Author Topic: Hello JTF and Members  (Read 3135 times)

Offline ChristianWolverine

• New JTFer
  • Protect Israel at all cost
Hello JTF and Members
« on: March 28, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »

Hi JTF and Members and i would like to thank Admin's for accepting me in this great place  i been posting my views on CNN.com and still do daily under ( marc m )and one day someone told me about videos of Chaim Ben Pesach on you tube telling me that we had pretty much the same views ,so i checked him out and VOILA!!! here i am , i will post here with pleasure knowing that some others have similar views.

my two main subjects in general

#1 Protect Israel and all Christian lands.

#2 Get Rid of Sharia law in Canada << Canada and UK already undersiege and nobody to stop it.

Thank you again JTF for giving me a place where i can speak my mind freely.
NO PEACE

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello JTF and Members
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 04:19:06 PM »
Welcome ChristianWolverine !
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 04:30:04 PM »
Welcome to the club :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 05:17:12 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 05:24:07 PM »
Welcome, you are among friends here!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 08:56:26 PM »
Welcome! When I saw Wolverine in your name, I assumed you were from Michigan!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 02:36:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  Man I didn't know Canada had sharia. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 03:40:32 AM »
Welcome.  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ChristianWolverine

• New JTFer
  • Protect Israel at all cost
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
Yes we have Sharia law in Ontario Canada, Conservatives doing some efforts to stop it, but leftish supported by the heavy Muslim population of Canada and the ten's of thousands of Muslims that come in Canada each year simply CONTINUE applying Sharia law in places like Toronto and many other smaller cities.

Unless our Prime Minister wins next term and decides to put a stop to immigration and all the huge Mosques that gets built at the rate of 100's and little ones and a couple of huge ones woman in Burqas everywhere,we are DONE for it.  I am loosing my mind and actually thinking of taking my new telecoms company to Israel and stay there for a couple of years, i heard Israel is good for my type of business.

Aleast i wont have to sit there and watch our great contry being eaten away by this CANCER.

thank you for letting me rant on your forum , it's the only place i can.

NO PEACE

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 01:42:35 PM »
Yes we have Sharia law in Ontario Canada, Conservatives doing some efforts to stop it, but leftish supported by the heavy Muslim population of Canada and the ten's of thousands of Muslims that come in Canada each year simply CONTINUE applying Sharia law in places like Toronto and many other smaller cities.

Unless our Prime Minister wins next term and decides to put a stop to immigration and all the huge Mosques that gets built at the rate of 100's and little ones and a couple of huge ones woman in Burqas everywhere,we are DONE for it.  I am loosing my mind and actually thinking of taking my new telecoms company to Israel and stay there for a couple of years, i heard Israel is good for my type of business.

Aleast i wont have to sit there and watch our great contry being eaten away by this CANCER.

thank you for letting me rant on your forum , it's the only place i can.

I betcha the granola crowd in Canada also supports Sharia.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 08:48:27 PM »
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 07:27:51 AM »
בס"ד

Welcome to JTF
Kahane was right!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 09:01:53 AM »
Welcome to JTF!

The fact that Ann Coulter was in essence stopped from speaking at the University of Ottawa speaks volumes of how much the Left has penetrated Ontario.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/