Author Topic: To DownWithIslam/Ikhili18  (Read 2799 times)

ihkili18

To DownWithIslam/Ikhili18
« on: May 01, 2007, 02:16:56 AM »
Hi Chaim, I left the forum this week and don't plan on coming back. While I have the utmost respect for you and have watched you for four years on QPTV, I no longer think this forum represents your views. You have shaped my views on so many issues. Before I listened and watched your shows I was completely indifferent towards Israel partly because I never had anyone to influence me otherwise. You made an extreme right winger out of a leftist. I am saddened because I think so highly of you and always will yet I felt the proper thing for me to do was leave. I believe the problem is that you don't go on the english forum enough for it to be your mirror image as it should be. The moderators are not running this in a way you would be proud and things that are so obvious from listening to you are made ambiguous to say the least. All  I did was attack a person who values his wallet more than the life of his fellow jew and I was warned by a moderator. People who attack gentiles are treated with much more respect. Even the shvartza was treated much better than I was. This is very hard for me to swallow but I am leaving this forum. I hope it is not permanent and I will come on as a guest on a monthly basis to see if things have changed. All your moderators are so worried about revava and yekutiel and about all the religious jews who will be turned away but one person who has surely been turned away is me.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 12:39:44 AM by DownwithIslam »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: To DownWithIslam/Ikhili18
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 01:11:36 AM »
Please come back, you oversensitive schmuck. The more time we have to waste reconciling posters with ego problems, the harder it is for us to save Israel and America.

Seriously, please come back. Whatever reason you left can be resolved.

Where else are you going to go?

JTF is the only place one can find the truth, and once exposed to it, you will have no choice but to come back.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 01:13:55 AM »
I believe he felt that he was being restricted in his posts and treated unfairly, please whatever our disagreements we agree that Ahavat Yisrael is the guiding principle and whatever must be done to save Jewish lives must be done.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:17:25 AM »
I believe he felt that he was being restricted in his posts and treated unfairly

I have felt this way at times but when I remind myself that JTF comes before my own needs, I cannot leave.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 01:19:48 AM »
Downwithislam is a good poster, he should come back. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 01:55:42 AM »
Trumpledor, why are you asking him to come back and insulting him at the same time?

DWI, please return, brother. We need you.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 01:58:24 AM »
Trumpledor, why are you asking him to come back and insulting him at the same time?

DWI, please return, brother. We need you.

Because this board is full of egomaniacs who need to be cut down to size. The fact that a good poster such as DWI would actually leave just takes this to a whole new level.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
Its stupid to go if you're merely insulted. People fight. Live with it.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 04:47:51 PM »
Perhaps you can send him an email?  Perhaps Yaacov could start a file and save all the emails of everyone who signs on to the forum.  That has much future potential.  I'm sure he'll be back...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
Hey guys I am back. I feel like a shmuck for just quiting like that. It was not my ego that got to me at all. It was the fact that I felt leftists were being treated well on this forum at the expense of right wingers. I do not feel any guilt at all for critisizing the Rabbi and I did it only in good spirit. I didn't do it for the sake of insulting a rabbi because I know Chaim would not approve of that. I did it because he is responsible for Jewish death and that I can't stand. I deff should not of just left like that but people make stupid decisions and I am man enough to admit I am wrong. Trupledor had a point and I can understand why he thought it was my ego. Again it wasn't my ego but rather the right wing cause that I was trying to uphold. Again I am happy to be back here and look forward to seeing everyone on sunday.
I am urinating on a Koran.