Author Topic: What are Serbs to do?  (Read 23584 times)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
What are Serbs to do?
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:17:49 AM »
All Serbs are saying how they are sick about our situation. Everyone is complaining, but nobody knows what to do.
I would like to hear your ideas on how are we to stop the downfall of our people. What should be our first step?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: What are Serbs to do?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 12:00:24 PM »
I think that only a SRS- government can save Serbia from the current situation.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 12:19:38 PM »
I think that only a SRS- government can save Serbia from the current situation.
But how? What are you basing your opinion on? What are they going to do?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »
Well they have great people in their party. 90% of the Serbian intelectuals western from Drina support SRS.
I agree with the SRS economial and political plans! Today for example Serbia is importing products from other countries, but those kind of products are being produced in Serbia. In stead of introducing the domestic products into the market, they are purchasing foreign products! The current policy is a danger to the domestic industry! The ruling elite does not want to se those things! I only see that the SRS is talking about those bottlenecks!

I believe that the program of SRS is far better than the current pro-EU policy.

Dokumentarac SRS - Vojislav Seselj 1

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 01:56:12 PM »
Well they have great people in their party. 90% of the Serbian intelectuals western from Drina support SRS.
I agree with the SRS economial and political plans! Today for example Serbia is importing products from other countries, but those kind of products are being produced in Serbia. In stead of introducing the domestic products into the market, they are purchasing foreign products! The current policy is a danger to the domestic industry! The ruling elite does not want to se those things! I only see that the SRS is talking about those bottlenecks!

I believe that the program of SRS is far better than the current pro-EU policy.

Dokumentarac SRS - Vojislav Seselj 1

Ok, so you think we should start from changing our economy?
I also think we should work harder, but what would be the point of having a developed economy if there's no one to enjoy the benefits of it? Do you know that Serbs are dying out as a people? And don't tell me there are no children because we are poor. The poorest countries have the highest birthrate, and the richest the lowest.
If that's the SRS plan, I don't see how it's gonna save Serbia.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 02:18:53 PM »
I also think we should work harder, but what would be the point of having a developed economy if there's no one to enjoy the benefits of it? Do you know that Serbs are dying out as a people? And don't tell me there are no children because we are poor. The poorest countries have the highest birthrate, and the richest the lowest.

I did not define the whole plans of SRS. I just said something about their economical agenda.

You are right that people should work harder. That's why the SRS wants to protect the domestic production from foreign products. Serbian farmers for example are not motivated to work harder, because the state is importing foreign goods. If Serbia is importing beans and pork, while you have enough domestic products at home, then something is extremely wrong with the system. They are doing that on purpose  in order to harm the Serbian industry.
The NATO is not bombing Serbia's industry like in 1999; today they have puppets within the Serbian government, through which they are ruing Serbia's standard with an insane policy.

The poorest countries have the highest birthrate. But they can not feed their children, because of shortage of good food. So many of those children die. So increasing the standard will contribute to healthier birthrates.. 

The Serbian Radical Party is a party that stands for family values!
Increasing the birthrate is a high priority of the SRS! The current media, which is flagrant anti-SRS, is propagating an immoral life style, which leads to things like low birthrates! SRS wants to bring old Serbian values and traditions back into the society, those values were banned from the society by the communists. SRS is also a party that wants to co-operate with the Church as much as possible.
I do not see other parties which can harm the current regime as the SRS.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 02:38:12 PM »

I did not define the whole plans of SRS. I just said something about their economical agenda.

You are right that people should work harder. That's why the SRS wants to protect the domestic production from foreign products. Serbian farmers for example are not motivated to work harder, because the state is importing foreign goods. If Serbia is importing beans and pork, while you have enough domestic products at home, then something is extremely wrong with the system. They are doing that on purpose  in order to harm the Serbian industry.
The NATO is not bombing Serbia's industry like in 1999; today they have puppets within the Serbian government, through which they are ruing Serbia's standard with an insane policy.

The poorest countries have the highest birthrate. But they can not feed their children, because of shortage of good food. So many of those children die. So increasing the standard will contribute to healthier birthrates..

The Serbian Radical Party is a party that stands for family values!
Increasing the birthrate is a high priority of the SRS! The current media, which is flagrant anti-SRS, is propagating an immoral life style, which leads to things like low birthrates! SRS wants to bring old Serbian values and traditions back into the society, those values were banned from the society by the communists. SRS is also a party that wants to co-operate with the Church as much as possible.

I do not see other parties which can harm the current regime as the SRS.
Increasing the standard of living won't contribute to healthier birthrates. The richest Serbs have less children than the poor.

Also, I've never, ever heard SRS people talk about bringing "traditional values" back. Could you show me where they are talking about it? I heard Seselj once saying how family is a personal thing, and that he won't convince anyone of having more children.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 02:53:35 PM »
Increasing the standard of living won't contribute to healthier birthrates. The richest Serbs have less children than the poor.

Like I said most the extreme rich Serbs are members of old communist families, who are have nothing to do with religion or culture. You are right that money is not always the problem. I agree with you on that. But it is also the immorality which leads to these kind of problems. When did the Serbs had high birth rates? Well during the Tsars and the kings! We need again patriotic intellectuals who will lead our country.
Of course has the standard to a certain extent influence on birthrates..

Also, I've never, ever heard SRS people talk about bringing "traditional values" back. Could you show me where they are talking about it?

Within the SRS you have people who are traditionalists. If the SRS would be in charge, the pro-Orthodox and pro-traditionalist organizations would be able to convince the government to implement such proposals. Via pro-Orthodox organizations people, like Srpske Dveri, you can lobby for the implementation of proposals on traditional values. SRS is prepared to take such a proposal seriously.

With SRS in charge the restore of Serbia's old values will have more change..

What other party will try to stop immorality and the madness?
I do not trust the other parties!

I heard Seselj once saying how family is a personal thing, and that he won't convince anyone of having more children.

Well it is up to the people to decide what they will do. But patriotic and nationalistic organizations will earlier stimulate high birthrates than pro-EU and gay oriented organizations.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 03:37:00 PM »
Like I said most the extreme rich Serbs are members of old communist families, who are have nothing to do with religion or culture. You are right that money is not always the problem. I agree with you on that. But it is also the immorality which leads to these kind of problems. When did the Serbs had high birth rates? Well during the Tsars and the kings! We need again patriotic intellectuals who will lead our country.
Of course has the standard to a certain extent influence on birthrates..
Finally you've realised what the core of the problem is. Immorality, not standard of living.

Within the SRS you have people who are traditionalists. If the SRS would be in charge, the pro-Orthodox and pro-traditionalist organizations would be able to convince the government to implement such proposals. Via pro-Orthodox organizations people, like Srpske Dveri, you can lobby for the implementation of proposals on traditional values. SRS is prepared to take such a proposal seriously.

With SRS in charge the restore of Serbia's old values will have more change..

What other party will try to stop immorality and the madness?
I do not trust the other parties!
Well it is up to the people to decide what they will do. But patriotic and nationalistic organizations will earlier stimulate high birthrates than pro-EU and gay oriented organizations.
You are talking out of your head. It's wishful thinking. There is no evidence SRS would do anything about it. I want to see it in their program, I want them to say it. It didn't happen so far.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 01:39:26 AM »
SRS is pro-Orthodox, but they are not that hardcore traditionalists like you want them to be. SRS is not perfect, but at least on political and economical level they are far more better than the other parties. Yes the immorality is the problem. You have several kinds of immoralities. Betraying your own nation is also a form of immorality. That immorality leads to other immortalities.
Just eliminate the influence of the national traitors who are on the top of the country and that will be a great progress!

I understand you.
You want that the Serbs become again spiritual moral. That is something for the Church. SRS can not replace  the role of the Church. SRS is a political party and through lobbying the party can increase the influence of the Church, but that is all.

It is good that you also care about the morality, but we must stay realistic.
We must admit that you can not turn people into something else that fast!
Becoming a moral society requires a process.

If traitors would stop governing the country, people will be more proud of their land! By installing SRS you will get nationalists in charge and those people have more pride than traitors. If we have proud and responsible politicians, then the people would also be more proud. 

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 08:41:53 AM »
Huge problem is that people are not well informed and they belive in all sorts of propaganda, our own people belive that we are bad and genocidal people. We must inform our people and be honest about everything, if we are wrong we should understand that and change our policy. We must get closer to God, and God is thruth and love...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »
We must get closer to G-d, and G-d is thruth and love...

I agree!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 09:28:02 AM »
SRS is pro-Orthodox, but they are not that hardcore traditionalists like you want them to be. SRS is not perfect, but at least on political and economical level they are far more better than the other parties. Yes the immorality is the problem. You have several kinds of immoralities. Betraying your own nation is also a form of immorality. That immorality leads to other immortalities.
Just eliminate the influence of the national traitors who are on the top of the country and that will be a great progress!

I understand you.
You want that the Serbs become again spiritual moral. That is something for the Church. SRS can not replace  the role of the Church. SRS is a political party and through lobbying the party can increase the influence of the Church, but that is all.

It is good that you also care about the morality, but we must stay realistic.
We must admit that you can not turn people into something else that fast!
Becoming a moral society requires a process.

If traitors would stop governing the country, people will be more proud of their land! By installing SRS you will get nationalists in charge and those people have more pride than traitors. If we have proud and responsible politicians, then the people would also be more proud. 
Pointless. You still haven't said how SRS would save Serbia. No political party can save the country if the people are morally corrupt.
You cannot build a house without foundation, and the foundation are people who are healthy in every way.
If SRS thinks we can have a strong state without changing, they are dead wrong, and you are too.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 09:38:29 AM »
Pointless. You still haven't said how SRS would save Serbia. No political party can save the country if the people are morally corrupt.
You cannot build a house without foundation, and the foundation are people who are healthy in every way.

That is your opinion and I respect your opinion. It is true you can not built a house without foundation. I also think like that. But I am a little more optimistic than you are. By eliminating the current elite and installing SRS, that will be a great progress. That will not solve everything, but it will be a great progress.

If SRS thinks we can have a strong state without changing, they are dead wrong, and you are too.

You need to give people a chance to change. Today we live in a climate where Serbs are demonized. Our own government is trying to destroy our nation and state. You want that Serbs become moral again. Believe me everybody wants that, but that is the ultimate goal my brother. Ultimate goals are long term goals.
First we need to do what is realistic within a short period.
National traitors, criminals and other who are placing personal interests above the national interests have to leave.

Changing regular people is very difficult. Many people do not want to be confronted with traditional ideas. It must take step by step.
Patience and faith are the key tools in order to get gradually closer to the ultimate goal.  ;)

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »
I forgot to ask you. How do you think SRS can take the power in Serbia in the first place? They don't have enough votes to even enter the parliament, and Seselj won't be back for at least 3 or 4 years.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
I forgot to ask you. How do you think SRS can take the power in Serbia in the first place? They don't have enough votes to even enter the parliament, and Seselj won't be back for at least 3 or 4 years.

It is difficult. Recently former high ranking SRS members left the party, deprived SRS from its mandates and organized an other party. That scenario was prepared by the EU. SRS is in a difficult position currently. So if somebody wants career or quick money, SRS is not the option. After everything SRS still exists and I believe in the party! If the party could survive the 90s and the current problems, then it is a stable party!

I agree with the political and other ideals of SRS. It is the only party who did not trust DOS in 2001 and did not compromise on its political agenda. It is a party which sent the largest amount of well organized volunteers to Bosnia and Krajina during the 90s.

Also within SRS exist a conservative and nationalistic atmosphere which I like!
SRS's ideology is based on the Serbian WW2 anti-fascist and anti-communist movement, the Cetniks! I am a sympathizer of the Cetnik movement and to me SRS is the only direct successor of the Cetniks!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 12:37:20 PM »
Come one guys! The topic says what will you to impore the situation of Serbia!
Voojoo gave a good example, but what about the rest? What do you have to say.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »
Serbian Radicals won election in Serb part of Bosnia and same scenario occurred. Elected president was pressured to step down by the international officials and after that turned against his own party. He left party and formed some new Serbian Radical Party which is only farce.
But thanks to God Serbian Radical Party Vojislav Seselj i stronger and stronger every day.

1. first we must investigate privatization of our companies, who bought them and for how much
2. focus on economy, trade with other nations, have a better relationship with russian government, open new markets for our products in africa, south america, asia, and western countries,
3. investigate corruption and deal with criminals within government body
4. arm ourselves, buy weapons, build stronger army
5. take media out of enemies hands
6. outlaw abortion
7. identify citizens of serbia who work against their government and its people
8. focus on destroying albanian organized crime, thus cut fundings for criminal state kosovo
9. kill albanian gangsters all over the world and albanian secret services who help them

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »
Since I don't live in Serbia, it's hard for me to evaluate the current situation. But I agree with most of what you've all said. People's morality needs to change and we need to bring back some of the more traditional values into society. I believe this is espiecially urgent for the youth in Serbia as they are the most vulnerable. Most importantly, a country needs the rule of law in order to be able to function. There's a lot of corruption in Serbia. It needs to be eradicated. Can we really count on any one of the political parties? The country is currently headed in the path of the European Union. Realistically, there's not a lot that Serbs like us can do as we are a minority. The country is divided. The only way we can bring our values back is if a revolution were to happen. But people are tired of the wars. Most people just want to go back to normalcy and try to prosper. Unfortunately, it seems that the majority of them think that supporting Tadic's party and joining the EU will help them reach those goals.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »
 8)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 02:54:34 PM »
Voo-yoo,it's really pointless of novakovic to be telling you about the radical party,seeing that he doesn't exactly know a whole lot about them,1st  I don't know a whole lot about them either but i can tell you this,when you listen to them and to the rest,they actually know what they are talking about,the rest is farce,the other politicians say everything,but they don't tell you nothing at all,and that tells you the radicals aren't real 'politicians' and thank god for that,they are there to implement people who know how to do they're job,and they do it for they're nation,as opposed to DS who has made bafoons the heads of this country,and who are making sure they drain every single drop of blood from the people they can,as long as they can until we colapse totally,they had brought culture that is cutting our spirituals strings and is turning us in to vegetables on the market,to things that are only numbers to somebody
It is imperative we see changes,soon and for the better!not better but far better...otherwise we will vanish in a silent genocide that is low birth radius...

As for the foundation,it is not the people,at least not now,we need a foundation that will insure that the people will be healthy minded primerly,and happy/safe and enlightened...
we need to heal the effects of the communist era's propaganda scar,and the "democratic" era's suicidal antics.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 01:20:40 AM »
Voo-yoo,it's really pointless of novakovic to be telling you about the radical party,seeing that he doesn't exactly know a whole lot about them,1st  I don't know a whole lot about them either but i can tell you this,

Ја знам довољно колико мени треба..
А шта причаш ти глупости да ја не знам, када сам немаш појма јадниче..
Не могу ја све знати о радикалној странци, али кажем оно шта ја знам.
Тако да немој глупости говорити ко зна или ко не зна? Шта знаш ти онда јадно?
Немој више овако да разговараш!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2010, 02:01:44 AM »

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 02:18:26 AM »
About the Serbian Radical Party:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,39849.0.html

Са Шешељем Војом ће бити боље сутра.
А коју ти онда странку подржаваш?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 02:29:48 AM »
Sorry, I'm not Serbian, and I don't speak Serbian. What did you write there?