Author Topic: Please ban a user  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Please ban a user
« on: May 07, 2007, 03:30:17 PM »
Mods,

Please ban the user "Hidden Author". Once again, this person has asked Chaim a pejorative and belittling question. It's safe to say that this user is not a JTF ally and never will be.

Thanks,
Chaimfan

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Please ban a user
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 03:36:17 PM »
It may be worth checking the IP address to see if it is an existing poster who is asking more challenging questions.

edit:

If we delete people who ask challening questions, that means we cannot debate. I vote that Hidden Author is not banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 03:48:58 PM »
Yes, I've seen his post in the Ask JTF thread where he calls Chaim Richard Nixon.  I think we should all respond to him there, and let him have it.  He's obviously a troll.  But I would like to see him skewered here before we think of banning him. 

ftf

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 04:34:16 PM »
I would definately not support banning him, it could just be his way of playing devil's advocate.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
Ftf, I disagree. I think he is doing everything he can to get under Chaim's skin. I suppose the same could also be true of Tonycali, but there's a chance that he is truly ignorant. Not so with HA. It's just too obvious.

Chaimfan

PS: I'd love to flame this guy, but it's against the rules now.  :(

ftf

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »
Rather than banning him, I'd like him to be asked to explain exactly what the purpose behind his question was.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 06:03:44 PM »
Ftf, I disagree. I think he is doing everything he can to get under Chaim's skin. I suppose the same could also be true of Tonycali, but there's a chance that he is truly ignorant. Not so with HA. It's just too obvious.

Chaimfan

PS: I'd love to flame this guy, but it's against the rules now.  :(

But they will then use the "those that can't debate, defame" quote against us. Hidden Author is clearly highly intelligent and is producing well thought out questions to challenge Chaim. He is not someone who comes onto the forum and goes OMGZ UR ALL SICK RACIST PIGS, he is writing balanced, mature questions. I seriously think the wrong message will be sent out if he is banned