping him, and we must crush the traitors and informers.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
STOP PUTTING YUKUTIEL IN WITH REVAVA.  He is a genuine Kahanist leader and is the most respected Kahanist leader in Israel.  Yukutiel never said anything bad about Chaim.  He s a uniter and he doesn't say anything bad about anyone. That's why I like him.  It took him a lot just to say very mildly that Haivri informed on him.   He said that he wants to work together with JTF and when Chaim moves to Israel, Yukutiel said that he's willing to unite with Chaim. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:31:09 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
STOP PUTTING YUKUTIEL IN WITH REVAVA.  He is a genuine Kahanist leader and is the most respected Kahanist leader in Israel.  Yukutiel never said anything bad about Chaim.  He s a uniter and he doesn't say anything bad about anyone. That's why I like him.  It took him a lot just to say very mildly that Haivri informed on him.   He said that he wants to work together with JTF and when Chaim moves to Israel, Yukutiel said that he's willing to unite with Chaim. 

Yekutiel may be a fine person but his organization is a joke. A joke! Look at what Chaim has put together from New York City!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Yukutiel is a die hard Kahanist and has die hard programs.  He is no joke.  He's also the most recognized Kahane leader of today and is the most humble.  Who appealed to the US supreme court about kahane chai and Kach, it was him since he's the recognized leader!  Who does all the new Kahanist organizations go to for support?  To Yukutiel. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:42:52 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Yukutiel is a die hard Kahanist and has die hard programs.  He is no joke.  He's also the most recognized Kahane leader of today and is the most humble.  Who appealed to the US supreme court about kahane chai and Kach, it was him since he's the recognized leader!  Who does all the new Kahanist organizations go to for support?  To Yukutiel. 

Yekutiel is a die-hard Kahanist like I was a die-hard little leaguer.

When I made the all-star team as a 13 year-old, I always tried my hardest, everybody on my team thought I was great, but in all actuality, I was a [censored] baseball player.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer

When I made the all-star team as a 13 year-old, I always tried my hardest, everybody on my team thought I was great, but in all actuality, I was a [censored] baseball player.

I don't know where you got a bad impression about Yukutiel but you are wrong.  He is leading the Kahane movement in Israel and hasn't deviated from the genuine path of R' Kahane for all these years.  He was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and was also R' Kahane's son's right hand man.  He sat in Jail in the 80's in Israel for some JDL activity or something (someone fill in the details).  He is the only real Kahanist leader in Israel today and is leading the movement there.  They fear him so much that they made his site and organization illegal.  They confiscate his property and businesses, arrest him all the time and he's still going strong.  He trains guard dogs for settlements and they have saved many Jewish lives.  He builds settlements/hilltops in Israel.  He has a learning program going and is building a Kahanist Yeshiva.  Recently he led real attention grabbing protests for Pollard where he blocked traffic and got arrested.  This is just a partial list I made of some of the stuff he does. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Kahanists Need to Come Together or We Won't EVER Be a Mass Movement.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 01:00:52 AM »

I don't know where you got a bad impression about Yukutiel but you are wrong.  He is leading the Kahane movement in Israel and hasn't deviated from the genuine path of R' Kahane for all these years.  He was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and was also R' Kahane's son's right hand man.  He sat in Jail in the 80's in Israel for some JDL activity or something (someone fill in the details).  He is the only real Kahanist leader in Israel today and is leading the movement their.  They fear him so much that they made his site and organization illegal.  They confiscate his property and businesses, arrest him all the time and he's still going strong.  He trains guard dogs for settlements and they have saved many Jewish lives.  He builds settlements/hilltops in Israel.  He has a learning program going and is building a Kahanist Yeshiva.  Recently he led real attention grabbing protests for Pollard where he blocked traffic and got arrested.  This is just a partial list I made of some of the stuff he does. 

That is well and good but he is not building a movement that can reach the Knesset. That was Rabbi Kahane's purpose and only Chaim seems to recognize this.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »
Trumbeldor, you do know that Yekutiel and Noam Federman are working together now?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 01:06:47 AM »
Trumbeldor, you do know that Yekutiel and Noam Federman are working together now?

I did not know that. If that is true, that is good.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 01:11:32 AM »

Yes, Yekutiel is setting up a training camp on Noam's ranch to start.
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 01:13:52 AM »
Yacov, I didn't say that Chaim and Federman are not great Kahane leaders.  I was saying as far as Israel goes, Yukutiel is the most veteran and most respected leader living in Israel.  Chaim is the most veteran and respected Kahanist leader living in the US and has a great movement going with the Hebrew program.  But Yukutiel is still the king fish of Israel.  When Chaim moves there then it will be a bet on who is the bigger fish in Israel.

And as far as the Keneset, no Kahanist leader will ever get elected to the Kenesset under the current Bolshevik regime.  EVER.  You think they would ever let Chaim be the PM or that he'll ever be the PM?  Never. (Yakov, does he really think he'll be PM???).  R' Kahane gave up on this when they banned him.  The only thing that would change Israel is a major revolution.  Hopefully we get a Kahanist revolution going.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:16:47 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 01:15:46 AM »

Federman got a guard dog from Yekutiel.

It is no longer a Kach vs. Kahane Chai thing. It is a State of Judea supporters vs. Establishment fraud thing. Federman believes in separatism. Yekutiel held a State of Judea conference. Chaim says this is a valid opinion and that is why he allows Federman to say we shouldn't take part in Israeli elections on his JTF program. HaIvri works with the local council against Yekutiel. Marzel made a deal with the army to evacuate Jews from a home they bought in Hebron.

I love Federman but he needs to have more faith in Chaim.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 01:16:33 AM »
I happen to think a well run political party even if they arent in the Knesset is worthwhile in that the party apparatus allows for so many activities that can be centrally run. So in this I think a party is worthwhile though I am not very happy with any of the current parties :(

It is no longer a Kach vs. Kahane Chai thing. It is a State of Judea supporters vs. Establishment fraud thing. Federman believes in separatism. Yekutiel held a State of Judea conference. Chaim says this is a valid opinion and that is why he allows Federman to say we shouldn't take part in Israeli elections on his JTF program. HaIvri works with the local council against Yekutiel. Marzel made a deal with the army to evacuate Jews from a home they bought in Hebron.

What do you mean?
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 01:19:37 AM »
I happen to think a well run political party even if they arent in the Knesset is worthwhile in that the party apparatus allows for so many activities that can be centrally run. So in this I think a party is worthwhile though I am not very happy with any of the current parties :(

What do you mean?

You can't freakin' separate without a mass movement!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 01:24:26 AM »
I dont disagree but what does that have to do with Chaim?

Also I am not so wild about the idea of a separate state, even though many Jews drive me crazy they are still our brothers, I dont want a rift even greater then what exists to arise, and even if they are too crazy to save themselves we cant abandon them.
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 01:27:15 AM »
I dont disagree but what does that have to do with Chaim?

Also I am not so wild about the idea of a separate state, even though many Jews drive me crazy they are still our brothers, I dont want a rift even greater then what exists to arise, and even if they are too crazy to save themselves we cant abandon them.

I'm actually for all of the approaches.  I think we should try to have a central movement to try to get into the Kenesset (which won't happen in my opinion, but it doesn't hurt to try some more).  I also think we should have a movement to create a Separate State.  I think we should also have revolutionary movements like the Malchut Yisrael one R' Friedman might run if the deal goes through.  The more effort and the more Kahanist programs, the greater the likelihood of one of them succeeding. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 01:33:25 AM »
But they will destroy our land. So why can't we keep it and have our own state there?
Hey, that battle is lost there.  Many people including myself think that it will take a revolution to get a Kahanist leader in Israel and we don't want to wait until it is too late for that to happen.  Having a tiny separate state on a few settlements even for a few months before we get thrown out by the Bolshevicks will spearhead a revolutionary Kahanist movement and will accelerate Kahanists taking power in Israel as well.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 01:38:18 AM »

I don't know where you got a bad impression about Yukutiel but you are wrong.  He is leading the Kahane movement in Israel and hasn't deviated from the genuine path of R' Kahane for all these years.  He was R' Kahane's right hand man in Israel and was also R' Kahane's son's right hand man.  He sat in Jail in the 80's in Israel for some JDL activity or something (someone fill in the details).  He is the only real Kahanist leader in Israel today and is leading the movement their.  They fear him so much that they made his site and organization illegal.  They confiscate his property and businesses, arrest him all the time and he's still going strong.  He trains guard dogs for settlements and they have saved many Jewish lives.  He builds settlements/hilltops in Israel.  He has a learning program going and is building a Kahanist Yeshiva.  Recently he led real attention grabbing protests for Pollard where he blocked traffic and got arrested.  This is just a partial list I made of some of the stuff he does. 

That is well and good but he is not building a movement that can reach the Knesset. That was Rabbi Kahane's purpose and only Chaim seems to recognize this.
He tried that with Kahane Chai. Rav Binyamin wanted Yekutiel to lead Kahane Chai, but Yekutiel doesnt care about power, he wanted Rav Meir's son to lead. He tried with Kahane Chai and it was banned. If he makes a new party under the real Kahanist Ideaology, he will be banned again. That is why Rav Meirs book is called Israel: Revolution, or Referendum. - the only way a change can happen in Israel. Democrazy wont work. But I believe that we should still vote in the mean time before the Revolution or referendum happenens.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:44:34 AM by Dominater96 »

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 01:40:36 AM »

Not true about Marzel. I know the person who paid for the "shalom house" in Hebron.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 01:49:38 AM »
But there is no difference between Marzel's Hazit forum and HaIvri's Revava forum. In fact, the Hazit forum is even worse. Their administrator says Ashkenazic Jews deserved The Holocaust because they were "traitors to Germany just like Ashkenazic Jews in Israel" and then accuses Chaim of saying that as well.

Rav Binyamin talks about reasons for the Holocaust. See his pamphlet Confronting the Holocaust. He says that the Holocaust was punishment. There cannot be punishment without sin. Before people jump down my throats for writing this, I will elaborate tommorow.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 01:52:11 AM »
I dont know anything about Roni or the Hazit forum. What happened with them? And I didnt say not being loyal to the Germans was thier sin
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:53:42 AM by Dominater96 »