Author Topic: Vuk Drašković  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Vuk Drašković
« on: April 11, 2010, 02:51:09 PM »
By most accounts, a brilliant writer with "Nationalist" views. On other hand, his political views (pro-Western) seem to contradict his writings. What do we think of him?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Vuk Drašković
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 03:00:44 PM »
Vuk Draskovic is the greatest clown who exists in Serbia!
He is the lowest of the lowest. He was communist, then nationalist and now pro-EU. He was launched by the European Community in 1990 in the Serbian anti-communist movement, which was organized by anti-communists like Seselj. Draskovic represented his self as the pro-monarchist nationalist. His real task was to avoid the re-instalation of monarchy in Serbia. 

In 1991 Vuk Draskovic showed his real face when he supported the American plans on Yugoslavia. He only accepts Serbian sovereignty within the communist borders of Serbia. That man was a good writer because he is a Serb from Herzegovina, whose familiy was slaugthered by Croatian Ustasa in 1941. He wrote something in that direction, but it are just empthy words.

Vuk Draskovic advocates for the Serbian integration in the NATO and the EU.

In 1999 Vuk Draskovic declared that only Amerian tanks can bring democracy to Serbia.

Today that idiot is twisting history declaring that Serbs must be pro-American, because America was our ally? Our ally? They supported Tito in 1944!

I really think that Draskovic is the greatest maniac from the Serbian political scene!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 03:08:18 PM by Novakovic »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 03:07:53 PM »
My family comes from Vojvodina...
 Draskovic and his family ties have made him a very rich man, thanks to him selling out to the US and Western forces.
 He is more like Boris Yeltsin, without the drinking problem.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 03:12:25 PM »
Draskovic family was brutally slaughtered by Croats in 1941 and today he is very anti-Serb.

He fooled many Serb nationalists! He is not nationalist and not monarchist!
He is a fake monarchist and a pro-secularist!

Draskovic is even making fun of the Serbian symbol!
He is placing NATO bombs on it! What a clown! Insane!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »
I agree with all written here already. Draskovic is great writer but poor politician and person who betrayed a true hero Vojislav Seselj. For me he does not represent anything but clown.  :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 01:55:09 AM »
 :dance:

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
is he really a good writer? i mean,i saw that poser Doktor Aron,nesto kao,brilijantan um na kapiji vremena    with draskovices face in the clouds and the mountains around,i mean,if feels so far up its own a** that i kind of dough it has any quality to it.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 07:46:19 PM »
Book Ruski Konzul is great :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 05:01:57 AM »
My family comes from Vojvodina...
 Draskovic and his family ties have made him a very rich man, thanks to him selling out to the US and Western forces.
 He is more like Boris Yeltsin, without the drinking problem.

But with drug problem! I was simpatiser of him until  I found out who is he realy!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 03:31:59 AM »
Вук Драшковић је агент МИ6.
Vuk Draskovic is an MI6 agent.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.