Author Topic: Are Yemenite Jews Arab converts to Jaudism?  (Read 7252 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Are Yemenite Jews Arab converts to Jaudism?
« on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »
According to few racist Ashkenazis on biodevirsity fouram, and even on Nazi fourams like Vnn claim that Yemenite Jews are of Arab stock that converted to Jaudism in the early sixth centuray A.D. The Arabs of Yemen unlike the Saudi Arabs were not Pagans, but belonged to the Christian faith, some say Dhu Nawas who born to Jewish mother, tried to force the Christian Arabs of Yemen into Jaudism, the nearly all of the kingdom of Yemen became Jaudic.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Are Yemenite Jews Arab converts to Jaudism?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 10:59:02 PM »
that is, to put it mildly, a load of crap
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 10:59:26 PM »
This is not true.  Why do you write such lies?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 11:01:28 PM »
This is not true.  Why do you write such lies?

Some did say it, not me! i will show you it was on the biodiversty fouram.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 11:02:25 PM »
that is, to put it mildly, a load of crap

its not me who is saying it, and i was wondering if its true!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 11:05:20 PM »
There is an old story that the Yeminite Jews first emigrated to Yemen right before the First Temple was destroyed after one of the prophets predicted the imminent destruction of the temple so they are probably the oldest Jewish community in existance. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 11:07:41 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 11:51:04 PM »
Even if this were true, I'd rather have an Arab convert to Judaism than some anti-semite Jew "pureblood". They say the same thing about Sephardic Jews as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 11:53:24 PM »
I am not sure of the point of this thread, seeing as a Jew is just as Jewish if they just converted or have a line straight from Avraham Avinu himself
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
Even if this were true, I'd rather have an Arab convert to Judaism than some anti-semite Jew "pureblood". They say the same thing about Sephardic Jews as well.

i agree totaly.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 01:02:16 AM »
There is an old story that the Yeminite Jews first emigrated to Yemen right before the First Temple was destroyed after one of the prophets predicted the imminent destruction of the temple so they are probably the oldest Jewish community in existance.

One of my closest friends is Yemenite and my Rabbi in Israel when I was going to school there (for a very short time unfortunately) was Yemenite (even though he practiced sephardic). They are an amazing people who are absolutely Jewish and almost every religious Yemenite I have ever met has had similar views to JTF.

Their traditions are closest to the ancient times and a lot of them suffered horribly and were killed in Yemen. I actually know one of the men who snuck into Yemen to save some of them and saw the most amazing video footage you could imagine... like a 3 year old boy who could quote entire huge sections of the Torah from MEMORY and who's eyes looked 25 years old. It was unbelievable.

G-d bless the Yemenite Jews.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 01:06:54 AM »

One of my closest friends is Yemenite and my Rabbi in Israel when I was going to school there (for a very short time unfortunately) was Yemenite (even though he practiced sephardic). They are an amazing people who are absolutely Jewish and almost every religious Yemenite I have ever met has had similar views to JTF.

Their traditions are closest to the ancient times and a lot of them suffered horribly and were killed in Yemen. I actually know one of the men who snuck into Yemen to save some of them and saw the most amazing video footage you could imagine... like a 3 year old boy who could quote entire huge sections of the Torah from MEMORY and who's eyes looked 25 years old. It was unbelievable.

G-d bless the Yemenite Jews.

Thanks for your great comments, iam not a Yemenite, but their is alot of racism, by some Ashkenazis against Mizahris and Shepardim. Few said Mizharis are not really Jews but Arabs!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:28 AM »
The majority of people in Yemen [taman] are Jews even the moslems, they forcibly converted by moslem arabs. Another thing i have read that most of the arabs in in Hebron immigrated from yemen hundreds of years ago they were originally Jews who forcibly converted in yemen to Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 07:51:16 AM »
According to few racist Ashkenazis on biodevirsity fouram, and even on Nazi fourams like Vnn claim that Yemenite Jews are of Arab stock that converted to Jaudism in the early sixth centuray A.D. The Arabs of Yemen unlike the Saudi Arabs were not Pagans, but belonged to the Christian faith, some say Dhu Nawas who born to Jewish mother, tried to force the Christian Arabs of Yemen into Jaudism, the nearly all of the kingdom of Yemen became Jaudic.

Who cares if one is a convert of 6 CE or not... A Jew is a Jew is a Jew is a Jew. Convert or original Israelite or not.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 08:03:44 AM »
Who cares if one is a convert of 6 CE or not... A Jew is a Jew is a Jew is a Jew. Convert or original Israelite or not.

Well said.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »
According to few racist Ashkenazis on biodevirsity fouram
  I never heard of that nazi forum,why do Jews post on that nazi forum?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
Thanks for your great comments, iam not a Yemenite, but their is alot of racism, by some Ashkenazis against Mizahris and Shepardim. Few said Mizharis are not really Jews but Arabs!

It's so painful to see real racism (not the fake kind we see on the news) from Jews directed toward Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 08:07:48 AM »
Many Jews in Israel are half Sephardic half askanazic

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 01:43:41 PM »
Re:  "...It's so painful to see real racism (not the fake kind we see on the news) from Jews directed toward Jews..."

True.

In many ways, we Jews are worse than the Tutsis & Hutus.

Those tribes, as unrefined, and as uncivilized as they are; believe in and recognize their own tribal / national identity, and that "love of self" and "love for each other" is a trait many Jews seem incapable of acquiring.

I guess that's one good reason why we're known as "The Chosen People" instead of "The Perfect People".

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »
The majority of people in Yemen [taman] are Jews even the moslems, they forcibly converted by moslem arabs. Another thing i have read that most of the arabs in in Hebron immigrated from yemen hundreds of years ago they were originally Jews who forcibly converted in yemen to Islam

Thats true, Yemenites were brutaly conquered by the Muslim Arabs, it was said that Yemen was still largely Jewish in faith.