Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 462 times)

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
Hey Everyone
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:06:15 AM »
Hey, I grew up in LA and am going to SF state. I am pretty secular but I support Israel and sick of all the leftist Jew hating BS on campus. My parents are democrats but pretty pro-Israel. I voted for Obama but he has been a huge dissapointment. I am interested in learning more about your group. I have came across you stuff on youtube and I have to say I agree with you guys 90%.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  There are plenty people that voted for Barrack Hussein Osama and regret it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 12:17:17 AM »
Thanks, I am pretty ashamed. I know ignorance isn;t an excuse with all his ties. I use to think that right winger were Jew haters but its really the far left.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 12:21:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim4Israel,

Your background sounds a lot like many of us... My mother was a liberal most of my life, but she too has now become more conservative... I was secular most of my life, until about seven years ago when I did Teshuva/Return and now am very religious.

I hope that you enjoy and can contribute to the JTF cause...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »
I know this forum is pretty right wing and I am a moderate liberal but I agree with you guys on defending Israel. I hope its ok to dissagree on other issues. I am a big fan of Littlegreenfootballs. Anyone familiar with that site?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »
I don't consider us Right Wing.  I just consider us right!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 01:20:04 AM »
I know this forum is pretty right wing and I am a moderate liberal but I agree with you guys on defending Israel. I hope its ok to dissagree on other issues. I am a big fan of Littlegreenfootballs. Anyone familiar with that site?

I despise LGF and recommend all Jews to steer clear of going to this site..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2010, 06:16:33 AM »
Hey chaim4israel. You said you agreed with 90 percent. Don't worry in about 6 months with us you'll agree with 99 percent of JTF
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein