Author Topic: Hello, I am glad to have found your site.  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
Hello, I am glad to have found your site.
« on: April 14, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »
Greetings,

To introduce myself, I am 47 years old, I am a born again, bible believing Christian, who takes the bible very seriously when it tells me clearly that I am to bless the descendants of Abraham, and NOT curse them.  I love G_d, the Jew, Israel, and am very concerned with the world wide rise in antisemitism.

I own and operate a service business here in the Detroit area, and 60% of my regular monthly customers whom we service are Jewish people, Jewish businesses, Temple's, Community Centers, and such.  I trust them as customers, and NEVER have any problems with collecting on invoices, and they trust me.  I am ALWAYS shocked and angered, at how many times through the years that I have been in business, and while serving the Jewish community, that I have been asked if I have problems collecting money from my Jewish customers....

I am a Republican, mainly because I personally do not believe that a 3rd party is a viable option.  Although, I would much prefer to have a 3rd party that was truly Constitutional, but I think the times in which we live are too late and too crucial to try something new. We need to wrench control out from the hands of the golden Donkey worshipers now.  But I think we need to work from within the Republicrat..ooops..sorry, "Republican" party to effect the changes we need to make.  I believe we need to throw bums out like John McCain the progressive turncoat and any other Republican that works against freedom and the Constitution.

I also am concerned of the apparent blindness of my Jewish friends and customers who love the Democratic golden Donkey idol, the Obama's, the Clinton's, the Pelosi's, et al, and these are the very people that would lead them right back to the trains and ovens, G_d forbid.  I struggle keeping my tongue under control at times, and have a difficult time understanding how educated, G_d fearing people can be so deceived just one generation after the concentration camps of WW2!!  They have lined up and are following the pied piper Barack HUSSEIN Obama right back to the Nazi's, at least philosophically at this point.

I also live in an area where the Muslim has infested a formerly beautiful area close to Detroit ...Dearborn, Michigan.  They are very open about their disdain of America, Christianity, Western civilization.  I have never been able to figure out why so many settled right next to what has been for over a hundred years a very Jewish and one of the largest Jewish Communities in the nation, Southfield and Oak Park Michigan.

It is disconcerting to travel through the clean, nicely kept lawn's and homes in the Jewish Community, to then pass into what is obviously a Muslim area, and see the filth, unkept houses, cars, in what were beautiful neighborhoods just 2-3 decades ago, and more importantly...SAFE.  Not any more.  You feel as if you have  been transported to a third world sewer of hate, with all of the burka's (no go-carts though that I saw.) and angry stare downs...it is AMAZING what the lengths of a few blocks and a few intersections can do here in America.

My company was one that was called upon to help facilitate the clean up efforts at the Pentagon directly following the murderous, cowardly, heinous attacks on 9-11.  I arrived at the Pentagon on the 13th to see first hand and up close the horror that these wild jackasses of men, perpetrated on us here in America.  I spent the next two and a half months working 7 day weeks, 14 hour days, with blisters on the bottom of my feet that filled with blood because of these box cutter carrying pagan's who worship the moon god, and follow a murderous pedophile prophet.  What little discomfort I went through during that time was nothing....NOTHING compared to the suffering they dumped on the families and survivors of the attacks.  I read somewhere in another part of this forum that they (the muslims) believe that when the Jews are all gone, that they will have peace.  I do not believe this for one second.  For if (not when, for there will forever and always be a remnant...I believe G_d!) the muslim ever got what he wanted, they would do as they always do when there are no Jews or Christians nearby for them to kill, they then turn on themselves and blow each other to kibbles and bits.   I do not want to be directed by hatred,  but I will be honest here, I struggle against it EVERY DAY.

I am a former United States Marine, I love my country, my G_d and my beloved Corps. 
I love my family, my wife and 3 children, who also love Israel, and the Jewish community.  They know that when we sit down to eat dinner together as a family, that it is because of a Jew that we have food, a Jew that we have clothes on our back, money in the bank.  It is because of a Jew that we have a bible, and because of a Jew that we have salvation and forgiveness of sins. 

I love my country, but fear my government.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hello, I am glad to have found your site.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »
Welcome to our wonderful forum, Tippy.  I think you'll really like it here. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »
Welcome to Tippy.  You should find this forum a million times more civilized than Detroit. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 12:04:32 AM »
welcome Aboard Tippy!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 12:22:22 AM »
Welcome.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 01:44:07 AM »
Welcome Tippy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 04:57:50 AM »
Welcome Tippy!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 07:08:31 AM »
Welcome Tippy! Great to have you here, Semper Fi! I know exactly what you speak of, I graduated from Southfield High and also worked in the area. It's disgusting what's happened in and around that area and breaks my heart.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 11:15:43 AM »
Welcome to JTF. You sound like a very decent person. Glad your here.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »
great first post, and welcome..

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 05:52:22 PM »
Great first post and welcome to JTF Forum!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years