Author Topic: News just keeps getting worse for homosexuality  (Read 9039 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: News just keeps getting worse for homosexuality
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2010, 01:37:58 AM »
Now, Muman, why do you ask JTFEnthusiast to repent from sins of homosexuality if he said the he does not have homosexual relations? It's like telling a Jew to do Teshuvah for having felt hungry or thirsty on a fast day and did not even think of breaking the fast! Or telling a Gentile to repent for liking his neighbours' car when he never thought about robbing!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2010, 01:55:57 AM »
Now, Muman, why do you ask JTFEnthusiast to repent from sins of homosexuality if he said the he does not have homosexual relations? It's like telling a Jew to do Teshuvah for having felt hungry or thirsty on a fast day and did not even think of breaking the fast! Or telling a Gentile to repent for liking his neighbours' car when he never thought about robbing!

It seemed from the outset of this thread that he was defending the gay lifestyle. I was not aware of his history. I simply made a comment that I believe what the study which this thread was created about, that homosexual men have a higher rate of sexually transmitted diseases and I dont like the idea of public showering with homosexuals.

I did not mean to imply that anyone who comes in contact with them will contract the disease. I also believe that those who suffer with same sex attraction are just like everyone else who has tests of restraint and control. I have my own issues in other areas which I am working on. But I made a one paragraph statement in response to the original posting and I got labeled a homophobe and ignorant.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 02:11:03 AM »
I am not speaking about the issue of germs. I am speaking about your suggestion to do Teshuvah. How can he do Teshuvah about something he did not do? And if you suspect that he is lying and is doing sodomy, not good to rebuke a transgressor who hides his transgression. But if he is saying the truth, you should be careful, because it's not easy to overcome any temptation to sin, and condemning him just for an inclination could only stress him and make his struggle more hard, increasing the risk of falling into temptations.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2010, 02:23:51 AM »
I am not speaking about the issue of germs. I am speaking about your suggestion to do Teshuvah. How can he do Teshuvah about something he did not do? And if you suspect that he is lying and is doing sodomy, not good to rebuke a transgressor who hides his transgression. But if he is saying the truth, you should be careful, because it's not easy to overcome any temptation to sin, and condemning him just for an inclination could only stress him and make his struggle more hard, increasing the risk of falling into temptations.

He has admitted that he did it in the past. So he must have done Teshuvah.. But I was not aware until now..

You dont need to tell me about overcoming desire. I have much experience in that department.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2010, 02:30:25 AM »
He has admitted that he did it in the past. So he must have done Teshuvah.. But I was not aware until now..

You dont need to tell me about overcoming desire. I have much experience in that department.

I was just saying that rebuking someone who has only an inclination to any forbidden act and didn't do that (also someone who made Teshuvah) could only depress him and weaking his determination to keep on with his struggle.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2010, 02:43:39 AM »

I was just saying that rebuking someone who has only an inclination to any forbidden act and didn't do that (also someone who made Teshuvah) could only depress him and weaking his determination to keep on with his struggle.

Let us no longer speak about this topic. I am afraid of saying things I should not say. I already feel bad that I brought this up now...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2010, 02:52:12 AM »
And regarding the main issue of the topic, the health problems, I must say that even if they don't get any STD, any person who engages in anal or oral sex can weaken his/her inmune system and has an increased risk of getting any infectious disease even a non STD (even if both partners are completely healthy). A person unnaturaly exposed to sperm devolopes antibodies to it. Curiously those antibodies also react to and attack imune cells in the blood.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2010, 05:01:27 AM »
Your telling me to grow up.... Please.. The issue is that I dont think that unrepentant homosexuals should be in the same system as I am. I am old enough to have grown up long before this permissive and sick attitude concerning bending over for the gay agenda began[/color]. When I went to school I didn't know a single gay person... I went to an all boys school and if there were gay boys they kept it in the closet and they would have been ridiculed if they let others know.

The issue is not looking at me in the showers... The issue is that gays bring germs and disease where they go. Do you wonder why they close down the gay baths? It is a breeding ground for death and disease. AIDS is not the only sickness which the homosexuals bring.

Im sorry JTFEnthusiast but your lifestyle is against the Torah and against common sense. I hope you do not persist in this perversion...

???

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2010, 06:17:26 AM »
Chaim, well said.

However, I will not stand by that antidentite comment by JTFE2. You and I both know very well that dental students learn the same things as medical students PLUS have to do a million other things in the lab at the same time.

While medicine is a thankless job and physicians hardly make as much a descent living, I admire many of them because they work their butts off.

However, I tend to notice that many internists, all they do is prescribe medicine for everything little problem that can resolve on its own.

FYI, dentist, I still need to have an understanding of one's health and basics.

Just like certain medical specialties, they themselves sometimes don't remember every little thing you might remember from your classes. My assumption is that you are a medical student studying for his boards, so you better remember all that minute detail about MSRA.

Anyhow, you are an antidentite and one day when your teeth break or cause a lot of pain, you'll remember who really has the POWER in their hands. Toothaches are no fun, buddy boy!

As far as comparing Muman to Goebells, I'm sorry, that's the funniest and most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2010, 06:22:21 AM »
I once took a shower at the same time with someone who revealed to me he was gay. He then followed by asking me out to dinner. So make it what you want, I don't go in public showers anymore. And if I had to, I hurry it up and get the heck out as quick as possible. Call me a homophobe if you want. But for the women out there, how would you feel if you were taking a shower around men leering at you?   
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2010, 06:26:59 AM »
JTFE

I do want to commend you for changing your ways so far. I'm sorry I never said it before. I do not hate you. I do disagree with your approach of showing real facts in a way that seems to me you are justifying that isn't right. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you. By presenting all of those studies what are you trying to say?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Homosexuality is an abomination to mankind.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision