Author Topic: I blanked the Wikipedia article.  (Read 1611 times)

admin

I blanked the Wikipedia article.
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:33:50 PM »
I wrote we are getting our own soon. They didn't even let me make the butchered down version Non-POV.

I hope those Nazis burn in Hell Mi Ata Ve Ad Olam!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: I blanked the Wikipedia article.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
It's terrible news either way because the JTF Wikipedia will probably not generate nearly as many hits as Wikipedia for a while.  I think it's detestable how Louis Trashcan Farrakhan, Martin Luther King, and all the black racists get pages and pages of unrelenting praise and adulation on Wikipedia but an organization like JTF can't get one single article.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 04:52:51 PM »
That was a stupid idea.  They put it back a few seconds after you deleted it.  These wiki people sit at a computer all day and monitor their articles.  They have no life.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 08:31:49 PM »
Well if you are not a shvartza, muslim or cukaracha " you no fitte in."(Hehe)
I would seriously try and do anything possible to get an acceptable version of our article up there as wikipedia is a site with billions of hits. The Jtf version wont really help if someone is searching there for our article.
I am urinating on a Koran.