• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Swans
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
There are animals that do this kind of thing. However that doesn't mean it's ok for human beings.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 01:07:21 PM »
Don't believe a word of it -- look at the 'lavender' colors on that webpage!

It's just more homo propaganda from "The Home Office" of the BBC.

A page of words, and a photo of two swans, with narration expressing how nice it is for two swans to be as queer as a three dollar bill.

The BBC rarely, if ever, reports anything resembling truth.

It serves as the worldwide propaganda arm of British Intelligence.

The BBC never met a Jew that it didn't hate, and never met a queer or a Nazi Muslim Terrorist that it didn't fall head over heels in love with.

Then there's Reuters....

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »

Aw c'mon, I didn't say I endorse it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
Animals do engage in behaviors that in human beings would be considered unnatural.  That doesn't mean that it's ok for human beings to do these things. I don't care if those swans are queer. It may be in their nature to do such a thing, but not for human beings to emulate. One reason I think that stuff does happen more often in birds though (like the gay penguins) is that some birds are very hard to tell the gender of, so the swans might not be gay per se, maybe they think the other one is a female.  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 02:32:23 PM »
Animals do engage in behaviors that in human beings would be considered unnatural.  That doesn't mean that it's ok for human beings to do these things. I don't care if those swans are queer. It may be in their nature to do such a thing, but not for human beings to emulate. One reason I think that stuff does happen more often in birds though (like the gay penguins) is that some birds are very hard to tell the gender of, so the swans might not be gay per se, maybe they think the other one is a female.  :laugh:

Monkeys throw their poop and so humans should too...

Cats eat their babies so humans should too...

Humans are not animals... We have a holy soul.... To equate humans and animals is to deny Hashem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 02:36:03 PM »

Monkeys throw their poop and so humans should too...

Cats eat their babies so humans should too...

Humans are not animals... We have a holy soul.... To equate humans and animals is to deny Hashem...

Yes you are of cause right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »
Muman I agree that humans are on a completely different spiritual level and it's completely evil to justify sick, deviant human behavior because animals do it. That's what I trying to say.