Author Topic: Skinheads Sentenced to Work at Holocaust Museum  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Skinheads Sentenced to Work at Holocaust Museum
« on: March 22, 2010, 03:47:40 PM »
http://www.care2.com/causes/human-rights/blog/skinheads-sentenced-to-work-at-holocaust-museum/

In Argentina, two skinheads were convicted of vandalizing a synagogue and other buildings with anti-Semitic graffiti. They were sentenced to 100 hours of community service at a soup kitchen, but a second part of their punishment has made headlines. They also were sentenced to work as janitors for fifty hours in Buenos Aires' Holocaust museum and will have to participate in "educational and cultural" activities offered by the museum.

This seems like it could be extremely successful or extremely disastrous. On the one hand, the men will learn more about the Holocaust and Jewish culture, which could possibly provoke them to question their beliefs. On the other hand, being inside the museum and working in close proximity to Jewish people could tempt them to commit more hateful acts. However the museum's director Graciela Jinich says this is not the first time the museum has received people convicted of hate crimes.

Only time will tell what will happen, but this sentence will certainly be more life-changing than prison.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Skinheads Sentenced to Work at Holocaust Museum
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 04:23:25 PM »
Appealing to the humanity of someone who has no humanity probably won't work.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »
Appealing to the humanity of someone who has no humanity probably won't work.

Ruby, you bring up a good point.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 04:55:43 PM »
What a terrible punishment. What's next; will they be forced to eat matzah ball soup and gefilte fish? LOL

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 05:49:10 PM »
What a terrible punishment. What's next; will they be forced to eat matzah ball soup and gefilte fish? LOL

One of the things I laugh at are when anti-Semites say how gross "kosher food" is, when so much of what they eat is kosher already.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 07:24:27 PM »

One of the things I laugh at are when anti-Semites say how gross "kosher food" is, when so much of what they eat is kosher already.

They need to try hallall food and see how they like it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 08:59:43 PM »

They need to try hallall food and see how they like it. 

Yeah like those shish-ka-bobs Chaim was talking about in AskJTF... Ewwww!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 09:45:36 PM »
What's wrong with shish ka bobs? I used to eat them all the time. I like Shawarma too.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 09:56:42 PM »

It's also funny how they want to boycott kosher food in order to avoid the "kosher tax."

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 09:57:24 PM »
What's wrong with shish ka bobs? I used to eat them all the time. I like Shawarma too.

There's nothing wrong with the food itself. Just be wary of the people handling and preparing the food, especially if they're Arabs.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 10:06:54 PM »

There's nothing wrong with the food itself. Just be wary of the people handling and preparing the food, especially if they're Arabs.

I've eaten at Turkish restaurants before and the owners know I am Jewish. They are not muslim either and do not like Arabs and they treat me well. Owner even paid for my meal there before and I really enjoyed the Gyros and Turkish rice.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 10:08:28 PM »
I think this is great.  If these idiots saw how evil and backwards Naziism is, they may reform.  Ive seen it before.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 10:12:29 PM »

Yeah it's not shish-ka-bobs themselves that are bad but the Muslims that prepare them. The story was about this Muslim cleaning up with a dirty rag then touching the customer's food without gloves.