Author Topic: Save Darfur? Why not Save Israel?  (Read 3519 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Save Darfur? Why not Save Israel?
« on: May 05, 2007, 10:50:12 PM »
I was wondering why a good number of Jewish congregations in my area have banners that read "A Call To Your Conscience- Save Darfur.com"  I know that what is happening in Darfur is sad, but I would like to see "Save Israel" banners, too.  I guess I know what the answer probably is, but I wonder if it is like that elsewhere.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Save Darfur? Why not Save Israel?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 10:55:33 PM »
Jews are a sick people. The same people who didn't save their own during the Holocaust would rather send supplies and food to sand schvartzas than to Jews living on hilltops in Judea and Samaria.

Any Jew who gives to a Darfur charity, who doesn't give to JTF, should die of cancer.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 11:50:48 PM »
   Remember. The same people who were against the war in Iraq want us to send American soldiers to the Sudan. They just don't call it a war. Where are all the troops to defend our Mexican border?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 11:57:39 PM »
Kikes will be kikes. All I care about is Israel right now as it's survival is at stake. Screw everything else
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 12:12:53 AM »
I will say that the Jewish University Center had a banner that read, We Stand With Israel, for what it is worth.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 12:13:31 AM »
I will say that the Jewish University Center had a banner that read, We Stand With Israel, for what it is worth.

We stand with Israel in committing suicide for the sake of peace

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 02:29:25 AM »
Jews are a sick people. The same people who didn't save their own during the Holocaust would rather send supplies and food to sand schvartzas than to Jews living on hilltops in Judea and Samaria.

Any Jew who gives to a Darfur charity, who doesn't give to JTF, should die of cancer.

I was looking for a temple to join the other day. So I go online to the local Bethel website and I see stuff about reform rabbis, save darfur, and gay and lesbian community...Not one thing about saving Israel!

I'm glad to have seen JTF's viewpoint and understand that not all Jewish organizations are like this.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 02:53:03 AM »

I was looking for a temple to join the other day. So I go online to the local Bethel website and I see stuff about reform rabbis, save darfur, and gay and lesbian community...Not one thing about saving Israel!

I'm glad to have seen JTF's viewpoint and understand that not all Jewish organizations are like this.

The kikes will tell you that we have an army and that we don't need to worry.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 05:53:37 AM »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 05:58:44 AM »
Evil.  Bloomberg is evil.  To be associated with Soros in any way is very bad.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 12:05:41 PM »

He hee heee  :D :D :D but true.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 10:37:21 PM »
The issue of Darfur is of no concern to us at all, its half-breed Arabs killing full Negriods, the funny thing is most Arabs don't even accept Sudanese as Arabs, and their discirminated against. When Sudanese went to Syria the faced hardships, but when Iraqis came to Syria they were welcomed. Some pan-Arabist even exclude North Africa, saying its mostly Coptic and Berbers that were Arabized their is a lot of tuth in the statment, but they accept the area from Sinia all the way to Arabia being only Arab. Thus why Sudanese who are of Nubian decent are trying to prove their Arabism, or they are part Arab only. Infact their is alot Arab poems about Blacks that do degrade them, and also about Europeans. The truely Arab is an Arabid Caucasiod of short stature, dark skined, dark hair and eyes, and large nose. The Arabs have caste system in southern Arabia due to Negro invaders from Ethiopia who were ironicaly defated and enslaved by the Arabs, the high castes are usually Arabids and of pure Arab lineage. As to the Darfur problem not our concern.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 10:48:43 PM »
Evil.  Bloomberg is evil.  To be associated with Soros in any way is very bad.

Mike Bloomberg spends endless time sucking up to the jungle animals and has his lips constantly attached to Sharpton's butt or the so called leaders of black neighborhoods.  He is the mayor of NY but spends all his time fearing how the jungle neighborhoods will react anytime they are "unhappy".  I am not a big Rudy G fan but at least when he was mayor in a slim way he struck fear in these neighborhoods. 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15918902/

read this besides the fat Al Sharpton everyone near Mike Bloomberg and Ray Kelly (NYPD's Commisioner) Is a babboon.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!