Author Topic: Orthodox Jews are saving Israel  (Read 2383 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Orthodox Jews are saving Israel
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »
The only problem with the Article is that it never says what the Orthodox Birthrate is. I read once that the Religious Nationalist Birthrate is about 3.5 which is higher than the Arab Birthrate which is 3.4 But the Chareidi Birthrate is 6.5 so the surge will mostly come from Chareidim. I don't know how true these numbers are because the Settler type Religious Nationalist have as many kids as Chareidim do. And the Settlers are the future of Religious Nationalists. So who knows?

But this is some seriously good news. We could see the Sanhedrin replacing the Bagatz within our lifetimes. This is awesome news!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:01:27 PM »
The Arab birthrate is a whole lot more than 3.4. It's more like 9 children per woman from what I have heard.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »
The Arab birthrate is a whole lot more than 3.4. It's more like 9 children per woman from what I have heard.

You are confusing some facts the Beduin birthrate was 9, but it has fallen to 7 and is continuing to fall since child subsidies were cut.

The Arab rate is below 3.4 and falling, Baruch Hashem. Hashem is very kind, he saves us even when we refuse to.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban