Author Topic: Objective Observations  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Asymmetry

• Junior JTFer
Objective Observations
« on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »
I have only been a member of this forum for a few days, but I have read quite a few of the threads.  I would like to share will other members of the forum my observations.  It should be known that I am a supporter of JTF and I have remained totally objective in both reading the threads and in writing these observations.

1.  I believe that JTF members and supporters should back off using derogatory terms that some may consider racist.  I have seen people bring up this position before and it has not been well received.  My reasoning for echoing the position is simple: If you have a sound knowledge and understanding of crime statistics and other such information, you don't need to call someone a monkey.  Quite frankly the use of such terms will only serve to attract members that you wouldn't want and make many members that you would want, who would otherwise join, choose not to.  I also think that it takes away from the message.  It also seems to be a tangent many members and supporters go off on when they don't have anything else to say.  As an example, on on thread there was talk of a meeting and members were tossing about ideas for a location.  When I suggested the ballroom of Queens college, the only responses I got talked about all the "smelly" Muslims on the Queens college campus.  I mean if people had thought more about the meeting, and less about the Muslims, maybe the meeting would have been planned already.

2.  That last thought leads directly into my next issue.  In talking about the Israel Day Parade, there were many talks of meetings.  It seems to me that dedicated JTF members having meetings with other dedicated JTF members really doesn't accomplish much at all.  Chaim constantly talks about YouTube and spreading the word, so why meets amongst ourselves?  Why discuss how to raise money and get the word out in a meeting when it is done every day on the Forum?  Another member brought up going to a synagogue but that Chaim would not be able to speak and JTF members should not identify themselves due to something Chaim said about the Rabbi.  I would think that that would be exactly the type of place that Chaim should be speaking at and that no one should have to duck and hide for any reason.  I think JTF membership and ideology should be publicly proclaimed but in a subtle and professional way.  If members do not act like they are at a Hamas rally, then there should be nothing to hide.

3.  I mentioned something along these lines in the new slogan thread.  Rabble rousing, path to glory speeches aren't going to get JTF anything but laughed at.  I love what Chaim says because he doesn't put out his message like that.  Again, to use Chaim's words, he says himself that the JTF message appeals primarily to young Americans and young Israelis.  Even if this is not the planned and desired target audience, this is the reality.  I cannot see the "rebellious" young Americans that Chaim seeks buying into that communist sounding propaganda-like rhetoric.

4.  The forum is great but I see a lot of internal talk and not a lot of external action offline.  Many members are looking and sounding like on-line activists whose battleground is YouTube, blogs, chat rooms and not in reality.  If I am wrong about this someone please put me in my place.  But it seems that if as much effort was put into writing about black people, democrats and rival politicians and Jewish groups as was put into distributing fliers or doing all the things on YouTube that Chaim talks about, then we would be in a lot better shape.

I could go on forever but I can summarize in two short sentences.  JTF will go a hell of a lot farther with the dissemination of simple truth, then with controversy.  JTF will need four things to succeed: to raise money, to increase membership, to engage in the political process, and to relieve the massive burden on Chaim.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Objective Observations
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:05:54 PM »
Well, good luck trying to spread any kind of Kahanist message somewhere like Britain.  Anyone you speak to will either laugh at you or report you to the police.  Those of us outside America or Israel don't have a lot else to do but post on the internet.  These is even more applicable to gentiles.  The best we can do is search for jobs and maybe one day when the racist female supremacists give us one we can donate more frequently to Chaim's organization.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 11:50:50 PM »
Much of what you say is true but I have to remind you that the people who post here already compose the most hardcore JTF supporters. What you see here, right now, for better or for worse, will immutably be the level of intensity.

If we are to expand, we need the thousands of passive JTF'ers (the ones formerly like you) who watch Chaim on TV, listen to his broadcasts, and view our youtube videos to join in the excitement of this wonderful forum-which isn't even one year old.

The passive JTF'rs already know the message, which differentiates them from our reachable population. They are the ones who need to get their act together. I may sound like I'm passing the buck, but it's true and it needs to be said.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:55:02 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 12:01:45 AM »
Asymmetry, you raise some good points. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD