Author Topic: 14 yr old girl tells Blacks over sound system you must leave store  (Read 1346 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh:                      http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local-beat/Copycat-Racism-90729924.html 

"All Blacks Leave": Copycat Racism Probed at Another NJ Store
Teen arrested after racist announcement at NJ supermarket
By JEREMY BOXERBAUM
Updated 10:29 AM EDT, Tue, Apr 13, 2010

Getty Images

For the second time in less than a month, a New Jersey teenager has been arrested for allegedly making a racist announcement over a store's public address system.

The latest incident happened over the weekend at the Whole Foods Market on River Road in Edgewater, according to the Bergen Record.

A 14-year-old girl reportedly grabbed the microphone at the store's courtesy desk and said, "All blacks leave the store."

A store employee immediately called the police, according to the Record, and the girl and a 14-year-old boy who was with her were taken into custody moments later.
The girl is reportedly charged with bias intimidation and harassment.

There's no word of any charges against the boy. Their names have not been released because they're juveniles.

"Whole Foods Market has a zero-tolerance policy regarding all matters of prejudice and continues to work with local law enforcement on this issue," said Whole Foods spokesman Michael Sinatra, in an interview with the Record.

Just last month, a 16-year-old boy was arrested after a similar incident at a Wal-Mart in Turnersville, New Jersey.  In that case, the boy allegedly went on the store's intercom and announced, "Attention Wal-Mart customers:  All black people, leave the store now."

He is also charged with bias intimidation and harassment.  Police are reportedly treating the Whole Foods incident as a "copycat situation."

Edgewater Police Detective Lt. William Skidmore told the Record the girl and her friend have been released to their parents.

He also said there was no indication the teens were under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 14 yr old girl tells Blacks over sound system you must leave store
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »
I wish it was legal to keep them from entering stores in the first place. If I ran a store and it was legal to discriminate, I'd let some blacks in to shop there as long as they appeared respectable, but the ones acting like a stereotypical [censored] would be denied entry.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »
I wish it was legal to keep them from entering stores in the first place. If I ran a store and it was legal to discriminate, I'd let some blacks in to shop there as long as they appeared respectable, but the ones acting like a stereotypical [censored] would be denied entry.
true prices would go down because people wouldn't have to pay for their shoplifting
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:17:25 AM »
true prices would go down because people wouldn't have to pay for their shoplifting

Some blacks that come into the store where I work do shoplift, especially the teenagers, but the ones that do it the most are the nonwhite Hispanic illegal aliens.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:19:22 AM »

Some blacks that come into the store where I work do shoplift, especially the teenagers, but the ones that do it the most are the nonwhite Hispanic illegal aliens.
probably they are worse the illegals

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:25:16 AM »
Mord, no offense intended to Catholics but this is what the illegals do. They go and steal everything that they can, then they go to their Mexican priest and confess it. The priest clears them so they falsely believe they are free of sin, even though they have absolutely no remorse for it. So then they feel free to go out and steal again.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 09:47:46 AM »

Some kid make a prank, call police.
Gang of negroes attack and beat humans to death, nothing.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »

Some kid make a prank, call police.
Gang of negroes attack and beat humans to death, nothing.

true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 09:55:40 AM »
A black girl got fired from where I used to work because she tried to steal 35$ worth of steak and steak sauce when she came into pick up her paycheck. I guess the 400-500$ wasn't enought for the week.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 09:57:32 AM »
There was a black who I worked with who brought up her little boy in a boy scout uniform and was soliciting "donations" so that he could go on some field trip. lol I knew it was BS and I told her I came to work to make money. Other people were dumb enough to give her money.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 10:42:42 AM »
There was a black who I worked with who brought up her little boy in a boy scout uniform and was soliciting "donations" so that he could go on some field trip. lol I knew it was BS and I told her I came to work to make money. Other people were dumb enough to give her money.

Wow, I spent about 4 years in the Boy Scouts and we were never asked to solicit donations. You mean all that time I could have been shaking down people and pocketing the money and I didn't know it?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »

Wow, I spent about 4 years in the Boy Scouts and we were never asked to solicit donations. You mean all that time I could have been shaking down people and pocketing the money and I didn't know it?

It doesn't work unless you're black.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 01:02:11 PM »
I hope that if a black person were to do the same thing but against whites, he/she receive the same punishment as these idiots.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »
I hope that if a black person were to do the same thing but against whites, he/she receive the same punishment as these idiots.

:::D :laugh: As if!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »

Louis farrakhan is your answer.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 03:57:13 PM »
Though she shouldn't have done that. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 04:55:53 PM »
Though she shouldn't have done that. 

Yes.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 10:07:36 PM »
Mord, no offense intended to Catholics but this is what the illegals do. They go and steal everything that they can, then they go to their Mexican priest and confess it. The priest clears them so they falsely believe they are free of sin, even though they have absolutely no remorse for it. So then they feel free to go out and steal again.

No offense taken Rubystars! This is EXACTLY why I left the church!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 04:56:59 AM »
One of the ten commandments is Thou shall not steal, for all Catholics.  Confession does not give a Catholic permission to steal again. 
People steal because they are evil, it's easy or they feel they have to out of necessity.  It has nothing to do with faith.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.