Author Topic: Chaim In Kach.  (Read 3149 times)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Chaim In Kach.
« on: May 05, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »
Does Chaim claim that Rabbi Kahane offer a spot on the Kach Knesset list to Chaim Ben Pesach?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim In Kach.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
Rabbi Kahane, for the longest time, wanted Chaim to stay in America to work on the issue of Soviet Jewry. When Chaim finally got out of jail, he was unsuccessful in entering Israel, so... 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »
You do know that Chaim tried to enter Israel after Rabbi Kahane zt' l was murdered and Kach had been dissolved by the Peoples Republic of Israel?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 11:09:16 PM »
Chaim did say that and it is true. I know some people don't want to believe Chaim even exists but thank god he does. If you ever want to question whether or not Chaim was the leader of the jdl then just look at all the free russian jews and you will have your answer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 11:31:48 PM »
Chaim did say that and it is true. I know some people don't want to believe Chaim even exists but thank G-d he does. If you ever want to question whether or not Chaim was the leader of the jdl then just look at all the free russian jews and you will have your answer.

I never thought the day would come when we would have to defend Chaim on our own forum.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 11:40:19 PM »
Chaim did say that and it is true. I know some people don't want to believe Chaim even exists but thank G-d he does. If you ever want to question whether or not Chaim was the leader of the jdl then just look at all the free russian jews and you will have your answer.

I never thought the day would come when we would have to defend Chaim on our own forum.
I never did also. I can tell you I am going to bed disturbed about it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 11:46:16 PM »
Yeah certain people are spreading blatant lies. I just can't believe certain people would cast doubt on Chaims actions. Lets be real, Chaim was on tv so anyone who spreads this crap is a lying piece of garbage.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
It's probably just jealousy, JTF is growing.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 01:02:09 AM »
What's wrong with what Kahaneloyalist said, that is 100% true.  Chaim himself will tell you that he had no position in Kach.  What Chaim did to free Russian jewry is undisputed and I have the newspaper articles on this forum under the kahanist movement section. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 01:04:48 AM »
All I know is that Rabbi Kahane was going to put Chaim on his knesset list but instead chakm had to remain in the usa to free the russian jews. That is the only version of the story I am willing to accept as chaim said that on an ask jtf show some time ago.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 01:08:24 AM »
I agree with you downwithislam.  But nothing that Kahaneloyalist said has anything to do with that. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 01:09:39 AM »
I was not addressing him.