Author Topic: St. Sava to Irenaeus, 13th Century  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
St. Sava to Irenaeus, 13th Century
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:45:56 AM »
 “At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side, and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Ireneus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one.”

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: St. Sava to Irenaeus, 13th Century
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:01:08 PM »
“At first we were confused. The East thought that we were West, while the West considered us to be East. Some of us misunderstood our place in the clash of currents, so they cried that we belong to neither side, and others that we belong exclusively to one side or the other. But I tell you, Ireneus, we are doomed by fate to be the East in the West and the West in the East, to acknowledge only heavenly Jerusalem beyond us, and here on earth--no one.”

This tells you how much our holiest saint loved Jerusalem.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
Re: St. Sava to Irenaeus, 13th Century
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 04:24:16 PM »
hi died returning from his i think 3th pilgrimidge to jerusalim,in Trnovo