Barack Obama or George W Bush

Bush
5 (35.7%)
Obama
5 (35.7%)
Tie
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who is the dumber president?  (Read 693 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Who is the dumber president?
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:27:22 PM »
Both are incredibly stupid and most of the time, they don't know what the hell, they're doing. I say it's a tie.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Who is the dumber president?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
Id say its a tie as to who was dumber.... BUT... Obama is sure as hell a lot more evil than Bush ever was..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:30:00 PM »

Obama is very smart, that's the problem, he's shrewd and evil. Just because you loath everything someone stands for, that doesn't mean they're stupid, don't make that mistake, it leads to underestimating your enemy.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:33:07 PM »
I don't think obama is very smart at all. He passed his education via his skin color not his brains

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 06:34:08 PM »
great topic, got me thinking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 07:04:50 PM »
I don't think obama is very smart at all. He passed his education via his skin color not his brains

True. The only real reason why's he president in in the first place is because of his race.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 08:31:29 PM »

Obama has mastered the art of rhetoric and speech. I don't think he's stupid at all. He did graduate from Harvard with high honors. I think he's incredibly egotistical, self-serving, shrewd and just plain rotten to the core.