Author Topic: In response to Yacov Menashe  (Read 5108 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
In response to Yacov Menashe
« on: May 08, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
The purpose of the dating section is to find a spouse. Judging by the title of this thread, it is not for that. This thread is locked.

Yes, and this is supremely ironic.  Because although I talk about it all the time I have no intention of playing the silly games that women demand men to play, and I have no intention of dating or ever coming close to a woman.  I fail to see how the benefits outweigh the hassles.  And I am not a righteous gentile either.  I am evil and forsaken, the proto-typical 'fool' and dolt spoken of in the Pslams and the Proverbs of the Tanach.

I am evil, I choose to do evil, and only evil comes forth from me.  But I do not come close to white women, because they are even more evil than I am.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: In response to Yacov Menashe
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:30:17 AM »
The purpose of the dating section is to find a spouse. Judging by the title of this thread, it is not for that. This thread is locked.

Yes, and this is supremely ironic.  Because although I talk about it all the time I have no intention of playing the silly games that women demand men to play, and I have no intention of dating or ever coming close to a woman.  I fail to see how the benefits outweigh the hassles.  And I am not a righteous gentile either.  I am evil and forsaken, the proto-typical 'fool' and dolt spoken of in the Pslams and the Proverbs of the Tanach.

I am evil, I choose to do evil, and only evil comes forth from me.  But I do not come close to white women, because they are even more evil than I am.
What? ???
Poor Yacov.
He is very intelligent.
But how does he reply to that?
That is just plain weird.  :o
Sorry Fruit - but you can do better than that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »
Yacov Menashe doesn't have to respond, I wasn't challenging him, I just wanted to make a new confession, as I am filled up with a confessional spirit at the moment.  A parade of children just came into the house and took my cousin away to play.  I felt ashamed in front of all those young, English, white faces, so I left them to it.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:41:06 AM »
OK- sorry - but it was a very strange confession...   :o  with all that talk of evil.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 05:07:52 PM »

"Fruit of thy loins", you have been banned. I have warned you so many times.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
I wonder what impact this will have on the forum

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 05:16:46 PM »
I wonder what impact this will have on the forum

A good one.

He stepped over the line by 1) attempting to continue a thread locked by jsullivan 2) attacking Yacok 3) claiming he was evil and then something about children that was disturbing 4) going against many warnings 5) the "all white women are evil and want black [fill-in-the-blank]" thing again which scares female posters 6) failing to contribute to the forum in a positive way 7) making fun of members on the forum (Sarah was the last victim) 8  ) claiming that Christians in Israel should be killed (Allen-T deleted it) 9) talking about masturbation and against G-d and 10) because I was asked to so many times and I have respect for this forum.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 05:23:44 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 05:18:59 PM »
It is doubtless that the overall quality of the forum postings will improve, but I wonder how many guests log on just to read the posts of Fruit
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 05:24:25 PM by jeffguy »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »
I don't see this as an attack on me. It is just Fruit being himself.

Definitely it was just Fruit being Fruit - but he did not make a case for himself - he just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper.
It's too bad.