Author Topic: White supremacist leader killed in South Africa  (Read 7347 times)

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
Re: White supremacist leader killed in South Africa
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 11:50:34 AM »
Mord why don't you say what is your opinion ?
My opinion is the guy wanted a white enclave where white people could live and prosper without crime

^^^^

As a side note, I'm against fanatical Jew hate but I am a little disturbed by how many of the Jewish posters in this thread are more interested in the AWB flag or if St0rmFr0nt likes him then his actual positions or whats happening in SA(and soon every White country).

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 11:53:34 AM »
He was not murdered. He was killed; G-D bless the killers of this Hitler.

I guess you are WITH the MURDERERS. you must be, there is a genocide of White, JEWS AS WELL among these S.A.'s.
Shame on you.
He was MURDERED.  It was NOT SELF DEFENSE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:51 AM »
My opinion is the guy wanted a white enclave where white people could live and prosper without crime

^^^^

As a side note, I'm against fanatical Jew hate but I am a little disturbed by how many of the Jewish posters in this thread are more interested in the AWB flag or if St0rmFr0nt likes him then his actual positions or whats happening in SA(and soon every White country).

I hate to say that I agree. As do many Jewish people that are talking about this onm the MSM
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 12:01:38 PM »

^^^^

I am not going to wail over a piece of trash that hit the can.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010, 12:03:00 PM »
This murder will instigate many murders in SA.  That is what it will do. As a Jewess, I am against genocide. The whites are a MINORITY They are in a GENOCIDE.

See this:  http://media.photobucket.com/image/genocide%20in%20south%20africa/johann2969/ANCD.jpg
So whoever is that far against this man, you are FOR the black savages that are murdering white people and Christians---JEWS TOO.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »

^^^^

I understand that, Zelher, but this will instigate more murders against people that are NOT nazis
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 12:05:50 PM »

It's a Jewish message board, so it makes sense that the primary focus is on Jewish issues.

AsheDina, thank you for your pro-white posts. I always appreciate them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 12:07:48 PM »

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2010, 12:09:21 PM »

It's a Jewish message board, so it makes sense that the primary focus is on Jewish issues.

AsheDina, thank you for your pro-white posts. I always appreciate them.

Ruby, GENOCIDE IS a Jewish issue
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »
You're right AsheDina. The murder of whites in South Africa is genocide. There is also a genocide of whites going on in every other white nation, but usually at a slower pace than what's going on there.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2010, 12:13:20 PM »

^^^^

I understand that, Zelher, but this will instigate more murders against people that are NOT nazis
Of course if the issue is about Boer's rights to have their own nation I support them. And I know most whites in SA are decent folk. We had great bilateral relations with the white regime in SA, albeit it was based more on common interests than values. 
For their own good whites in SA should keep away from Nazis and lunatic leaders. They shouldn't let these lunatics hijack the legitimate subjects of blacks persecuting whites and Boer's right for self government.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2010, 12:16:32 PM »
You're right AsheDina. The murder of whites in South Africa is genocide. There is also a genocide of whites going on in every other white nation, but usually at a slower pace than what's going on there.

We CANNOT ignore this. The MURDER of this man will instigate more murders.
Of course we do not approve of his flag!!! MY G-D! NOBODY HERE DOES, but that is not the REAL issue here.

These 'people', we ALL know have not the iq of a gnat, that means that they think EVERYONE that is white is a "Nazi" and evil.  How can a little girl that got beaten to a pulp be evil, she is the VICTIM.

How can people be so harsh as to concentrate on this mans stupid flag and not 90 PEOPLE that are MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD EVERYDAY IN SA??
ARE YOU INSANE PEOPLE!?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »
Since blacks took over South Africa it has become the murder capital of the world.  Just look at the stats for Johhanesburg with 5X the murder rate of Washington DC.  Many whites have left or should I say fled to get away from a nation run by corruption and violence.  Most Afrikaners WERE white supremists and with good reason.  When they had the nation it was known for its vast mineral wealth, including diamonds, gold, copper, zinc etc and for its farms.  Today the nation is a violent basket case, unsafe for whites where even little old ladies get bloodied robbed and raped and a nation where the valuable minerals just lay in the ground.  South Africa sounds like Haiti on the other side of the Atlantic.   Now, why would these two nations be such basket cases?  Just what is the one thing they both have in common that would cause this?
David Ben Moshe

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »
OK people.  There are two issues here, which we should NOT mix up. 

The first one is the murder, harassment and disposession of whites in South Africa by blacks, along with the general deterioration and corruption of the country as a result of black rule.  I think it's safe to say that NO ONE here supports the ANC, or any of those hoodlum blacks who prey on whites.  No one here wants to see a first world country, which was built by whites, and that gave Jews haven, turn into a Third World cesspool, where babies are routinely raped, and where most of the blacks already have AIDS or other venereal diseases. That's a given.  So let's just get that out of the way once and for all. 

Now getting back to this white supremacist who was murdered, I'm surprised at many of you!  This is first and foremost a JEWISH forum!  I just can't believe what I've been reading in this thread! 

Let me repeat what I wrote earlier.  No white supremacist, who has been praised on all the wn blogs and forums, is any friend of the Jews or other decent people!  If this man was even slightly Jew friendly, he would have been reviled all over the wn internet.  So far, I haven't seen that.  Now you all might be worried that more whites will be killed as a result of this murder.  Well I have news for you.  Whites have been getting killed before this, and will continue getting killed and otherwise abused.  That's just black rule for you.  Don't tell me you expected anything less. 

So I don't want to see another post here expressing regret for that man's murder, or I'm locking and moving this thread!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2010, 04:51:30 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2010, 05:02:00 PM »

We CANNOT ignore this. The MURDER of this man will instigate more murders.
Of course we do not approve of his flag!!! MY G-D! NOBODY HERE DOES, but that is not the REAL issue here.

These 'people', we ALL know have not the iq of a gnat, that means that they think EVERYONE that is white is a "Nazi" and evil.  How can a little girl that got beaten to a pulp be evil, she is the VICTIM.

How can people be so harsh as to concentrate on this mans stupid flag and not 90 PEOPLE that are MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD EVERYDAY IN SA??
ARE YOU INSANE PEOPLE!?

Lisa, I said that as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »
Do not weep for a dead Nazi. This puke deserved what happened to him...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »

No Nazi deserves our sympathy, but I think what people are saying in this thread is that it raises the issue of the wider problem in South Africa.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »

NOBODY is weeping for this person.
That is still not the issue that is the problem here. More and more whites, Christians, Jews will be murdered because of this mans murder, they are emboldened and will murder innocent people, because of his death.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
Rubystars:  "I think what people are saying in this thread is that it raises the issue of the wider problem in South Africa."

Quite correct assessment.

Once the State of Israel had a strong ally in South Africa under white control.

Today, the State of Israel has a deadly enemy called the African National Congress which seized control of South Africa because of "pressure from the International Community".

Personally, I will take a white South Africa allied with Israel anyday, rather than cower before Marxists and Muslim Nazis who insist on "black rule" under Mandela and the ANC.

We're not talking about "social justice" and "fairness" here...we're talking about the physical and spiritual survival of the Jewish people as well as the survival of Western Civilization.

And, yes...I'd much prefer Terreblanche's party hoist a flag with less resemblance to that of the Reich, but if I have to choose between his standard vs "the rainbow flag", the Obama flag, or the ANC flag, I'll choose the one which most favors righteous behavior and civilization whatever it resembles.

I believe the term for this kind of thought is realpolitik, and in my opinion Jews should wake up and start doing a lot more of it.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2010, 12:34:23 AM »
Rubystars:  "I think what people are saying in this thread is that it raises the issue of the wider problem in South Africa."

Today, the State of Israel has a deadly enemy called the African National Congress which seized control of South Africa because of "pressure from the International Community".

Personally, I will take a white South Africa allied with Israel anyday, rather than cower before Marxists and Muslim Nazis who insist on "black rule" under Mandela and the ANC.

We're not talking about "social justice" and "fairness" here...we're talking about the physical and spiritual survival of the Jewish people as well as the survival of Western Civilization.

And, yes...I'd much prefer Terreblanche's party hoist a flag with less resemblance to that of the Reich, but if I have to choose between his standard vs "the rainbow flag", the Obama flag, or the ANC flag, I'll choose the one which most favors righteous behavior and civilization whatever it resembles.

I believe the term for this kind of thought is realpolitik, and in my opinion Jews should wake up and start doing a lot more of it.

Well said Massuh, and I totally agree. IT sure is great to see you. I sure miss your brains.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2010, 08:10:20 PM »

We had a section in this forum dedicated to helping whites in South Africa. They were nice people. I am not sure what have happened to their members? Were they banned from the forum or just left in disagreement?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2010, 08:40:09 PM »

We had a section in this forum dedicated to helping whites in South Africa. They were nice people. I am not sure what have happened to their members? Were they banned from the forum or just left in disagreement?
I think they just left.... Boeregeneraal was the main guy in that group and he is still on the members list but has not posted in some time. There were problems between them and Tina Grecco and they were disappointed when the Save South Africa section was merged into the general discussion section.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2010, 05:33:23 AM »
Yes wasn't she happy about plight of South African white people?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 06:27:54 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2010, 10:16:52 AM »
Yes wasn't she happy about plight of South African white people?

She was just a filthy traitor all around. If she really was a WN as she claimed to be on Whorefront then she wouldn't have hated the South Africans.