Author Topic: Depressingly small JTF turnout at Israel day parade.  (Read 8216 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Depressingly small JTF turnout at Israel day parade.
« on: May 06, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »
Today I was saddened to meet only Lisa, Vito, Allen-t, Yacov and hail columbia. It was sad to see such a small JTF showing and it reminded me of how small we really are. There has to be a better way to attract more people. I have gone to all the youtube videos and commented many times. We really have to get more members.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Depressingly small JTF turnout at Israel day parade.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
   Sorry I couldn't make it. I don't live in the NY metro area so it is a long trip North. Hopefully we will have another chance to meet again. How did the meeting go anyway?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »
We just met each other. Everyone is nice. I really don't know what to say other than we need to grow fast. it's a good thing Chaim didn't come cause he would of been disappointed.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »
Today I was saddened to meet only Lisa, Vito, Allen-t, Yacov and hail columbia. It was sad to see such a small JTF showing and it reminded me of how small we really are. There has to be a better way to attract more people. I have gone to all the youtube videos and commented many times. We really have to get more members.
Don't feel that way DownwithIslam its a new group we will have better showings as time goes on and the members get to know each other. Your making me feel quite guilty for not showing up. If I had come into the city I would still be traveling home now and would get in about 9 or 10 pm. I have an early wake up 3:45 and it would be a hell of a Monday morning. Hopefully we will have an event that is in a place that is easer to get to for Long Island Folks and other out of towner's. I am very jealous you got to meet some of our best people. The next event will have a better turn out I am sure.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 08:53:21 PM »
Yeah you prob should of come. Hopefully by next time, we will already have signed up alot more people.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 08:55:34 PM »

It must have been good to meet even just a handful of the great members.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 09:18:04 PM »
We are NOT a small group. This was not well organized and Chaim warned that if it's done like this, you won't get real results.

I assure you that if this was an organized meeting that Chaim was going to attend, there would have been a large turnout.

When Chaim spoke at the Flushing hotel several years ago, hundreds of people showed up. The same thing happened when Chaim spoke at the Serb meeting.

When this idea was first posted, I didn't say anything because you are all adults and you can meet whenever you want. But this is not how you do things. Chaim tried to tell you on the program that unless something is organized professionally, it shouldn't be done.

WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF REAL PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND JTF HAS MANY THOUSANDS MORE ON THE WEB SITE. WE ARE NOT A SMALL GROUP.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 09:21:11 PM »
I don't see why this is worth getting depressed about. You got to meet some good people and perhaps got to exchange some ideas, phone numbers, etc... Like anything in life, if your expectations are unreasonable, you're never going to be satisfied.

As the founder and Chairman of the organization, Chaim does not need to be present at such an informal gathering. He has said many times that he would be open to a structured, formal gathering.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 09:23:27 PM by Trumpeldor »

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
I think today was a very enjoyable day. Those who did show up seemed to really enjoy everyone's company, the weather was fantastic, the concert was very good, etc. I had a good laugh with Yacov because he and Hail Columbia had gone ahead to the concert in a bit of a rush while Lisa, my wife and myself walked there slowly and talked along the way. When we arrived near the concert stage there was a Jewish rapper making alot of noise and when we found Yacov and HC I commented to Yacov "I didn't know you loved rap so much!!" :D ;)!!!! 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »
To be honest, the rapper was the best singer there!  (Don't tell Chaim he hee).  I am sad that I couldn't find you guys.  Thanks for calling me Yacov. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »
I used to go to the parade all the time on my bicycle.

I remember seeing Kahane.org people. They were selling T-shirts and stickers.
I didn't see any jtf or jdl groups.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 10:14:44 PM »
To be honest, the rapper was the best singer there!  (Don't tell Chaim he hee).  I am sad that I couldn't find you guys.  Thanks for calling me Yacov. 

We should meet again, the summer is coming.

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »
I must admit it's kinda neat having faces to place with the names now!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 10:46:21 PM »
I must admit it's kinda neat having faces to place with the names now!!

;)  That was my whole purpose of just shaking hands for now...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 11:55:32 PM »
I don't think it was depressing at all.  It was very nice to meet Yacov, Allen-T, his wife, Hail Columbia, Joel and Vito.  The next time we agree to meet, it should be someplace quiet, where we can easily find each other. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 01:45:15 AM »
Look on the bright side...

If a "cast of thousands" had shown, the media would have either boycotted the meeting, or at best written an article mentioning how few people were in attendance.

Now, you can tell everyone about the 1.5 million JTF supporters in the streets; shouting, waving banners, beating Muzzies senseless with billiard cues and Dr. Pepper bottles!

Then, when those hearing your version of the story reply with "Really?...I didn't hear anything about it in the news!", simply respond with "Of course not!...everybody knows the media won't report about anything except Boogie Jackson...they omitted the story on purpose!"

*on the serious side...
Very few are able either to know the Truth, or to accept the Truth.
And that is precisely the reason that JTF exists...Rabbi Kahane's message continues to disturb and offend, because The Truth is most often unpleasant.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 06:54:22 AM »
I don't think it was depressing at all.  It was very nice to meet Yacov, Allen-T, his wife, Hail Columbia, Joel and Vito.  The next time we agree to meet, it should be someplace quiet, where we can easily find each other. 
It must have been very nice to meet fellow members of the forum.  :)   I had family coming over so I could not have made it anyway.
I do think Lisa is right - I would be more comfortable attending something arranged in a specified quieter place.
You guys really lucked out - it was kind of grey in the morning where I live - but then it turned into such a beautiful day.
Glad to hear you had a good time - sorry I missed it.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 11:14:02 AM »
I stand corrected, I prob just said we were small because I would of loved to see more people. It deff was a great experience meeting you guys that came. I won't forget arriving and seeing a guy with a Black JTF t-shirt standing there hehe. That was allen-t and it was a pleasure meeting him and everyone else.

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:41 PM »
It's all about quality not quantity  !

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 04:38:25 PM »

We should meet again, the summer is coming.
That sounds like a good idea Allen-T.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
I used to go to the parade all the time on my bicycle.

I remember seeing Kahane.org people. They were selling T-shirts and stickers.
I didn't see any jtf or jdl groups.

The Kahane.org people were from Bnei Elim. For some reason, Yekutiel works with them.

Were the kahane.org people there this year?
Did they give you guys any trouble?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »
The problem is that this was an NYC event and a lot of us are not in New York.  :(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »
It's hard to get people out because many people have jobs, plans, etc and on zero budget it's very hard to get people out to NY. And then you have people from other states and countries.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2007, 08:15:11 PM »
For me, it was worth coming over, and meeting some of you in person.  I even got to meet a Jewish classmate of mine in the parade.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »
For me, it was worth coming over, and meeting some of you in person.  I even got to meet a Jewish classmate of mine in the parade.
agreed!! :)