Author Topic: for every jew a 22  (Read 1238 times)

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
for every jew a 22
« on: March 14, 2010, 04:55:54 PM »
my first gun usage came after sept 11th, then a bunch of ultra religious guys, took me to long island to fire tons of weapons, and I decided to purchase a gun. However NYC's ridiculous gun laws made it almost impossible, and I got one in MD, which also has tight gun control.  I dont know how the State of NY allows such clear infringement on the Second Amendment. And on top of that, you cant carry a gun, in NYC or in MD without really difficult legal fighting. So how are we supposed to protect ourselves in a worst case scenario? I felt much safer in Israel when I saw so many regular people carrying weapons, and I dread going to certain places and feeling that if i were to carry a weapon I would go to jail.  What does everyone else think?  Did I mention that i took my gun disassembled it in the trunk and didnt know that a full magazine, even with a gun that is unusable is still a crime?????? We dont live in a free society here.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: for every jew a 22
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 05:14:20 PM »
I plan on leaving NYC

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »
22 is such a lame caliber, it's for varminting, pilking rodents, a 13 year old's first rifle to learn on, not self defense or warfare. I have a better slogan.

Jews survive with a 45!  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 05:25:42 PM »
I plan on leaving NYC

Actually, I do too, eventually, I want to live somewhere where my Constitutional rights are not trampled on and where traditional American values are preserved. You'll know when it happens because my username will change to something like "The Texan"   ^-^
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:00:58 PM by New Yorker »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
22 is such a lame caliber, it's for varminting, pilking rodents, a 13 year old's first rifle to learn on, not self defense or warfare. I have a better slogan.

Jews survive with a 45!  ;D
I think dealing varmints is what the Rav had in mind when he coined that slogan  ;D. Surprisingly from what I have been told  the small caliber ammo can be almost as deadly as the larger stuff if it hits a person in a bad spot. Still given a choice I would agree a 45 would be better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »
And a leaven a .357
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 06:38:46 PM »
And a leaven a .357

Send em to heaven with a .357

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 06:47:18 PM »
I have a 40. glock. provides the needed caliber, but with the control as well.  Have been thinking about the Uzi semis that Vector makes? anyone have anything like that?   But I guess Texas or some other mid states have conceal permits readily avalible.  I have also heard that Israel is getting tougher about carrying guns? anyone know anything on that?

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 06:51:42 PM »

funny. although if you know how to use a gun you can kill someone no prob with a low caliber bullet. but maybe that should be a new slogan.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »

funny. although if you know how to use a gun you can kill someone no prob with a low caliber bullet...

Yes, buy why f*** around? If I had it my way every Jewish person would have their own Merkava tank and a Desert Eagle strapped to their hip.   :israel:

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 07:03:58 PM »

Yes, buy why f*** around? If I had it my way every Jewish person would have their own Merkava tank and a Desert Eagle strapped to their hip.   :israel:
[/quote]

That would be sweet, minus the gas prices  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 10:03:04 PM »
I plan on leaving NYC

Actually, I do too, eventually, I want to live somewhere where my Constitutional rights are not trampled on and where traditional American values are preserved. You'll know when it happens because my username will change to something like "The Texan"   ^-^

You'll be very welcome here. :) Just be careful and don't move into a barrio!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 08:43:33 AM »
And what rhymes with hollow-point [[censored]-killer]?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 08:13:09 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774