Author Topic: I need some help  (Read 700 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I need some help
« on: April 18, 2010, 09:32:38 AM »
On some old show Chaim was talking about arafat dieing from aids. He also mentioned that when America and Israel and some other countries in the United Nazis tried to pass a law to make pedoseksuality forbidden, the arabs blocked it and that they said:
"You insult our culture. We always have sex with our children."

I have mentioned this in an interview some days ago, and now they want proof. The only problem is that I cannot find it on the internet and I also don't know what year this is supposed to have happened.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I need some help
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 01:54:25 PM »
Last I checked on wikipedia it mentions that arafat died from aids but only as a rumor...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Arafat

Illness and death

First reports of Arafat's treatment by his doctors for what his spokesman said was the "flu" came on 25 October 2004, after he vomited during a meeting. His condition deteriorated in the following days.[100] Following visits by other doctors, including teams from Tunisia, Jordan, and Egypt—and agreement by Israel not to block his return—Arafat was taken on a French government jet to the Percy military hospital in Clamart, a suburb of Paris.[101] The official statement announcing his death failed to determine a cause of death, saying only that he had a "mystery blood disorder".[102] On 3 November, he had lapsed into a gradually deepening coma. In the ensuing days, Arafat's health was the subject of some speculation, with suspicion that he was suffering from poisoning or AIDS.[103] Various sources speculated that Arafat was comatose, in a "vegetative state" or dead, however, Palestinian authorities and Arafat's Jordanian doctor denied reports that Arafat was brain dead and had been kept on life support.[104]

John Loftus reported on ABC radio that Arafat had died of AIDS. According to Loftus, the CIA had knowledge of his condition, and convinced Israel not to assassinate him and wait for his inevitable death of the disease, since the subsequent widespread connotations of the disease with homosexuality would discredit him.[118]

In September 2005, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that French experts could not determine the cause of Arafat's death. The paper quoted an Israeli AIDS expert who claimed that Arafat bore all the symptoms of AIDS, a hypothesis later rejected by The New York Times.[113] Ashraf al-Kurdi, a personal physician of Arafat for twenty years who had also treated the Hashemite kings of Jordan, later declared that nothing in Arafat's medical report mentioned the existence of such an infection.[115]

I should say, Yasser Arafat, Yemach Shemo Vezichro....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 02:08:34 PM »
Look here is something interesting concerning the Arafat issue: http://www.danielpipes.org/2203/arafats-bedroom-farce
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 02:13:32 PM »
I think it's best to ask Chaim.

Regarding Arafat being a pedophile homosexual predator- there is a former Romanian intelligence senior who wrote a book in which he claims that he witnessed how Arafat was supplied with little boys to molest. I don't know his name nut I think Chaim referred to his testimony on some occasions. As for Arafat dying from Aids, like Muman said it is a rumor, although, the cause of death is kept secrete and also any medical information that could refute this speculation.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
Concerning the child abuse. I found something that gives prove, that Arab leaders said indeed something like Chaims quotation.

http://sheikyermami.com/2010/03/22/top-yemeni-clerics-oppose-ban-on-child-brides/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:58 PM »
Those who are interested in real proofs may like digging here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukataa
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 08:09:36 AM »

I don't think we'll ever know how many diseases he had when he died. Hes been messing with too many little boys for us to know for sure.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40:36 PM »
Thank you for your responses, but I only need to know when the arabs veto'd the anti-pedoseksuality law.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 01:41:44 PM »
Thank you for your responses, but I only need to know when the arabs veto'd the anti-pedoseksuality law.

I think the word {at least in english} is called 'Pedophilia'... I never heard of the word pedoseksuality...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 01:52:25 AM »

I think the word {at least in english} is called 'Pedophilia'... I never heard of the word pedoseksuality...

Homophilia, in essence, is merely the craving for male butt, and from what I understand not forbidden by Jewish law.
Now if a homophiliac would give in to these desires and actually perform this deed, he would become a homoseksual.

I myself am a heteroseksual.
The nerd from 'revenge of the nerds' was a heterophile.

In Dutch law, a pedophile who has turned his evil desires into action, quite logically, needs to be called a pedoseksual, since the word implies that the desire has been put into action.